Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:20:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are so many people against bitcoin?  (Read 19288 times)
estanislao1994

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:50:52 AM

Well I could definitely tell you that banks are against bitcoin since bitcoin is overcoming the bank's potential. Bitcoin has now been more accessible and easier. The only thing holding bitcoin back is the ability to transact faster and not to mention the transaction fees.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ralphmaries94

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:55:27 AM

Why are so many people against bitcoin? Many people against bitcoin its because they don't have any information about bitcoin. They are afraid to fools by other. They are scared from changes. And they don't want innovations.
378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:06:14 AM

many people out there are fighting or not believing in bitcoin and they do not believe that bitcoin can make money with little cost without any investment.
chubbyobianwu

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:08:37 AM

I feel it's due to ignorance of it
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:23:27 AM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

Because they are not fully informed or educated about it. It is normal for many to be quite skeptical about things they don't understand. Because if they did, then they would have seen the great opportunities Bitcoin has to offer and the beauty of participating in such a system. We could not really blame them for being such and it is not something that can be forced.

This is absolutely right most people who have no knowledge in bitcoin are the people that hate/against bitcoin if they understand the system in bitcoin they will realize that bitcoin have a bright future for everyone and because of no information/knowledge in bitcoin many people that trying to invest in some ponzi scheme are fail to gain profit and turn their investment into scam.

Let me add some. There are also close minded person that thinks bitcoin is not a good currency even if how many times you educate them. There are a lot of people that even if you tell them the good side and the benefits you get from bitcoin, still they won't believe you and won't ever try it, simply because they're afraid of losing their money. They're not brave enough to take the risk. Others rely only on what the bank says about bitcoin. But of course, once they try to be part of bitcoin, they'll surely change their thoughts and never gonna hate bitcoin again.
Andria123

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:30:53 AM

Personally many people against Bitcoin,but actually I don't know there own reasons,maybe they afraid to invest there money in Bitcoin,but there is no forces here whether u will invest or not,it's your decisions,if you want bigger income u need to invest your money,anyways Bitcoin is a good opportunities to us

A.nayem

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:47:54 AM

#many of those "many people" you see are not against bitcoin. they are actually heavily invested in it but they pretend otherwise. someone who is spreading FUD in 99% of the times wants the price to drop so he can either short bitcoin or because he has some buy orders placed ahead of time at certain low prices.
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:50:10 AM

Because many still believes that it was a scam.
WhiteOutMashups

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:51:26 AM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

People are afraid of change, and things they don't understand
tanghere1

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:59:56 AM

I'm new to this crypto currency technology but so far I haven't met or encountered someone who really hates bitcoin. I think everybody loves bitcoin.

nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:07:36 AM

many people against  bitcoin because they do not believe in bitcoin and do not know what bitcoin they may have failed in bitcoin to lose big, then hate bitcoin
Ian Dave

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:24:12 AM

Many people are against of bitcoin they don't have knowledge or ideas how to enter here. Or people don't have internet or any gadget that they can join here to work. Some people don't believe because they think that this site is scam or your time will not be worth it.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:58:49 AM

many of those "many people" you see are not against bitcoin. they are actually heavily invested in it but they pretend otherwise. someone who is spreading FUD in 99% of the times wants the price to drop so he can either short bitcoin or because he has some buy orders placed ahead of time at certain low prices.

i honestly can not think of anybody who does not benefit from bitcoin! even banks that some people say are against bitcoin or bitcoin is against them are happy about bitcoin. not only bitcoin introduced blockchain technology to them to improve their business but also it has opened up new ways for banks to make money. banks are in fact making a lot of money because of bitcoin, all these traders are using banks to handle their money transfers and there are lots of them Cheesy

There is some people against bitcoin because they are doubt that if its legit or a scam or some people trust bitcoin in the beginning and suddenly they just scam some person or investing site so they dont trust now bitcoin. Many scenario happens in the bitcoin world that some people dont want it. So just support bitcoin to make it stronger and live it in more years.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:00:39 AM

Many people are against of bitcoin they don't have knowledge or ideas how to enter here. Or people don't have internet or any gadget that they can join here to work. Some people don't believe because they think that this site is scam or your time will not be worth it.

It is not like they are against bitcoin, they just don't know bitcoin and that is all. It is normal to act like they are against bitcoin because they don't have any idea on what they are saying about bitcoin, but once that they get the chance to know bitcoin, I'm sure that they are going to start to support bitcoin just like what we are doing. They will start to invest and do the ways to earn bitcoin.
nagatraju

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:36:55 AM

It is not like they are against bitcoin, they just don't know bitcoin and that is all. It is normal to act like they are against bitcoin because they don't have any idea on what they are saying about bitcoin, but once that they get the chance to know bitcoin, I'm sure that they are going to start to support bitcoin just like what we are doing. They will start to invest and do the ways to earn bitcoin.
yes, they don't against, but they are simply indifferent, because there is no experience with bitcoin...and against are those who are afraid to try something new and elementary to understand the technology
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:09:28 AM

This is the truth in the present time that many people are against the bitcoin , I don't know the exact reason but still I can imagine that they are thinking that the people who entered in this field in the starting are having much profit and the people who entered in this field are making only investment and increasing demand of the bitcoin only and overall they are in loss , so they are thinking it is waste of Money for newbies .
And also many people are thinking that it is a way of payment system only where we can send money worldwide without any restriction , but here I would like to tell to those people who are against the bitcoin that bitcoin is not a way to flow the money from own place to another place but it is a way of getting opportunities and start own service and project and also make new experiment and new new things to do with this  to make new new ways of earnings money .
If it is a bad thing than why big big countries allowed the bitcoin to use publicly , why not they banned it yet Wink

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:28:27 AM

I think because of their ignorance about bitcoin and the existence of negative rumors about misuse of bitcoin for criminal transactions so they tend to resist and fight bitcoin.
And with lack of socialization about bitcoin to the community causes their ignorance to continue and they do not know about functions and advantages of bitcoin that are so useful for those who have ability in effort to get bitcoin
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:04:53 AM

Yeah , your re right , I also sent hat many People are against the bitcoin and another cryptocurrency  . I think they are not much educated in this field , so they are saying negative about the bitcoin  or may be they entered already in this field and also exit Because of loss ( that is usual to make profit and loss and have talent to turn loss into profit is a big education in this field ) .
So here I think they needed to be educated about it otherwise they will remain against the bitcoin and another cryptocurrency forever and they will not take advantage of such a beautiful thing in this virtual world of money .
skba

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:14:32 AM

Most of the people don't know what is bitcoin, how it can help in our life. How any person change their life with the help of bitcoin.They have no idea about bitcoin. For that reason some people against bitcoin.
ZedMain

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:19:13 AM

People are against bitcoin because they believe that it is a scam and i think they are kinda true with that because  we do not know anything about satoshi nakomoto and we do not know anything at all about bitcoin actually and what it purpose is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: