Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8866 times)
SergeYak

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

Bitcoin living not the best times but we should believe in bright future. I am sure that many people nowadays think the same way, we all worring about btc.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

Bitcoin living not the best times but we should believe in bright future. I am sure that many people nowadays think the same way, we all worring about btc.

No point to worry about bitcoin , it will get new highs and will get new price more then before but we just need a time to get results like that , everything will be perfect do not worry about that bro.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:38:33 PM

Im not strongly worried about bitcoin future im worried if ive been scam by a hacker
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

Bitcoin is more safer than Bank because it is more profitable investment but we must wait for minimum one year. But bank is easy to invest in fiat currency and profit also very less compared to Cryptocurrency so majority of the peoples are looking to invest in Cryptocurrency. The current market is totally damaged so these kind of questions are raise in many peoples I know the bitcoin worth it will never failed in crypto market.
Saveralll

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

Im not strongly worried about bitcoin future im worried if ive been scam by a hacker
we invest will not be cheated by hackers,cheated hackers because you are less careful and careless when you invest.keep your security and account so as not easy to hit hackers when investing.do not be easily affected with fake links
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

There is much anxiety over the uncertainty of the future of BTC which makes many people skeptical about investing in it.

The virtual nature of this currency generates this anxiety!!!

As per my think bitcoin still strong in position and its future ...
meidut

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

Nothing to fear or worry about the future of bitcoin. All that's happening with bitcoin is positive and till date haven't shown any signs of destruction. If it is towards the end, now the entire technology advancement should have come to an end without new usage implementation.
GardenChristian

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
We don't have to worry about the future of bitcoin. Now that bitcoin has fallen behind, we have to admit it. There are some excellent altcoins now, and their technology is better than bitcoin. But they still haven't been able to replace bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is now more than just a matter of technology; it is important for cryptocurrencies.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
We don't have to worry about the future of bitcoin. Now that bitcoin has fallen behind, we have to admit it. There are some excellent altcoins now, and their technology is better than bitcoin. But they still haven't been able to replace bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is now more than just a matter of technology; it is important for cryptocurrencies.
I do not think so. If bitcoin is not optimized for technology, do you think it will survive in this market? Within five years, I still believe in bitcoin. But after five years, I think I will not believe in bitcoin anymore.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:29:41 PM

I am not worried because I believe bitcoin will continue to grow. It maybe slowly but surely happen in the near future because the investors were still able to rise. I am still hoping that the market will be stable.
sarafrancipoli

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:15:03 PM

everything is correct,but even if bitcoin falls down at all,at this time the same neo or Ethereum will grow)
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:22:12 PM

I am not worried because I believe bitcoin will continue to grow. It maybe slowly but surely happen in the near future because the investors were still able to rise. I am still hoping that the market will be stable.

Let us all hope for the better in a very positive way. I also believe that bitcoin will rise again,  i want it and need it for my family. The next school year is almost approching,  i need more income to support the school expense.

EVIAJOHNPAUL

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:28:54 PM

Dont worried about btc, i think the bitcoin is getting a positive result for a many year, but you can believe and understand the possible result and be aware to every changes, the value are most problem of bitcoin why that increase and decresing on market sells to many investor then i hope that price of btc are stable for near future and for 1 btc you make a billion soon then you can do your best for make it stable and for many people that use now are do their job and always positive.
Heronzkey

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:13:41 PM

my understanding of bitcoin is not to worry about, as long as the bitcoin is okay, just as bitcoin will not be lost so we should not worry about it all.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:13:08 AM

You don't need to worry about the bitcoin future as you can saw in the biggest market everytime the price of its is moving easily up high. If you invest a large money in bitcoin then believe it because this will bring you a good, happy and contented life.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
arctic circle

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:16:59 AM

No never worry about the bitcoins because its a digital form of trade where you can earn handsome amount of money .Ups and down are always there but it does not mean to worry about its totally decentralized organized form of digital currency.
glongsword

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:28:26 AM

I for one never doubt about bitcoin, it effectively perceived that bitcoin is still most broad computerized cash. Bitcoin status is developing step by step. The eventual fate of the Bitcoin is further developed than these days. We can put stock later on of bitcoin in light of the fact that these days the people are appealing in bitcoin with an extremely a high sum. It has the hopeful future, and everybody must take their risks with bitcoin.
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:31:54 AM

I for one never doubt about bitcoin, it effectively perceived that bitcoin is still most broad computerized cash. Bitcoin status is developing step by step. The eventual fate of the Bitcoin is further developed than these days. We can put stock later on of bitcoin in light of the fact that these days the people are appealing in bitcoin with an extremely a high sum. It has the hopeful future, and everybody must take their risks with bitcoin.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

I am curious about bitcoin price and worried because i believe that bitcoin will change my life and i will become successful due to this currency and now the people are converting their extra money into bitcoin and other crypto while we have to be in the bitcoin because it is the future currency and with out this it will be very difficult for me to do payment for online services.

gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:59:27 PM

we don't have to worry about the bitcoin's future, we just have to go with the flow and continue on what we are doing to earn bitcoins. There will be dumps and forks but there is nothing to worry about that since it is normal, that is because of the whales which getting profits to those bitcoin users who always do panic selling every time that there is a dump happening.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: