Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66705 times)
jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:28:19 AM

Lala is really popular among social medias, with 52k likers and 7k followers and with a good number of 4.7k members in telegram. I can't think of any possibility that lala ICO will flop.
Good to hear, it will be a successful ICO indeed, i think those numbers are because of recent airdrop they made. i hope 50% or more of those numbers are investors  Cheesy

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
lalawallet

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:29:32 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 08:53:05 AM by lalawallet

Lala is really popular among social medias, with 52k likers and 7k followers and with a good number of 4.7k members in telegram. I can't think of any possibility that lala ICO will flop.
Thank you for your Kind words.

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:33:38 AM

This App is very easy to use and very easy to understand, Let's give more time for exploring this application to see more of its parts and find out how far it will help each individual.

Yeah , I also try their application . I make time to explore their application and Im kinda impressed . Good Job ! Hope to see more improvement and updates about the application .

That's right I tried their application as well, it is easy to understand and navigate. I'm not sure if this is available in IOS but its available for android users.
Good features of the apps i will download the app and try to experience i think it is convenient for everyone

samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:36:32 AM

This App is very easy to use and very easy to understand, Let's give more time for exploring this application to see more of its parts and find out how far it will help each individual.

Yeah , I also try their application . I make time to explore their application and Im kinda impressed . Good Job ! Hope to see more improvement and updates about the application .

That's right I tried their application as well, it is easy to understand and navigate. I'm not sure if this is available in IOS but its available for android users.
so it's real?? there is a lala world app? i will install it and as i see it's to understandable than other app.. i'm planning to introduce it to my friends I think it will be helpful.
it will be helpful as long as there is a lala operating in your country, but if you have lala coins in the future you can earn just wait for its price to increase in exchange Smiley

podrick17

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:44:25 AM

Thank you for the Kind words.
this is true, i also notice people asking about the ICO if it's done already, maybe they want to invest this because you guys get the trust of those people. btw, any plans on exchange?

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:47:40 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 01:31:00 PM by jonland22

this is true, i also notice people asking about the ICO if it's done already, maybe they want to invest this because you guys get the trust of those people. btw, any plans on exchange?
it will be a long journey for lala but i believe it will surely be one of successful ICOs of the first quarter of 2018, though if you will read their whitepaper it's really good and has a lot of focus on the welfare of the public which is to help migrant people.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:51:51 AM

are you guys having plans on open exchanging fiat to lala and lala to fiat? or is it already in the app.

debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:11:26 AM

This is a very interesting project because it has a lot too offer like its is very convenient for the migrants across the globe to send money through this kind of technology. Specially for the families that who needed support immediately so they wont bother to wait until the back is open so that we can send money. Hoping that this project will succeed!!
lalawallet

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:13:18 AM

is there's any application off lala wallet on playstore? i hope they have.. because if we can process lala wallet via cellphone it will be better and convenient to the user.. and easy to learn the process of their project and also easy to introduce lala wallet to my friends
Yes, We have a fiat wallet running in India and Malaysia. you can download it from playstore.

lalawallet

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:14:40 AM

This is a very interesting project because it has a lot too offer like its is very convenient for the migrants across the globe to send money through this kind of technology. Specially for the families that who needed support immediately so they wont bother to wait until the back is open so that we can send money. Hoping that this project will succeed!!
Thank you for the nice words!

lalawallet

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:17:20 AM

are you guys having plans on open exchanging fiat to lala and lala to fiat? or is it already in the app.
Currently we have fiat wallet  running in India and Malaysia. And Yes, in LALA Wallet there will be an option of exchanging crypto to fiat and fiat to crypto.

lalawallet

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:21:02 AM

We are in discussion with various exchanges. we will announce it soon.

lalawallet

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:24:57 AM

so it's real?? there is a lala world app? i will install it and as i see it's to understandable than other app.. i'm planning to introduce it to my friends I think it will be helpful.
Yes, we have fiat wallet running in India and Malaysia and soon we are launching crypto-fiat wallet in various geographies. if you are not a resident of these two countries, you can introduce LALA to your friend via our videos, whitepaper etc.

lalawallet

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:30:04 AM

I saw in the website that lala will provide domestic and cross-border remittances, if this is going to happen i hope you guys will plan on starting here in the philippines as well, remittances over the world has high demand because people tend to transact from foreign countries in the people there.
is this real? local remittances here are quite expensive, i'm wondering if they will charge us for that and we can use lala tokens to pay for the transaction fee?
Yes, it is real product with real partnerships for real people. The vision behind this product was to make the lives of people easy by providing financial services easily and at lower cost.
And yes, you can pay that very low transaction fee in LALA Tokens.

Wemefy

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:38:40 AM

I'm still suspicious as there were so many scam lately.

But looks promising as they have pretty lot partners. The only question I have now is how real these partners are.

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:44:05 AM

It means that many people are interested in this platform. Manyof us are willing to spend their time, effort and money in Lala. Add to that, their active and lively telegram.
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:47:40 AM

It means that many people are interested in this platform. Manyof us are willing to spend their time, effort and money in Lala. Add to that, their active and lively telegram.
i think many investor's are curios about, this ico is all about the routine of our life easy way for future living, about that telegram follower's we know that if you have interest in one thing you want to know it better that's why there's a lot people joining in telegram.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:08:17 AM

i think many investor's are curios about, this ico is all about the routine of our life easy way for future living, about that telegram follower's we know that if you have interest in one thing you want to know it better that's why there's a lot people joining in telegram.
I can personally say that this platform is worth to invest, worth to spend some time ans worth to promote all over the globe. They are interested because they see that Lala of different from other projects

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:14:17 AM

Thank you for the nice words!
I gladly recommend this awesome app to my migrant parents and surely they will love this kind of technology
lalawallet

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:19:33 AM

I'm still suspicious as there were so many scam lately.

But looks promising as they have pretty lot partners. The only question I have now is how real these partners are.

We can understand your concern as per the current scenario.But LALA is a real product with real partners for real people. You can know more about our partnership on our website and whitepaper. And with bestinet we have already launched our bestlala wallet in Malaysia with 250,000 userbase.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: