Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:53:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8860 times)
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:08:03 AM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
Behind all the optimism lies all the worries we have for bitcoin. We can not disregard the fact that we can not avoid the bad things happening in bitcoin. No matter what good deeds it is showing to us right now, time will still come wherein it will be down and things would go wrong. We should prepare already for those crisis so that we wouldn't broken when the time comes.
You are absolutely right. Diversify your asset and avoid huge loss.
Although you might getting less from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:09:42 AM

Just enjyo it bro
Let it flow
And get much money from now
Tomorrow we never know

amelitojr47

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:13:03 AM

i dont think we need to worry about the future ogf bitcoin, we knew there always ups and down of the price of bitcoin this time, i believe after this holiday by  mid of January btc will soar up the price again. Believe it Smiley
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:16:15 AM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.

Yes i am worried about the bitcoins future because they value are falling these days and of course my holdings too my money too are falling and it is kinda alarming because i already loss a huge amount of money but still i am putting all of my trust in this thing because i already lose money and i do not want to cut off my loss because that is already a huge money i am just hoping that before Christmas i am gonna win that back and the price of the bitcoins in the market will be back again into $20k and  that happen i am gonna sell my bitcoins.
prieaji

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:32:50 AM

I never thought of the future of bitcoin because with the confidence of bitcoin will always be there anytime, bitcoin is still the strongest and the most widely accepted crypto and will remain so and there is no reason to worry. many bona now issues are circulating among the people who have to be broken down and it takes a serious effort. keep some amount of bitcoin, you will get better profit in the future than with ETH and others.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:58:00 AM

do not worry too much like that. maybe you can buy another coin, just in case if bitcoin down you can still profit from another coin.

Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:33:11 PM

People have been worring about the future of Bitcoin from its very beginings in 2009 and its still here 8 years on,  but Bitcoin has changed from a everyday buying currency which is was supposed to be used for, to an investment currency so i doubt very much it will go anywhere soon unless the governments and  banks decide to stop every bitcoin transaction across the world Smiley
Nothing to worry about future of bitcoin its future is very bright and I’m sure that in coming time bitcoin will become more strong than ever because there are a lot of countries who want to join bitcoin and as users will increased so its price will also go high bitcoin is very helpful and its use is increasing day by day because bitcoin is a very good source of income and its playing a very good role in many countries so no one can survive without bitcoin.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:47:51 PM

I thought you did not need to worry about the future of Bitcoin, for example, if future Bitcoin may decline in the exchange rate, it has a lot of Altcoin other can completely replace Bitcoin, and market cryptocurrency will forever exist forever, just in that transaction needs then surely there will be supply. And you can rest assured because Bitcoin will exist in the next 20 years.

Dzernej

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:50:07 PM

I am not worried at all. I think BTC will or its already changing world like internet did.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:50:54 PM

People have been worring about the future of Bitcoin from its very beginings in 2009 and its still here 8 years on,  but Bitcoin has changed from a everyday buying currency which is was supposed to be used for, to an investment currency so i doubt very much it will go anywhere soon unless the governments and  banks decide to stop every bitcoin transaction across the world Smiley
Why would anyone be afraid of Bitcoin? There is nothing to be afraid of since Bitcoin will get a much more higher price in a few months.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:00:37 PM

I am not worried about bitcoin. Even nowadays I see news about bitcoin and they warn people about it is a balloon. But after this last dump I was a little bit worried because of weak-hands. I believe that bitcoin is the future. But I cannot say that about altcoins except Ethereum, Litecoin and Dash.

Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 10:05:54 PM

I do not think we need to worry about Bitcoin's future, Bitcoin will become more famous in the future, and will be more needed, and if the fees continue to rise, I think that's okay, as long as the Bitcoin price goes up...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:23:12 PM

It is true that the future of bitcoin can generate uncertainty among those who are still taking their first steps in this market, or even in many investors in good faith who have heard some of the rumors that have always circulated around bitcoin. But this is nothing new; bitcoin has always been surrounded by Fuders who have predicted his death for many years and today they see its success with resentment, because none of the supposed problems that bitcoin presents is impossible to overcome with some technological implementations already available.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:44:07 PM

I am not worried at all. I think BTC will or its already changing world like internet did.
i dont worried about or with bitcoin future, because first of all i am trusting bitcoin really well, and i also believe that bitcoin will run or will survive for long years, maybe 50 years is enough for bitcoin to run, and i believe that bitcoin will became more stronger and will always be the best even in the future.

Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:52:18 PM

Why would anyone be afraid of Bitcoin? There is nothing to be afraid of since Bitcoin will get a much more higher price in a few months.
Well I guess you're right, bitcoin's price is continuously rising because of the demand it has in the market. But currently this holiday a lot of people are selling their bitcoin and the price went low. But being afraid of bitcoin is not a choice because we have seen how strong bitcoin is for the past few months or years, it is still the number one cryptocurrency.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:53:34 PM

Off course not i am not worried, bitcoin is the best  cryptocurrency right now and bitcoin is shocking us when the price of it is rising or increasing,  and i believe that bitcoin future is very bright unlike on the othee cryptocurrency, and i know in the future bitcoin will surprise as with the price of it.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:03:09 AM

Im not worried about bitcoin,because I know that bitcoin will be the most use cryptocurrency and it will be known as commodity.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:14:15 AM

I've never doubt about bitcoin, its already proven from 2-4 years ago, the problem is, at that time we alsodidn't expect that the price will go high like this.
And it would also happened for next few years.

So dont surprise in few next years that 0.001 BTC price will be same as currently price

newegggo

Activity: 266

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:44:11 AM

Im not worried about bitcoin,because I know that bitcoin will be the most use cryptocurrency and it will be known as commodity.
It is known as commodity now.
It will be known as money in the future.

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:57:27 AM

I hate to admit it but these issues truly are legitimate and real. And no one can ever deny it. Anyone saying otherwise is either delusional or a big lier.  I also cannot say that you should still believe in bitcoin since a lot of facts are saying otherwise. And i do not wannt to be accountable for your losses if ever.

But,  one thing i can say is that i will remain believing. Out of all the challenges bitcoin has gone through, it has overcome. And i still believe that bitcoin will overcome this challenge. If not, then at least it was a great ride. Win or lose. I am all in.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: