Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 265 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history)  (Read 530463 times)
CryptoConnection

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:23:35 PM

Roll Eyes I'm a holder. I'll continue to hold.  I'm disappointed with the lack of professionalism.  Get it together, be realistic with updates and plans.  ADHERE to deadlines... lend SOME sort of credibility to yourselves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
utahmark

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:39:07 PM

I'm having trouble getting my coins moved.  I notified Cryptsy and they basically said that they are not on the block chain so it didn't happen.  They feel I need to sync or re-download the block chain.  I know there have been some problems with large transactions and there were quite a bit of transactions that went through at the same time as mine.  What should I do next or what should I tell cryptsy to get a better response?

thanks.
lihao1989311

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:48:23 PM

I met the same problem there is no confirmation of withdraw ANC
tomothy

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:54:01 PM

This is fucked up. From an assured Oct 15th testnet, to a week delay, to a 2-3 month delay. There's really nothing I can say, very weird way of acting.

When the darkcoin dev made a few mistakes along the way, I always felt assured that he would pull through with results, since he had his real name and face out there since day 1 (and had been delivering actual results) . With gnosis it feels like he can just walk away from all this stuff if he decides to and no one can hold him accountable for it. If he feels the task is too big after all, all he needs to do is stop posting.

These "delays" are going on for around a year already.

Do not send any donations. As long as they receive donations they will pretend an activity "2 weeks" (TM). If gnosis was ever serious he would finish the coin long time ago and could become rich instantly from its repricing. But he is focused on cashing the donations only. Why is that?

If I was not serious about implementing Zerocoin, don't you think I would have cashed out my donations by now? Note that they haven't moved: http://ancblockchain.com/address/AU4hFCFZLhB2gTyG4VbaEurXGrTMNW2nu6

Listen, no one has even come close to the possible breakthrough that ANC/ZC represents. We recognize this isn't an easy undertaking and I'll admit, I was surprised at the fast time table ^_^. Shit happens, no worry lol. We understand that the coding takes time and are just a bit disappointed. The promise is still there and really the only hope for the future. I think the most important thing is just the question as to whether we can still get the initial hard fork to deal with multipool dumping/gaming the system and the txid >100kb transaction issue, aka digishield implementation + aux/pow. I think facilitating those updates in a short term manner, like immediately, would do a lot to help stabilize any uncertainty regarding the coins future. As long as we can still transfer coins back and forth from exchanges and private holders it helps address the a lot of the concerns; then we just wait for zc but can help work on the network strength in the meantime. Meeh, whats the good word Cheesy?
alacast

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 02:02:49 PM

This is fucked up. From an assured Oct 15th testnet, to a week delay, to a 2-3 month delay. There's really nothing I can say, very weird way of acting.

When the darkcoin dev made a few mistakes along the way, I always felt assured that he would pull through with results, since he had his real name and face out there since day 1 (and had been delivering actual results) . With gnosis it feels like he can just walk away from all this stuff if he decides to and no one can hold him accountable for it. If he feels the task is too big after all, all he needs to do is stop posting.

Do not send any donations. As long as they receive donations they will pretend an activity "2 weeks" (TM). If gnosis was ever serious he would finish the coin long time ago and could become rich instantly from its repricing. But he is focused on cashing the donations only. Why is that?

If I was not serious about implementing Zerocoin, don't you think I would have cashed out my donations by now? Note that they haven't moved: http://ancblockchain.com/address/AU4hFCFZLhB2gTyG4VbaEurXGrTMNW2nu6

Listen, no one has even come close to the possible breakthrough that ANC/ZC represents. We recognize this isn't an easy undertaking and I'll admit, I was surprised at the fast time table ^_^. Shit happens, no worry lol. We understand that the coding takes time and are just a bit disappointed. The promise is still there and really the only hope for the future. I think the most important thing is just the question as to whether we can still get the initial hard fork to deal with multipool dumping/gaming the system and the txid >100kb transaction issue, aka digishield implementation + aux/pow. I think facilitating those updates in a short term manner, like immediately, would do a lot to help stabilize any uncertainty regarding the coins future. As long as we can still transfer coins back and forth from exchanges and private holders it helps address the a lot of the concerns; then we just wait for zc but can help work on the network strength in the meantime. Meeh, whats the good word Cheesy?

I agree with last comment above. We are urgently waiting for a word from Meeh and an upgrade to at least get stability and withdraw from the exchanges.
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:48:29 PM

I agree with last comment above. We are urgently waiting for a word from Meeh and an upgrade to at least get stability and withdraw from the exchanges.

+2

Fix the fundamentals first. Anoncoin is still very relevant but the basics needs to be in place. The level of communication and planning is astonishingly bad.
Arbitrageur

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:14:25 PM

what's up with exchange wallets, all under maintenance. is there a bug??

what a mess up here.

can't believe I managed to sell above 0.003 almost of all them. and I'm not sure I want to buy back right now,

I bought a few already at 15, but stopped when I read the about the joke of postponing zc implementation, which at this stage it can be said to be just a fake promise needed to pump the price
AnonCoinTwitter

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:16:26 PM

+2

Fix the fundamentals first. Anoncoin is still very relevant but the basics needs to be in place. The level of communication and planning is astonishingly bad.

+3

I still see a great future for this coin, but we need the hard fork (dealing with the difficulty issue) ASAP then AuxPow.

Once that is done I am willing to try to find additional programmers to join the Zerocoin project.

This time donations should be held in escrow until the project is complete.

CookieL

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:20:45 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 03:50:05 PM by CookieL

Simple and easy overview of BTC, ANC and LTC values. Now with ANC > BTC/USD/EUR/NOK and LTC > BTC/USD/EUR/NOK conversion

http://getanc.com/crypto.php

ANC donate adress: AdjvrEp6T3Bk2FazD4ESpJh7rXDDkhinxW

TODO:
- Two-way conversion of values - Planned: TBA
- Full responsive layout - Planned: TBA
- Javascript live values - Planned: TBA
- Cache coinvalues (market API is unstable) - Completed: 19.10.2014

If anyone wants to contribute to this site please send me a PM.
tljenson

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:05:14 PM

I don't know where this shit storm of FUD came from, but I for one still believe in you. I just bought some more ANON, and these idiots are going to be sorry they dumped.
novdatdmp

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:26:48 PM

There will be a data dump in nov. One of the biggest yet. It details efforts to discredit the anonymous movement. Anoncoin is mentioned thousands of times in the small sections that have been reviewed so far. Can post a few gb early if you like.

What data? Please explain, and post.

3gb has been links posted on darknet.

ANC soon nickname nsacoin.
drAGon925

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:28:27 PM

@tljenson

Just go through his last posts,
7 days delay
in 3 days he is late for 2 days
+ smiles that he have bunch of time in next 4 days
promise of news in 21h , and get back in 10h with 2-3 months delay.

before all that, he warn us of maybe not be online much..

WTF
tljenson

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:51:12 PM

@tljenson

7 days delay

WTF

Look he made a bad estimate, that's a far cry from saying this coin isn't doable. If he pulls this off, and he seems confident that he can, this will be the ANON coin to end all anon coins. That is HUGE! What it means when he pulls it off he will have developers standing in line to help him. He will have so much help it won't even be funny. That is a risk worth taking. That is why I am buying up coins now.  
tljenson

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:59:40 PM

I think this speaks for its self. If this coin is dying why would anybody put this much into it, if he or she didn't think they would make a killing.

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:00:49 PM

@tljenson

7 days delay

WTF

Look he made a bad estimate, that's a far cry from saying this coin isn't doable. If he pulls this off, and he seems confident that he can, this will be the ANON coin to end all anon coins. That is HUGE! What it means when he pulls it off he will have developers standing in line to help him. He will have so much help it won't even be funny. That is a risk worth taking. That is why I am buying up coins now.  

The nonchalance is what everyone is pissed about - and this isn't the first time - this is the 1000xth delays like this has happened on ANC, I guess that's why it's nowhere near Doge / LTC / even Monero like it could be.

I dont care if it will take you 2 years to implement ZC, at least be clear, it sounded like a guarantee a testnet would be out in a week. Now it sounds more like a planned DEV pump and dump like happens all the time on shitcoins (buy --> set timeline --> sell ---> delay timeline --> buy --> set timeline ...... PROFIT)

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:01:55 PM

I think this speaks for its self. If this coin is dying why would anybody put this much into it, if he or she didn't think they would make a killing.

It's probably Gnosis, buying up for ----80% the price it was before his dump. Quick 500% return once he pumps it back up. 

█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████             █████ █
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
tljenson

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:03:11 PM

Do you really think at this point he has a chance in hell of pumping a coin up enough BY HIMSELF? Here is another example.

That is over one thousand dollars USD
tljenson

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:07:50 PM

As you can see, that is a lot of money.
DFJ

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:08:45 PM

Why are we circling 3 BTC transactions...?  Anyhow code updates are real... You can see the commits on github.  RSA-UFO achievement is real and material.  I don't know what the right price is right now given the delay, but it is not beneath the all-time low when this coin did not have those achievements...  Maybe we settle around 100k-120k once people realize the above and then go up again when at least the dif / etc. fixes happen.  
Convicted2008

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 05:08:54 PM

What's going on with Anon. Transactions aren't showing up in block explorer. At least mine isn't.

Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 265 »
  Print  

Jump to: