Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:54:49 AM

Wow! Interesting project... but this is too long. The crowdsale will run until 2018. Just watching this thread for get more information.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:09:15 PM

Wow! Interesting project... but this is too long. The crowdsale will run until 2018. Just watching this thread for get more information.

Indeed you say, mate. Boosteroid is really preparing for a successful ICO and it takes time. Keep in touch. More updates from Boosteroid will be posted soon.
bry090821

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:50:55 PM

this product can change the computer world in their mission.. with a simple gadget that run like a whole library.. this is amazing.. it will help a lot... tnx

waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:55:42 PM

as i understand on this product.. are they trying to sell a hard drive cloud storage on it and a safe security to prevent from online breaching or may be to prevent from file corruption..?? if this so.. this indeed a very good product.. we need this one...

They are offering a service, called "Cloud computing Service". It is a service based on Blockchain technology that will simply store, share and protect your data enabling you to access online.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:11:27 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 05:43:27 PM by xanxus.kun

A cloud that will give you an experience of efficiency and conveniently to storage of our data. Low Cost good service.

exactly, let's hope that this ico hits the market soon, with their low cost but quality services for sure it will create an uproar on the cloud computing industry.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:25:11 PM

i hope this product is not too much expensive. if this product will provide all the details in their white paper, for sure this will patronize by all people especially millennials.

this kind of product not allow a high cost its cheaper and affordable for everyone
Boosteroid have unique architecture and minimal costs of electricity so the rental cost will not increase.
Yeah I think also that they need to add some more details in their whitepaper. Maybe they should include about the assurance of the future users with regards to hacking and also the pricing of this app/product. It will be convenient for us the future users and for the investors.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:29:50 PM

Wow! Interesting project Smiley Hope I can join your campaign Soon Smiley
Yeah you are very much welcome to be part of this project. Just take time to read on their whitepaper for you to learn/know what is this project all about. Then make some comments or suggestion with regards of it. I am pretty sure that you will amaze to the idea of Boosteroid.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:39:02 PM

I hope the ICO will success soon,  this Project have a potential to help many people who have lack of budget because boosteroid offer lower price than other companies.

I think that the success of this project is sure to come, its just a matter of time now. Many users are being smart nowadays, now they are looking not just for a good service, but also with one that is affordable. Thinking about it, leading comapanies with very expensive services are good, but, javing those kind of services won't matter if the users are having a hard time looking for money just to pay for the services, or worst,mthey can't really afford the service. Now thats where boosteroid comes in.
Yeah very well said. It just a matter of patience to wait for the right moment. It requires such perseverance, hard work and team work. This kind of ICO or work is just easy to promote of advertise because it is in demand on the market. Add to that it is related to the technology which is the mobile devices and computers that is why its future users is huge.

Boosteroid2000

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:40:28 PM

I hope the ICO will success soon,  this Project have a potential to help many people who have lack of budget because boosteroid offer lower price than other companies.

I think that the success of this project is sure to come, its just a matter of time now. Many users are being smart nowadays, now they are looking not just for a good
 service, but also with one that is affordable. Thinking about it, leading comapanies with very expensive services are good, but, javing those kind of services won't matter if the users are having a hard time looking for money just to pay for the services, or worst,mthey can't really afford the service. Now thats where boosteroid comes in.
Yeah very well said. It just a matter of patience to wait for the right moment. It requires such perseverance, hard work and team work. This kind of ICO or work is just easy to promote of advertise because it is in demand on the market. Add to that it is related to the technology which is the mobile devices and computers that is why its future users is huge.

I think dis is  amaizing project with interesting future. We will see like it will grow couse our world is gaming world. and their service is very usefull for many users in the world!
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:49:03 PM

they are surely threat to boosteroid and even to the big companies as well, boosteriod offers cloud services and convinient to use. I think boosteriod have good offer other than the leading company as well.
You're right there, Because of this application surely many companies think about how to defeat and down boosteriod, Not only the good offer because of how the application operate well. boosteriod will be likely to the masses.
You mean that Boosteroid is a threat to other existing cloud computing company. Yeah that is true, even if it is only a new to the market, I am pretty sure that it will work and many people will patronize it.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:01:12 PM

i believe that this will help us to use all the necessary information that we need to know on our technology. having a cloud storage and affordable personal computer. and a highly security to prevent from hacker and breaching. this will turn our entire world into a cyber world technology.  their will be no more 3rd world country... all will get the benefits of new technology..

I believe in what you said, that this project will prevent hackers from stealing files aswell as breaching the system. I just don't know if it would take part in helping the third world countries and other poor countries as well. Having said this, I believe that the security that boosteroid will provide is gonna be one of the best ones out there, if not the best.
Yeah at some point it can happen. I mean it is possibly happen but as we all know it has a lot of difference when it come to reality. But everything will be on the right track or every thing is under control, then maybe it will happen or should I say we need to support and help this project for it to happen.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:11:04 PM

I will the public cloud access have the same prize/rate compare to private type cloud?
Boosteriod have a low prize than other application and a lot advantages than a private cloud and try to visit the boosteriod website.

I think the real advantage of boosteroid to some other companies is just a low prize , for some user to avail this kind of services. As of now Im not really sure about the services can compete to top companies, but I know they have a plan for this , I know they are working for it , updates and development for their system . Good Luck Boosteroid .

You are right, but it is just one of many advantages of Boosteroid against to its existing cloud computing competitors. Add to that, the great and helpful features of Boosteroid that will attract the future users to avail this product/app.
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:33:58 PM

I will the public cloud access have the same prize/rate compare to private type cloud?
Boosteriod have a low prize than other application and a lot advantages than a private cloud and try to visit the boosteriod website.

I think the real advantage of boosteroid to some other companies is just a low prize , for some user to avail this kind of services. As of now Im not really sure about the services can compete to top companies, but I know they have a plan for this , I know they are working for it , updates and development for their system . Good Luck Boosteroid .

You are right, but it is just one of many advantages of Boosteroid against to its existing cloud computing competitors. Add to that, the great and helpful features of Boosteroid that will attract the future users to avail this product/app.

The real advantage here of boosteroid against their competitor is they are using the technology of blockchain as we know blockchain is the most secured and cannot be hacked.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:57:16 PM

they are surely threat to boosteroid and even to the big companies as well, boosteriod offers cloud services and convinient to use. I think boosteriod have good offer other than the leading company as well.
You're right there, Because of this application surely many companies think about how to defeat and down boosteriod, Not only the good offer because of how the application operate well. boosteriod will be likely to the masses.
You mean that Boosteroid is a threat to other existing cloud computing company. Yeah that is true, even if it is only a new to the market, I am pretty sure that it will work and many people will patronize it.

We can assume that, that the boosteroid can be a threat to some of the top companies that have also a services in personal cloud computer. Maybe because of the cheaper price but have a quality like in the top companies. As of now I feel like they need more development to their system before we can really say that they can compete with some of the top companies. I know they can do more about innovation and development.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:17:59 PM

The real advantage here of boosteroid against their competitor is they are using the technology of blockchain as we know blockchain is the most secured and cannot be hacked.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention about the advantage when it comes to the technology they use , they can't easily hacked because of the technology of blockchain . For this , hacking their system will be hard for the hackers since it is protected of the technology of blockchain. Thank you for this sir.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:18:03 PM

i hope this product is not too much expensive. if this product will provide all the details in their white paper, for sure this will patronize by all people especially millennials.
this kind of product not allow a high cost its cheaper and affordable for everyone
Boosteroid have unique architecture and minimal costs of electricity so the rental cost will not increase.
Yeah I think also that they need to add some more details in their whitepaper. Maybe they should include about the assurance of the future users with regards to hacking and also the pricing of this app/product. It will be convenient for us the future users and for the investors.
Well said Elaine, they are lacking of details in the whitepaper. I also wanna see the details on how they will protect the data that will be stored in they service. Also, there should be a dev in this thread to answer our queries because a lot of questions are left behind on the earlier pages but anyway, we can follow them thru their Telegram channel.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:04:08 AM

Looks like a scam but I can't be sure.
How can you say that's this is look scam you have proof, Give some reason this project is quality nearly in the future this will popular application.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:18:04 AM

When I check the private cloud of AWS  (amazon web services) is about $ 0.25/first 50TB monthly, for a standard storage in asia pacific region. It may get higher on other region, not includin other services like data base, migration, developer tools, management tools. Getting a lot cheaper in other service rather that storage, will get Boosteroid squeezing amazon's users. But I think the migration fee of amazon will get in the way?
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:47:46 AM

ICO on
October 23 - November 6, 2017
November 27 - December 11, 2017
January 15 - February 15, 2018
3 part of ICO times, is this true ?
because it will be a long journey of ICO,,

i think this ICO period need some explanation,
so all supporter and investor got the point of view from this project
thank you
I agree with this when everytime they open the site they see the update and new about the project..
we have to experience this long journey by the way for me i don't need explanation just always read the update on website you will understand.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:15:31 AM

ICO on
October 23 - November 6, 2017
November 27 - December 11, 2017
January 15 - February 15, 2018
3 part of ICO times, is this true ?
because it will be a long journey of ICO,,

i think this ICO period need some explanation,
so all supporter and investor got the point of view from this project
thank you
I agree with this when everytime they open the site they see the update and new about the project..
we have to experience this long journey by the way for me i don't need explanation just always read the update on website you will understand.
yeah right the platform resources,storage files is totally secured faster tranfers,looking for updated interesting to read more
wow interesting project but this is too long the crowdsale will run until 2018 i just watching this thread for get more information

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: