Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are so many people against bitcoin?  (Read 19286 times)
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:39:53 PM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

Many people hate bitcoin because they are close minded to understand what really bitcoin is. They don't know how to do it and they can't gain anything from it. I've tried to share it to one of my workmates, but he just laughed and I was wondering what the reason is. Since then, I didn't force him to believe what it is. Until he saw the fruits of my hardwork, he envied and told some of our workmates that what I do is illegal and just pure scamming. Being envy is what people who believe that bitcoin is scam do.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:49:21 PM

Just that some people have little or no knowledge about bitcoin.
I think that people who do not trust bitcoin simply do not have enough information about it. If they were really interested in him and read a lot of news about him, they treated him differently, and maybe even put their money into bitcoin.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:14:02 PM

Maybe because they already tried it and they didn't profited on it. It because maybe they engaged towards it quickly without knowing the fundamentals on investing bitcoin
In my country, people do not like bitcoin because they still believe that bitcoin is something related to scam. Therefore, they refuse to invest their money in bitcoin and moreover, some of them even criticize bitcoin and they will be pleased if the government bans bitcoin forever

eCrypto

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:36:57 PM

Peoples doesn't like technologie sometimes
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:40:57 PM

people are against bitcoin because they dont have a proper understanding of it and how useful it can be. some especially the governments just want to be able to control it and if they cant they go against it to prevent citizens from using it. what people need to take away their fear of bitcoin is proper education on bitcoin and how it works.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:05:25 PM

I think only goverments are against cryptocurrencies and trying to tax them or limit, but for sure a lot methods available to skip the goverment rules, like using VPN, proxy and ds there is also possible to do other methods

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:16:41 PM

I think only goverments are against cryptocurrencies and trying to tax them or limit, but for sure a lot methods available to skip the goverment rules, like using VPN, proxy and ds there is also possible to do other methods
You are right, I think there is no problem if the government Ilegalize bitcoin, There is a lot of method to access to bitcoin and the blockchain, Governments and to be specifcs banks are against bitcoin, because they know that people always send bitcoin with low fees, also people will like more compared to the real currencies.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:58:53 PM

Only few people are against bitcoin and you know who they are? Those are the people that owns and runs a big business that inlines with finances. It's either they see it as a threat to their business or they are just not a fan of decentralization because they want to be the only one to manipulate the market and as well give advantage to their business. Not literally the people doesn't like and against to bitcoin, it's either the CEO's and gov't itself.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:09:19 PM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

Mostly people are against things because they see something on the news and don't understand what it is. They see stupid news articles or tv shows talking about "bitcoin is used for drugs and it is anonymous" and in old people's heads they instantly say oh that sounds terrible!!!

Most people are generally just dumb and don't understand too much about new tech. We can't fault them for that of course because they grew up in an environment without tech. Now kids grow up and understand how to use a smart phone and computer at age of 4 or 5 when old people can't even use one now at all. Their memory can't be added to so they can't figure out how to do stuff(I say this applies to most older people not all).
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 02:36:22 AM

For me the only people who are against bitcoin are those who are in the government because some governments believe that bitcoin will be a threat in their country. Bitcoin nowadays has been used in illegal activities and the problem is, the government can't track it because of its anonymity feature. One thing more is governments can't collect tax from bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
prokopyo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:50:36 AM

yes , because of the business  there are many company against the bitcoin because of the price and because of the successful project of bitcoin
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:36:34 AM

Ignorance that is why. These "many people" lack the knowledge and information about bitcoin. People who are lazy and stupid enough to know what bitcoin has to offer them.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:40:57 AM

It's always hard to gain widespread acceptance for something like bitcoin, but when it finally does it will be like the internet. Nobody can be without it no more Wink
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:47:30 AM

Probably, the idea of that people doesn't understand what bitcoin is and what it can do. People should be more understandable and be more curious on what are the positive things that it can help us than thinking of the negative things that which make them feel that bitcoin is not safe and it is dangerous. The reasons also behind this is that news, bank companies and any other online websites that are against with bitcoin spread a fake new around the globe and that manipulates the people of thinking the only negative side of bitcoin. There are many things that we can do with bitcoin and we just think of the advantages we can do and help each other to prevent bitcoin with the wrong hands.
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:05:23 AM

I guess people are against bitcoin in many ways but I can only presume few like they are not open minded and not open for innovation, some stick do what they do, some fears bitcoin because of scamming and the chances of being hacked because it is online. Yes, excatly it is the innovation that scares them people nowadays stick to what they know and become close minded person unlike in the past people are so volatile and daring to explore. I guess they made a way or changes for the money not to go into wrong hands whoever started this bitcoin anticipated this of course and made preemptive methods to counter it.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:21:35 AM

Some people or bodies against bitcoin try to influence bitcoin prices so the price goes down, when bitcoin prices go down, those against bitcoin will buy bitcoin. That's their goal against bitcoin.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:24:33 AM

There are many resin to some people against bitcoin . If someone have won coin he will be against bitcoin and who don't know about bitcoin he against bitcoin.
hybie22

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:45:54 AM

There are so many people who are against bitcoin because they don't know how bitcoin will help them in their finances.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:51:20 AM

Probably, the idea of that people doesn't understand what bitcoin is and what it can do. People should be more understandable and be more curious on what are the positive things that it can help us than thinking of the negative things that which make them feel that bitcoin is not safe and it is dangerous. The reasons also behind this is that news, bank companies and any other online websites that are against with bitcoin spread a fake new around the globe and that manipulates the people of thinking the only negative side of bitcoin. There are many things that we can do with bitcoin and we just think of the advantages we can do and help each other to prevent bitcoin with the wrong hands.

In my opinion, I guess they are not informed about this kind of job. They always think that this work was just last in a short period of time thats why they wont continue to study about this. There are many reason why they were against of bitcoin. There are some people who works in here didn't inform others about this. They dont know that by holding bitcoin they have a lot to do about this. I guess we must not spread yet the news about bitcoin for us to avoid this into a wrong people.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:00:28 AM

Simply because you can not buy it at a high price, it is obvious that you are against it. Lower the cost and buy it at a cheaper price Why not? And what china did with bitcoin is a good example.

Maybe many people are against Bitcoin but there are much more people who like Bitcoin. In my opinion, they are scared because they are not really into it and newbie also they don't have the idea on how it works on how to earn money. However, many people as they do trading in Bitcoin, it changes their lives and until now they are earning more and more because the price now is too high. Trading is always accompanied with risks that you cannot mitigate it. The more risk you take, the more income you will take as well. Don't be scared trading Bitcoin, million people are also taking risk. Just always look at the brighter side of trading Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: