Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:16:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:46:33 PM

Im just thinking how they will lend? or how the people will pay if they debt in lala
i think its like bank system they will not lend you if you dont have property that will same price that they lend to you
You mean like collateral system, I'm thinking also if how much that the Lala World can lend to us
if they base on each person's property if how much they can lend to them. In case I borrow a
lot of money for how long it will take before I can handle the money.
Is Lala have to conduct a background check or investigation to those people who will borrow money? What will be the basis of Lala to.approved an application in borrowing money?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doughy

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:56:49 PM

This is interesting and useful project! It's not clear to me how your suppose to make the ecosystem user-friendly for migrants. I assume they don't have good gadgets for everyday use.  
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:11:46 PM

This is interesting and useful project! It's not clear to me how your suppose to make the ecosystem user-friendly for migrants. I assume they don't have good gadgets for everyday use.  
As far as i know i think most of the people own a cellphone with today's generation, but i guess lala should reach out to those people not to wait for them to know lala.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Purokutow

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:27:05 PM

Im just thinking how they will lend? or how the people will pay if they debt in lala
i think its like bank system they will not lend you if you dont have property that will same price that they lend to you
You mean like collateral system, I'm thinking also if how much that the Lala World can lend to us
if they base on each person's property if how much they can lend to them. In case I borrow a
Is Lala have to conduct a background check or investigation to those people who will borrow money? What will be the basis of Lala to.approved an application in borrowing money?

Best answer would be having a guarantor.
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:39:48 PM

As far as i know i think most of the people own a cellphone with today's generation, but i guess lala should reach out to those people not to wait for them to know lala.

they will be soon, advertising costs a lot of money yet the most effective way to influence others. Social Media, twitter, and etc is not enough.

Purokutow

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:44:06 PM

I'm just wondering, if Lala World can lend money from different people, what will be their assurance that all people who lend money will give back the money they borrow. Is there a collateral they will get for them to let the person borrow money?

I've read some inquiries and yet this question (I think) needs to be verified by the devs. Let's wait for their answers regarding this.
ukelover

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:26:57 PM

Interesting and important project.
Are they going to have an iOS app? Couldn't find any info about it.
I hope that this application is available on iOS for sure this application will really work on a lot of people.
i think its automatic that they will launch it in ios cause there so many ios users to

Yes that is right, I downloaded this app in android play store and tried it. Try to search it in App store and check if its available then just follow the steps when you register. hope that its available in your country too.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:58:17 PM

I hope that this application is available on iOS for sure this application will really work on a lot of people.
i think its automatic that they will launch it in ios cause there so many ios users to

Yes that is right, I downloaded this app in android play store and tried it. Try to search it in App store and check if its available then just follow the steps when you register. hope that its available in your country too.
the application of lala is available in playstore, so kindly check it or download the apps for more information and also to know about lala world

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:52:06 PM

I think all of those questions will only be answer by the admin or devs of Lala world. That issue is about technicalities of their product that is why I guess it is better to ask it on their telegram channel wherein they have an active admin who will answer you immediately.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:40:46 PM

The block chain of immigrants has finally come out, now the coin project is more and more in-depth subdivision field, depth mining become the leading coins in the field of subdivision, is also quite promising Tongue Tongue Roll Eyes

Thats true...  I hope that all immigrants will be aware about this amazing project, Im recommending this to my immigrant friends because they deserve this kind of service. 
it should be recommend to all of my immigrant friends because of this application they transfer to their family in other country easier.
thats is one of the priority of lala world, to become easily the money transfer, using only the application. And also you can check your wallet daily because of the application
One of the benefits and priviledges of lala wallet is that you can easily access your financial transactions. One examples of them is online payments.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
lexkiee28

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:23:49 PM

the application of lala is available in playstore, so kindly check it or download the apps for more information and also to know about lala world
Thats a good thing to know  that lala world available in playstore. It will be good to test and experience the application for yourself.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
lexkiee28

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:48:56 PM

Definitely. They will. It is the primary requirement to borrow and lend some money .

Conquermountains

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:50:12 PM

I'm just wondering, if Lala World can lend money from different people, what will be their assurance that all people who lend money will give back the money they borrow. Is there a collateral they will get for them to let the person borrow money?

I've read some inquiries and yet this question (I think) needs to be verified by the devs. Let's wait for their answers regarding this.

Lala World will surely implement a strict compliance before someone can borrow money, according to the white paper they will lend small business owners and entrepreneurs, just like any other lending companies we have to submit and give proof of our capability to pay what we are going to borrow. 
Alex12989

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:04:32 PM

is it LaLa ID includes every user's fingerprint as a part of their security system?Correct me if i am wrong.
kiddddddd

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:03:27 PM

Really curious as to how exactly are you going to bank the unbanked?
Nevertheless, hoping for lala’s success.

Basically, it means that those people who haven't tried to use bank before bec of its requirements, most likely the poor people with families abroad are affected by the rule of banking systems in the world. That is why LaLa world Prioritize poor people to experience the easier, secured and cheaper way of transferring money across the globe by just using a smartphone, and this poor people will eventually feel how banking systems worked.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:26:29 PM

I think all of those questions will only be answer by the admin or devs of Lala world. That issue is about technicalities of their product that is why I guess it is better to ask it on their telegram channel wherein they have an active admin who will answer you immediately.
Maybe i should wait the answer from the developer or team about this issue because this need a clear answers and this is very important question.or queries that need a quick answer.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:05:16 PM

Lala World will surely implement a strict compliance before someone can borrow money, according to the white paper they will lend small business owners and entrepreneurs, just like any other lending companies we have to submit and give proof of our capability to pay what we are going to borrow. 
Since Lala is online, this is only mean that all application and requirements are process online. Then someone from the team of Lala is the one who will visit the borrower to check if all the details and requirements they provide is true. Correct me if my understanding is wrong.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:26:39 PM

is it LaLa ID includes every user's fingerprint as a part of their security system?Correct me if i am wrong.
I think it is part of their security protocol. Because if a certain wallet can only be access by means of finger print of the owner then the files and property of the owner if fully secured.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:56:05 PM

Since Lala is online, this is only mean that all application and requirements are process online. Then someone from the team of Lala is the one who will visit the borrower to check if all the details and requirements they provide is true. Correct me if my understanding is wrong.
You are saying that there is someone in Lala who is the only job is to make sure that the borrower is able to pass the compliance before they access it. Maybe they should put category of every users. Like for example in coins.ph, they have a certain kind of level which the amount can be transact will differ depend on what level you are.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:06:46 AM

You are saying that there is someone in Lala who is the only job is to make sure that the borrower is able to pass the compliance before they access it. Maybe they should put category of every users. Like for example in coins.ph, they have a certain kind of level which the amount can be transact will differ depend on what level you are.
Maybe. So it means they should have basis or requirements before the user reach higher level and those requirements are the proof that they are feasible to avail the lending program.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: