Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 12:46:50 PM

that , Lala good for a Change to solution , and make in future realy comfortable and i think can to be to revolution
and can make all people comfortable , can make ecosystem for migrants and families is better than.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:00:37 PM

I really like Lala World's application interface and design looks really cool, clean and professional not only that its very user friendly that even the non-techie users won't have a hard time using, just one quick question is it available in all platforms?
totally agree, the choice of color and design is really superb. regarding your question i tried it in Android and IOS both works fine, i just don't know if its available/works in other platforms like Blackberry, Bada, Symbian etc.,
I also tried it on Android and iOS platform and it works fine for me. However, I rarely use mobile phones and my question is, is it available in Desktop mode? Not saying web-based but an application that can be installed in Windows.
upon checking the website, it seems like it is not yet available for Desktop use, though you can use applications like bluestacks, its an android emulator which will allow you to install and use Lala World in desktop.

contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:44:51 PM

Your website seems user friendly and easy to access. Ill check it up further because its interesting and really worth to read. Good job guys
Yeah! this ICO looks promising that's why we need to support this project and invest while we can. try check their whitepaper for further information.

Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:55:21 PM

Your website seems user friendly and easy to access. Ill check it up further because its interesting and really worth to read. Good job guys
Yeah! this ICO looks promising that's why we need to support this project and invest while we can. try check their whitepaper for further information.
and also i suggest to you to join to the telegram to more information and update for this lala world. a lot of info to that page so kindly check it

harasdamagans

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:08:27 PM

This is really helpful and big impact to society if succeed.
there's no doubt that LaLa wallet will be successful, it's because the what they are offering will make you start to live. they help not just the client but the people around the globe.
Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:12:56 PM

there's no doubt that LaLa wallet will be successful, it's because the what they are offering will make you start to live. they help not just the client but the people around the globe.

you can pay now easily via using this application also it will reassure the safety and integrity of the app for the customer.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:16:59 PM

and also i suggest to you to join to the telegram to more information and update for this lala world. a lot of info to that page so kindly check it
What is the link of their telegram? can you give me the information to their telegram so i can join and see for more update and information?

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
ofeniaano

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:24:14 PM

Let me ask something about this wallet thing, does our money safe here? Does Lala security can be as safe and secure that a bank can offer?
Yes, your money is safe at LaLa world because this kind of application is fully secured because of the fingerprint security they cant open the wallet without the finger of owner.

Is the fingerprint security already in the plan of LALA team ? It will become helpful to the user to feel safe to their assets and accounts .
it is safe to put your money in LaLa because of the 3rd party security. If there's an intruder trying to use your money, they will be able to detect it. Their budget is efficiently used in order to develop such thing as this
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:32:13 PM

What is the link of their telegram? can you give me the information to their telegram so i can join and see for more update and information?
the telegram link is available at the first page of this thread and in the website, but here you go: https://t.me/LaLaWorld

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:37:19 PM

I really like Lala World's application interface and design looks really cool, clean and professional not only that its very user friendly that even the non-techie users won't have a hard time using, just one quick question is it available in all platforms?
totally agree, the choice of color and design is really superb. regarding your question i tried it in Android and IOS both works fine, i just don't know if its available/works in other platforms like Blackberry, Bada, Symbian etc.,
I also tried it on Android and iOS platform and it works fine for me. However, I rarely use mobile phones and my question is, is it available in Desktop mode? Not saying web-based but an application that can be installed in Windows.
upon checking the website, it seems like it is not yet available for Desktop use, though you can use applications like bluestacks, its an android emulator which will allow you to install and use Lala World in desktop.
I see, maybe they are still on process of improving that matter. Because it quite inconvenient if the user need to download first bluestack before he/she can use that Lala app.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:39:28 PM

you can pay now easily via using this application also it will reassure the safety and integrity of the app for the customer.
For now, it's not yet available because I think the app itself is under development. The presale has just started and they are inviting more investors. but yes, it is possible to use LaLa wallet to pay bills.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:46:39 PM

Yes, in fact they manage to put some Lala token referal increase. It really looks like that they want to earn moee tokens.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:49:01 PM

For now, it's not yet available because I think the app itself is under development. The presale has just started and they are inviting more investors. but yes, it is possible to use LaLa wallet to pay bills.
I also think that they are doing some arrangements and developments in their application and based on what I read, by next year they will going to release their final and fully operational application.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:49:15 PM

the telegram link is available at the first page of this thread and in the website, but here you go: https://t.me/LaLaWorld

now check it for more update, because the first update of lala will announced to the telegram, so all you need to do is to join.

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:58:28 PM

LALA Token Referral Increased For Last 3 days!!!
We love you all for the support you guys have shown in LALA World Pre- ICO.
Thank you and Congratulations for being part of LALA World!
It gives us immense pleasure to announce that we have decided to award an additional
5% referral bonus over and above the 5% bonus currently being offered. So, if you buy
LALA Token in next 3 Days,both the parties will be entitled for an extra 5% Referral Bonus each!
LALA World PRE - ICO Closes on 15th Dec'17, 9:00 pm SGT.
HURRY UP!!! PARTICIPATE NOW!!!
To participate visit our --https://tokensale.lalaworld.io/

What are you waiting for guys ?
We only have 3 days before the LALA token referral end .
This kind of plans and strategies are the reason why Lala world are able to enter the market easily. They think of ways how to attract investors so as customers. So it seems to be that they are not contented in the 10 million Lala token sold.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:01:49 PM

Why not advertising how much has been raised to date on the website to let people know, and build on that success to continue raising more during the last 3 days left?
Someone already asked it on this thread and the devs are able to reply in their telegram channel. The devs said, they have some purpose and valid reason why they are not showing the current scenario of their ico. They will just update is from time to time that is why there is no reason to be worry.

Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:19:14 PM

During this time we now need to adopt modern technology. Fast and easy to use, good quality of product
the cost is small, and is largely helpful to all people and the Lala World have all of this.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:19:43 PM

LALA World and Clothes Box Foundation – Spreading Smiles Together!
You guys rock, you really a company for the public, more blessings for you guys to come so you can help and reach out more to those people in need.

This is a good publicity, this will ensure immigrants to finally invest on this project.
it should not be a publicity only... this should be one of the mission of lala world... if you say its a publicity...well people think that they only do that charity work just for publicity only...they are not real... lala world should help with heart not for business purposes only

But it is not. Some charities were done with for business purposes only but LaLa is not one of them. Why 'good?' the charity they've done is in the scope of their missions and visions.

well, there's also bad and good publicity. Anyway, this is a good start, in this situation, you will see how dedicated LaLa in helping every people in the world.
That's why they starting to operate all over the globe to promote and at the same time, to help the unbanked people who do not have the knowledge on financial banking etc.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 03:28:30 PM

Yes, in fact they manage to put some Lala token referal increase. It really looks like that they want to earn moee tokens.
well can't blame them, that's one of the goals of ico earn as much token as they can, they will continually make deals that will attract more investors, and i think they're doing great.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:38:31 PM

well can't blame them, that's one of the goals of ico earn as much token as they can, they will continually make deals that will attract more investors, and i think they're doing great.
Can't wait for their more strategies to be implemented. First is the negotiations with their big partnerships and now the referrals token increase. I guess their next move is mainly focuses of their application. Just a hint.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: