Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8860 times)
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:56:23 AM

There are so many developments and researching activities going on to develop the transaction problems or obstacles let say, how bitcoin payments can be made by Lightening network. It is very important for the bitcoin future.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
Worrying for something is normal because you are afraid on your future but if you do your best to be ready on what will happen then there is no word such as worrying on you because you are ready, and I think the bitcoin developers are doing developments in bitcoin so that it will survive few years from now and it will makes our life easier.

Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

i do not worry about Bitcoin and see that this is normal and we are walking in the right track so there is no need to worry this price under the pressure of a lot of bad news and we wait for good news until we see the price
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

I think bitcoin will remain in the range of $3,000 - $10,000 during 2018. Most likely  it's waiting for a decline to $2500 in the near future.
This will lead to an outflow of small investors and part of the miners. The situation can correct the growth of bitcoin above $13,000 .
However, I cannot see reason for this at the moment.

Hitesh Ohri

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:16:20 PM

i do not think it is a matter of worry regarding bitcoin future, because people are investing on it day by day and no one can judge the future.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:36:27 PM

I think we have nothing to worry about, and bitcoin will be all right in the future. Recently, the commission for transfers has decreased, which means a lot.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:08:36 AM

I am confident in the future of bitcoin, it has an excellent technology that is constantly improving, bitcoin is increasingly being introduced into the economy. He has a great perspective.

hotboynoiloan35

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

I think BTC system will die if 21M coin mining over
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:52:36 AM

I'm not worried about the future of bitcoin because I'm sure of it, I've been in this field long enough to trust it. And I advise you, if you decide to invest.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
You better keep your belief in bitcoin because I am the same as you have had some bitcoin for a long time. Let’s be patient waiting time of pumping bitcoin because now pumping can not be done by one person.
omniblock_chain

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:09:34 AM

Don't need to worry because BTC will die
artemchernov503

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

This protects entrepreneurs from losses caused by fraud or fraudulent refunds, and there is no need to comply with the PCI standards of security of the payment card industry.
Damar

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:42:06 PM

I am a beginner, what I think is when the price goes up, I am afraid it is also approaching chaos.
It becomes an apple from the eyes of the government and they are probably doing the steps that will make the bitcoin world have problems.
The fork is right. Since reaching a thousand dollars marks many things that have happened before. Smiley
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

This protects entrepreneurs from losses caused by fraud or fraudulent refunds, and there is no need to comply with the PCI standards of security of the payment card industry.

There is no reason to be worried if you trust bitcoin 100%. The value matters on the number of people who invest. Best thing we do is be calm and wait for the right time that we can received high profit because of its value is high.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:49:37 PM

There is no need to worry about the prices of bitcoins in the future, there are a lot of people before that did not believe on the growth of bitcoins when it was very cheap and now they are all envy and some are regretting on not investing when it was just 13 dollar.
money1122

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

I don't think it's necessary to worry too much. Mainly depends on the number of people to use. Look at this point. None of the others can compare with BTC. So I think the future of BTC must be good
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

You don't have to worry about the Bitcoin as it is strong enough to get up to a high price in the future. Like me i just hold it for further investment.  Kiss I think bitcoin will give me a surprise in the future. Smiley

Yes, remain optimistic in positive thoughts, bitcoin will not die, but still can grow and grow, currently bitcoin prices fall, but future bitcoin prices will improve again and can jump higher.

jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:29:43 PM

In my opinion, there is no reason to worry about Bitcoin because the future of Bitcoin is rising, it is expected that more prices will increase. So Bitcoin is expected to increase further because the market that coins are in the market, the market will increase further because if other coins increase then Bitcoin will increase, if there is a lot more profit, it is expected that in the whole world today the prices of BITKAQUE, which are popular in the world, are increasing in the future.I trust and still believe that bitcoin will survive.
kukuli

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:31:09 PM

Bitcoin is still the strongest and the most trendy cryptocurrency and will remain in view of that and there is no defense to make miserable about. We all know that bitcoin is getting stronger because of people who hug and see the possibilities. Bitcoin has been making for on a decade and this is not the best time to doubt what can be done sooner or to the front-thinking. I hope we will see soon, some alt coin will not be affected by bitcoin value.
Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:32:58 PM

I think its time that bitcoin devs and the community think about switching to Proof of Stake algorithm. As it will consume less electricity and decentralize the bitcoin network tremendously. It will take away the power from a few miners to all of the bitcoin community.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: