Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:12:27 PM

they are surely threat to boosteroid and even to the big companies as well, boosteriod offers cloud services and convinient to use. I think boosteriod have good offer other than the leading company as well.
You're right there, Because of this application surely many companies think about how to defeat and down boosteriod, Not only the good offer because of how the application operate well. boosteriod will be likely to the masses.
There are features in Boosteroid that the competitors don not have and also there are features of its competitors that the Boosteroid do not have. But it is okay, it doesn't mean that Boosteroid will never make it to the market. We just need to stay tune about the status of the project.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:17:21 PM

Is Boosteroid can be use to all gadgets that can connect to the internet? If yes, what if we use this to our cellphone what is our assurance that we can't use the storage capacity of our phone especially if we need to store a very large files?. Sorry I'm just confused about this issue. Hope someone can answer my question. Thanks!

Actually yes. However, take note that not all the devices that can connect to the internet are capable of accessing or installing such application for cloud services. It still depends on the compatibility of the app with the device you are using. Well, a majority of devices nowadays are smart devices so I think there will be no problem.
This mean that Boosteroid can access even without computer ot laptops, for as long as your device has the capability to access this kind of application. If thats so, this project is definitely a good choice to all users.
samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:37:56 PM

now in our present technology. security on our personal information in computer storage is very important.  we are very selective in a anti virus or something that we will install on our device to be safe. thanks to boosteroid for all of this will be possible...

Having a project this big is definitely gonna be a head turner, as long as their promised services will be provided as written in their white paper, then I guess everything is headed to a huge success. Actually boosteroid won't even need to promote their project to the whole world for it to be known, they just need to produce it and then users are sure to spread the word about how amazing boosteroid is.
But relying on users to spread the word regarding boosteroid might take some time, i suggest they should be aggressive when it comes to advertisement like any other ICO does.

rbrt

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:22:33 PM

is this product (cloud storage ) is safe on hackers..Huh boosteroid should also focus on the safety of their storage. may be some advanced security to protect thier consumers or costumer information and data....

Yeah, definitely, the boosteroid project is more on storage, but its also focus for the protection to thier consumers, or to the info that already put on the boosteroid system, thats all thank you
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:27:59 PM

is this product (cloud storage ) is safe on hackers..Huh boosteroid should also focus on the safety of their storage. may be some advanced security to protect thier consumers or costumer information and data....

Yeah, definitely, the boosteroid project is more on storage, but its also focus for the protection to thier consumers, or to the info that already put on the boosteroid system, thats all thank you

I think boosteroid will definitely prioritize the security of their storage,  customers are checking the quality of a project before buying one,  so no need to worry about that and the fact that a lot of people is using cloud storage then for sure it is safe. 
Stephgmnl

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:44:31 PM

now in our present technology. security on our personal information in computer storage is very important.  we are very selective in a anti virus or something that we will install on our device to be safe. thanks to boosteroid for all of this will be possible...

Having a project this big is definitely gonna be a head turner, as long as their promised services will be provided as written in their white paper, then I guess everything is headed to a huge success. Actually boosteroid won't even need to promote their project to the whole world for it to be known, they just need to produce it and then users are sure to spread the word about how amazing boosteroid is.
But relying on users to spread the word regarding boosteroid might take some time, i suggest they should be aggressive when it comes to advertisement like any other ICO does.

Surely boosteroid will be aggresive once the ICO start,  it will be on october 23, I bet they are planning now and improving their services to beat other companies with the same services,  Im also waiting for updates with this project...
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:49:31 PM

Cloud computing sounds so great and laudable idea! But there have been many altcoin with this same idea! As of this moment, none of thm have really achieve anything in this regard! What is boosteroid going to do differently this time!
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:02:47 PM

A cloud that will give you an experience of efficiency and conveniently to storage of our data. Low Cost good service.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:15:01 AM

By choosing boosteroid we will get a lot of benefits that people can afford first is the lowest price and also  about the safety of cloud storage you are assured that your files and other things in a storage are well secured and no one can get it.

Dont get me wrong Im also a fan of Boosteroid, maybe the benefits we can get in using Boosteroid is their lowest and affordable price, but how can we be sure that it safe ? what are the things they do for us to believe its safe ?

I hope they become more specific when they tackled about security and safety of the users who can avail such a good product like boosteroid . It will help the investors and us who support boosteroid to recognize more about their services.

Agreed with you bro. As a consumer who avails such a good services like this, it must be safe. I think boosteroid will develop such a high quality , safe and secured firewall to prevent malwares or viruses hack onto it.

lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:04:45 AM

Its just a scammest scam from nonames from nowhere) but i hope you will receive your 10 000 000$))). It will bu very funny)))

why do you think so ?

It's already been pointed out that no actual devs have talked much on this thread. Mostly regular users reply
can you give reason and proof why you say this task is scam. i recommend you to read and understand and what is include in this task and who is behind.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:25:48 AM

no worries for me i known that boosteriod is not focusing for the storage only, They will not forget for the security for the safety of our data waiting for more update.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:10:58 AM

Surely boosteroid will be aggresive once the ICO start,  it will be on october 23, I bet they are planning now and improving their services to beat other companies with the same services,  Im also waiting for updates with this project...

Yeah I agree to you , Boosteroid needs more improvement and development for their system just to make sure they can compete with the other top companies who have a cloud computer services .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
zhaichi11

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:34:44 AM

A cloud that will give you an experience of efficiency and conveniently to storage of our data. Low Cost good service.

A good services for all of us indeed, with a low cost you can get a quality services when it comes to personal cloud computer. I really hope this ICO will become successful and have the ability to compete to top companies.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:39:14 AM

Its just a scammest scam from nonames from nowhere) but i hope you will receive your 10 000 000$))). It will bu very funny)))

Wow, you judge too quickly. How do you say that this project is scam ? Can you give us some valid reason why you say here such a disgraceful comments?

I do not understand why they are so bad to say about boosteroid

Maybe they are the people who is not yet clear to them what are the benefits we can get when we avail such a good product like boosteroid , they still find a more detailed and more explanation about the project for them to believe that its a worthy project.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:58:39 AM

Wow, you judge too quickly. How do you say that this project is scam ? Can you give us some valid reason why you say here such a disgraceful comments?

I do not understand why they are so bad to say about boosteroid

Maybe they are the people who is not yet clear to them what are the benefits we can get when we avail such a good product like boosteroid , they still find a more detailed and more explanation about the project for them to believe that its a worthy project.

It will be better I guess if there are a representative here , or one of the devs in this thread who can answered all the queries and questions of the member of this forum. It will become a big help for us who support boosteroid and some haters of this ICO , it will help us to become more clearer about the services boosteroid will give to their costumer.
sklogw

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:59:34 AM

Looks like a scam but I can't be sure.
onediamond

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:11:45 AM

no worries for me i known that boosteriod is not focusing for the storage only, They will not forget for the security for the safety of our data waiting for more update.

why do you think so ?

It's already been pointed out that no actual devs have talked much on this thread. Mostly regular users reply
can you give reason and proof why you say this task is scam. i recommend you to read and understand and what is include in this task and who is behind.
please read before you judge evryone is judging so quickly as you can no one can wasting time if thre know this is a scam,
ICO on
October 23 - November 6, 2017
November 27 - December 11, 2017
January 15 - February 15, 2018
3 part of ICO times, is this true ?
because it will be a long journey of ICO,,

i think this ICO period need some explanation,
so all supporter and investor got the point of view from this project
thank you

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
SocialCloud

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:16:50 AM

why do you think so ?

please read before you judge evryone is judging so quickly as you can no one can wasting time if thre know this is a scam,
ICO on

i think this ICO period need some explanation,
so all supporter and investor got the point of view from this project
thank you

I agree with you evryone can judge but how many people can do something useful for people?
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:50:04 AM

This platform will give you conveniency  and easy access to your data storage.
onediamond

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:52:53 AM

This platform will give you conveniency  and easy access to your data storage.
the first ico launch soon im very excited in this project,hope many people help this..
ICO on

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: