Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:26:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:12:52 AM

i believe that this will help us to use all the necessary information that we need to know on our technology. having a cloud storage and affordable personal computer. and a highly security to prevent from hacker and breaching. this will turn our entire world into a cyber world technology.  their will be no more 3rd world country... all will get the benefits of new technology..

I believe in what you said, that this project will prevent hackers from stealing files aswell as breaching the system. I just don't know if it would take part in helping the third world countries and other poor countries as well. Having said this, I believe that the security that boosteroid will provide is gonna be one of the best ones out there, if not the best.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FulxilCoris

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:21:58 AM

This coin have a long ICO preiod. I wonder what is yours hardap ?

Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:35:21 AM

One of the examples that uses the cloud storage is like online payment services. To begin with, they uses the customers information and what services they are paying through. This online payment services stores the information of their every customers . Provided the detailed info about what they are using and how much they are paying. Though, it is one of examples i think. Correct me if i got the wrong idea. Feel free to qoute this one.   Wink

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:56:21 AM

Its just a scammest scam from nonames from nowhere) but i hope you will receive your 10 000 000$))). It will bu very funny)))

Wow, you judge too quickly. How do you say that this project is scam ? Can you give us some valid reason why you say here such a disgraceful comments?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:34:07 AM

I will the public cloud access have the same prize/rate compare to private type cloud?
Boosteriod have a low prize than other application and a lot advantages than a private cloud and try to visit the boosteriod website.

I think the real advantage of boosteroid to some other companies is just a low prize , for some user to avail this kind of services. As of now Im not really sure about the services can compete to top companies, but I know they have a plan for this , I know they are working for it , updates and development for their system . Good Luck Boosteroid .
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:56:00 AM

By choosing boosteroid we will get a lot of benefits that people can afford first is the lowest price and also  about the safety of cloud storage you are assured that your files and other things in a storage are well secured and no one can get it.

Dont get me wrong Im also a fan of Boosteroid, maybe the benefits we can get in using Boosteroid is their lowest and affordable price, but how can we be sure that it safe ? what are the things they do for us to believe its safe ?

I hope they become more specific when they tackled about security and safety of the users who can avail such a good product like boosteroid . It will help the investors and us who support boosteroid to recognize more about their services.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:11:02 AM

Is your cloud storage is safe on hackers? What technologies do u use to protect personal data? you know, these stories with Dropbox, Apple ...
I am also wondering too since they indicated on whitepaper that user's data is secured and no one will be able to steal it. what device they have plan for such intention like information stealing or even identity theft.

Exactly , the project have a great concept and the people behind this ICO I know work hard for this to become successful , but it always in my mind since then, about how can buyer or user be sure that it will never invade by some hackers? there are many good hackers nowadays trying to steal and invade our accounts . 
Is your cloud storage is safe on hackers? What technologies do u use to protect personal data? you know, these stories with Dropbox, Apple ...
I am also wondering too since they indicated on whitepaper that user's data is secured and no one will be able to steal it. what device they have plan for such intention like information stealing or even identity theft.
Even though we do not really know what kind of system or software they are using to protect the important files of every user, I am pretty sure that they have strong plan to manage it. In our generation that full of hackers, they already think that kind possibility and I believe they considered it before they launch or introduce this project.

Still, would be nice to hear more about this security system that's supposed to protect everything against hackers
Lets say we know that they have strong plans about reducing the possibility of being breach or hack, but I think it is better if you included on the whitepaper more detailed about the security of this project. I mean it will be more convenient if the words about security will comes to the developers and creators. For us the future users of this app will lessen the worries.

Yeah , I really agree to you, it will become much better if they detailed their plan about the security of the people who will avail this product. It surely lessen the worries and it will get more investors, because they can know that this is really a worthy project. Just for devs, try to focus in giving us a reason and plan about the security to the hackers.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:31:04 AM

One of the examples that uses the cloud storage is like online payment services. To begin with, they uses the customers information and what services they are paying through. This online payment services stores the information of their every customers . Provided the detailed info about what they are using and how much they are paying. Though, it is one of examples i think. Correct me if i got the wrong idea. Feel free to qoute this one.   Wink

If that is the case, its gonna be a hard and important task for boosteroid to keep. I hope what they're saying about their security system is true and that it could protect our files, especially important files like these. These kind of files are very important and is gonna be a big problem once hacked, so, I hope boosteroid is gonna do a good job.

SocialCloud

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:18:51 PM

Its just a scammest scam from nonames from nowhere) but i hope you will receive your 10 000 000$))). It will bu very funny)))

Wow, you judge too quickly. How do you say that this project is scam ? Can you give us some valid reason why you say here such a disgraceful comments?

I do not understand why they are so bad to say about boosteroid
Qpeep

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:16:36 PM

I am particularly fashinated by the idea to devote 10% of the power to an AI dedicated to solve the problem of aging Smiley That's cute
So generous of them to help research and development regarding effects of aging, who knows maybe the one they are helping with those research might achieve immortality  Grin Cheesy

So let me get it right: If I buy enough tokens I increase my chances to stay young forever? And what if I'm already not so young any more? Smiley
AppreciatingValue

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:19:48 PM

By choosing boosteroid we will get a lot of benefits that people can afford first is the lowest price and also  about the safety of cloud storage you are assured that your files and other things in a storage are well secured and no one can get it.

Dont get me wrong Im also a fan of Boosteroid, maybe the benefits we can get in using Boosteroid is their lowest and affordable price, but how can we be sure that it safe ? what are the things they do for us to believe its safe ?

I hope they become more specific when they tackled about security and safety of the users who can avail such a good product like boosteroid . It will help the investors and us who support boosteroid to recognize more about their services.

Exactly , the project have a great concept and the people behind this ICO I know work hard for this to become successful , but it always in my mind since then, about how can buyer or user be sure that it will never invade by some hackers? there are many good hackers nowadays trying to steal and invade our accounts . 
Even though we do not really know what kind of system or software they are using to protect the important files of every user, I am pretty sure that they have strong plan to manage it. In our generation that full of hackers, they already think that kind possibility and I believe they considered it before they launch or introduce this project.

Still, would be nice to hear more about this security system that's supposed to protect everything against hackers
Lets say we know that they have strong plans about reducing the possibility of being breach or hack, but I think it is better if you included on the whitepaper more detailed about the security of this project. I mean it will be more convenient if the words about security will comes to the developers and creators. For us the future users of this app will lessen the worries.

Yeah , I really agree to you, it will become much better if they detailed their plan about the security of the people who will avail this product. It surely lessen the worries and it will get more investors, because they can know that this is really a worthy project. Just for devs, try to focus in giving us a reason and plan about the security to the hackers.

This, this, and a thousand times again, this. Would be nice if the devs talked more about this
onediamond

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:34:13 PM

ICO on
October 23 - November 6, 2017
November 27 - December 11, 2017
January 15 - February 15, 2018
3 part of ICO times, is this true ?
because it will be a long journey of ICO,,

i think this ICO period need some explanation,
so all supporter and investor got the point of view from this project
thank you
I agree with this when everytime they open the site they see the update and new about the project..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 02:29:05 PM

as i understand on this product.. are they trying to sell a hard drive cloud storage on it and a safe security to prevent from online breaching or may be to prevent from file corruption..?? if this so.. this indeed a very good product.. we need this one...

actually hard drive is different from cloud storage, i think what you meant is Cloud Drive, a web-based service that provide storage space on a remote server that requires internet to gain access.
Good info, this project is very good because they took advantage of internet and use it as their main component for their service, no wonder 2M btr sold out in just a couple of hours.

Thanks, it's just i just did some research regarding Boosteroid and cloud storage so i know a little, to add onto that cloud storage ensures redundancy so tons of copies of each files exist at all times, so you don't have to worry about your files getting corrupted but make sure you pay your monthly due, otherwise server will delete it. This is one of the reasons why i like Boosteroid for they will be offering cheap but quality cloud storage.
So in other words they can handle single large files and a copy of it? i hope their server and equipments can load those large data so that their customer will be satisfied Smiley

yup precisely. I'm pretty sure the server and the equipment they will prepare will be on par with the leading services today so without a doubt everyone will be satisfied on their services.

podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:48:01 PM

why do you think so ?

Just a typical guy who happens to have a newbie account here in forums spamming just to reach jr.member and i dont see any part of their plan to give out $10m

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:49:00 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 03:58:20 PM by lunatics14

Is Boosteroid can be use to all gadgets that can connect to the internet? If yes, what is our assurance that the storage of our gadget can't be used if we need to save a very large files?. Sorry I'm just confused about this issue. Hope someone can answer my question. Thanks!
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:57:42 PM

Is Boosteroid can be use to all gadgets that can connect to the internet? If yes, what if we use this to our cellphone what is our assurance that we can't use the storage capacity of our phone especially if we need to store a very large files?. Sorry I'm just confused about this issue. Hope someone can answer my question. Thanks!

Actually yes. However, take note that not all the devices that can connect to the internet are capable of accessing or installing such application for cloud services. It still depends on the compatibility of the app with the device you are using. Well, a majority of devices nowadays are smart devices so I think there will be no problem.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:00:55 PM

Is Boosteroid can be use to all gadgets that can connect to the internet? If yes, what if we use this to our cellphone what is our assurance that we can't use the storage capacity of our phone especially if we need to store a very large files?. Sorry I'm just confused about this issue. Hope someone can answer my question. Thanks!
It depends if they will make an application for smart phones, but most likely it will happen so it is a yes. Regarding to your second question kindly rephrase it, it's quite vague no offense.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:01:35 PM

now in our present technology. security on our personal information in computer storage is very important.  we are very selective in a anti virus or something that we will install on our device to be safe. thanks to boosteroid for all of this will be possible...

Having a project this big is definitely gonna be a head turner, as long as their promised services will be provided as written in their white paper, then I guess everything is headed to a huge success. Actually boosteroid won't even need to promote their project to the whole world for it to be known, they just need to produce it and then users are sure to spread the word about how amazing boosteroid is.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:02:57 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 12:29:20 PM by memyselfandi

I hope the ICO will success soon,  this Project have a potential to help many people who have lack of budget because boosteroid offer lower price than other companies.

I think that the success of this project is sure to come, its just a matter of time now. Many users are being smart nowadays, now they are looking not just for a good service, but also with one that is affordable. Thinking about it, leading comapanies with very expensive services are good, but, javing those kind of services won't matter if the users are having a hard time looking for money just to pay for the services, or worst,mthey can't really afford the service. Now thats where boosteroid comes in.
Yeah poeple now a days are so wise to buy something. They consider a lot of things like the quality, usefulness and also the pricing or amount. Boosteroid have have a big advantage over their competitors because of its low cost or amount. But we need to keep supporting it for this project to be succeed.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
onediamond

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:11:02 PM

This is very crazy!!! I like this!! Need to buy some tokens!

Actually yes. However, take note that not all the devices that can connect to the internet are capable of accessing or installing such application for cloud services. It still depends on the compatibility of the app with the device you are using. Well, a majority of devices nowadays are smart devices so I think there will be no problem.
i believe that this will help us to use all the necessary information that we need to know on our technology. having a cloud storage and affordable personal computer. and a highly security to prevent from hacker and breaching. this will turn our entire world into a cyber world technology.  their will be no more 3rd world country... all will get the benefits of new technology..

I believe in what you said, that this project will prevent hackers from stealing files aswell as breaching the system. I just don't know if it would take part in helping the third world countries and other poor countries as well. Having said this, I believe that the security that boosteroid will provide is gonna be one of the best ones out there, if not the best.
you cannot build the system if this is not secured or easy to hack thats why boosteroid is a new tech that can anyone cant hack,so your file is totally safe..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: