Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:40:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are so many people against bitcoin?  (Read 19290 times)
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:18:05 PM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

Well, the main reason is that they don't really know much about it, "the fear of the unknown", so to speak. Dealing with bitcoin needs one to be committed and learning about it takes time. I used to be a doubting Thomas until the day my jobless friend bought a brand new car. These guys just need a little push and once they have proven with their own eyes, I'm pretty sure they'd start investing as soon as they can.
which makes them afraid of limited economic understanding they do not declare the virtual world is real yes! they declare that bitcoin is just a child's toy and is not real existence and intangible in front of us even though we are holding our wallet

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:47:58 PM

Because of scam investment sites, mining sites, hyip, btc doubler sites, people who invested and scammed by those sites claims that bitcoin is a scam, they thought that bitcoin is a whole scam, infact they just don't have enough knowledge about bitcoin, they just spend their money investing without even researching what they entered. This is really sad how they look or know about bitcoin.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
Hawkers7

Activity: 103

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:54:51 PM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

I think people are against bitcoin because they think that itwas scam. People have a low trust on all transaction that are happening in the social media maybe because of what they have watched in the tv or they are the one who experienced it. One more thing was its value people dont understand why its value change ievry seconds maybe it scares them too.

|▌   AQUA™   《   REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY   》   AQUA™   ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    ONE PAGER    Instagram    LinkedIn    Medium
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:07:28 PM

There are so many people who are against in bitcoin because they have negative impression of it or they also think that this is one of the so-called scam. But we all know that they are really wrong about it. They should conduct a deep research before they will come up a conclusion that it is a scam. They are also afraid that they might lose their money if ever they will not be against to it.
Dairoban

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:13:53 PM

I think those who are against bitcoin are anymies of innovation
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:21:04 PM

I think they have reasons why they against in bitcoin. Furthermore, I think the reason why they against in bitcoin is they do not know how to used it and how its work. I also guess that they are lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency but I hope they will stop in against bitcoin.

One reason is, they do not really know what Bitcoin is.  They only follow those popular figure that is against bitcoin and believe on what they say without touching their keys to search what Bitcoin really is.  While another reason is being a failed investors, they get excited jumped in on hype then get out with losses when bitcoin is being dumped.  And does it really matter, things cannot please everyone so there will always be a hater.
penchooo

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:21:48 PM

because rise too fast..
trapp19

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:36:21 PM

the ones against it are secretly invested in it, they profit from the high's and low's of the bitcoin market and any or every news that spews negative/positive stuff about bitcoin, they try to profit from it.
annanava

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:50:28 PM

Yes I may say, that all the changes which introduce the cryptocurrency world could shock some people. This is not a centralized currency, and the digital effect is so different from the money we are used to. But we shouldn't stay behind, we have to introduce ourselves to projects of investment like propthereum.io and stay tunne with this movement.
aftab.436

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:56:03 AM

There are different reason's for people to hate bitcoins, Like they lost they profit in trading or some ico's did not pay the correct amount of price that they deserve. There are different ways to hate bitcoins but it does not matter to those who truly believe that there is a future in this coins.
I think the reason is simple that they does not have enough info about bitcoin they does not know about the security of bitcoin and so may other unique qualities. Another reason might be that those person who are against bitcoin are the Banks founder or Banks investor. Because bitcoin create an impact on the banks so the owners or investor of banks become against of bitcoin.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:59:22 AM

I think people are against bitcoin because they do not understand the potential of bitcoin or their government does not accept bitcoin. Everyday there are many transactions made by bitcoin. I myself believe in the future of bitcoin.
ZenaXF

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:55:40 AM

The bitcoin system does not have a central bank to issue money. Basically randomly assigned to early adopters. This is a very advantageous system for early entrants. This is an absurd system for real money, not to mention the obvious lack of extensibility.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:03:57 AM

The reason why too many people agains bitcoin because they cannot know the advantage and currency price of bitcoin and they will not be able to experience the goodness of bitcoin in thier life. Simply stated that the are not able know about everything in term of bitcoin. So they are against about this thing that already existed.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:09:33 AM

Many people against bitcoin because they really dont know what bitcoin is,how to earn in bitcoining,what the bitcoin can do and so many reasons.Of course,bitcoin is just a digital currency that most people affraid to invest online because there is a lot af scammer,thief,and liar just to get money for their own good.

pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:14:52 AM

A lot of people are against bitcoin because they don't have any idea what it is all about. The thing that is fixed on their minds is that, butcoin is a scam. Maybe because of the involvement of money that circulates.
Yes lack of knowledge is the main reason of the hatred, they believe what they listen from here and there and  do not try to seek proper knowledge, the are not properly guided that is why they do not believe it. We need to guide them and educate them properly, share our achievements with them and help them in finding some promising projects so that they could also enjoy the blessings of bitcoin.
Oliver A

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:19:47 AM

They really don't know the upgraded technology implemented in the process of Bitcoin. In fact, most the people are unaware of Bitcoin. Therefore, they don't have any rights to hate Bitcoin.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:56:09 AM

I think those people are fully opposite of this virtual platform, and they are mostly any government affiliation agent. they are afraid of developing this virtual monetary world. they have a negative impression of this system. they think that if this system would be flourished then the conventional capital market and banking system will collapse. I think these are the main reasons behind this scenario.
evemeadors29

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:57:27 AM

hi Cheesy
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:01:10 PM

I think those people are fully opposite of this virtual platform, and they are mostly any government affiliation agent. they are afraid of developing this virtual monetary world. they have a negative impression of this system. they think that if this system would be flourished then the conventional capital market and banking system will collapse. I think these are the main reasons behind this scenario.
I think it is just because they don't have the knowledge about bitcoin to fully understand how good is bitcoin and that is why there are so many people who are against and have a lot of negativity about bitcoin but if they will get oriented or taught then it will be easier for the people to become a supporter of bitcoin because explaining how good is bitcoin will result for them to get convinced and become a supporter of it.
Alfinopogi

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:47:23 PM

Why people are against bitcoin? We all know why central banks are so against bitcoin & all other altcoins, those of you who dont know, its because people are rejecting the printed notes made by banks and are adopting these cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: