Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8860 times)
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:51:42 AM

Good  on the off chance that you are extremely stressed over bitcoin's future you should take a stab at putting into some other coin/exchange your btc to some other great coin. It has a decent steady and gradual developing cost appropriate for long haul speculations. Likewise it's exchanges are affirmed really snappy and the charges are truly low. Yet, bitcoin is as yet the most prominent coin and an immense no. individuals may begin putting resources into it again at any point in the near future. In this way, I don't figure bitcoin will kick the bucket at any point in the near future.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:07:20 AM

I like your opinion, I feel really optimistic about the future of bitcoin and the altcoins are in the top 10.
Bitconnect has been eliminated from the top 10, but this is a rare case. But you can see that the altcoins in the top 10 will not go away. Their system is very good.
So I think you should invest in altcoins in the top10 or top20 in the market to ensure the win.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:09:48 AM

The future of Bitcoin is definitely ours, we can dig up more Bitcoin cheaper in case of increased usage areas. We need to allow speculative movements. It would not be right to expect it to increase steadily.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:16:58 AM

After reading this post I understood more promptly that why waiting i sos much important. Just look at the current scenario, I mean someone from 2017 Oct, I completely depressed about the future of the BTC but here we are, where the prices have already spiked a lot and the market cap has reached to many more times higher than that period. This is the real fruit of the waiting, that patience which we always forgot to have in us.

Speaking about the technical issues like block size, transaction speeds etc, they are the part of development. As the time will pass I am sure that they will also make a difference. For now we need to focus on our investments and we can actually help the developments to take place if continued like this
Rollesto

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:45:36 AM

I guess there is nothing to worry about this bitcoin because as far as i know there is no sign happened about its illegitimacy . All we have to do is continue what we are doing , continue investing and neglect those people who are making rumors about this bitcoin they don't have enough ideas about this so why do we have to believe them and make worries .
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:51:50 AM

There's nothing to worry about the future of bitcoin.

Although your idea makes sense, I feel that bitcoin is beautiful.

But you say you want to change some ETH, I think it's feasible, you can't put eggs in a frame.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

I guess there is nothing to worry about this bitcoin because as far as i know there is no sign happened about its illegitimacy . All we have to do is continue what we are doing , continue investing and neglect those people who are making rumors about this bitcoin they don't have enough ideas about this so why do we have to believe them and make worries .

You are correct mate. In my case, I think I already mastered to be not affected by any negative news against bitcoin and its price volatility. I am just too focused on holding and trading to cryptocurrency and never the price of bitcoin anymore. Although the altcoin prices are being affected when the price of bitcoin goes down or up, that is really what I am looking for to take advantage and earn profits in my trades..
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:52:02 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.

I do not think there could be something to be worried about with bitcoin. I mean, we are now in good hands and we all know that it is very usual that its value will either rise and fall. We just have to believe that this would be great in a sec if ever it fluctuate now. I guess worries won't enter on us as long as we believe we just have to keep on waiting, keep the patience just like how we started. It is not about the price sometimes that matters but what you have learned on it. For me it almost renewed my patience and my discipline. I guest that is the same spirit we need as we start at the same time a heart that is brave and will always be willing to take risk.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:23:31 PM

In my ow opinion, I would never get worried about the future of btc. It may have lowered it's price but it would go up eventually. Just wait. Patience is a virtue.
nevermind321

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

You should worry more about alt coins rather than bitcoin.
amin1372

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:39:19 PM

You need to have different coins in your wallet to trade and use without worries.
Xavieroz

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

Each of the digital currencies have their difference, obviously, uses security systems in the form of an algorithm. It is the way they have to maintain a strength at cryptographic levels. However, each of them uses a different system: in the case of Bitcoin, it uses the SHA-256d algorithm, while Ethereum uses EtHash. It also differs, and much, the time it takes for a block to be confirmed and validated by a miner. In the case of Bitcoin, the time to be added to the block chain is about 10 minutes (600 seconds), while in Ethereum it is only 16 seconds.

The prize that is obtained per mine block is constant in the case of Ethereum, while it is decreasing in Bitcoin. In the first, for each block mined give 5 ethers in a fixed manner, while Bitcoin uses a setting called Halving and approximately every 4 years (every 210,000 blocks) is divided.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:55:20 PM

Worries do not make anything about bitcoin. It will not even contribute to its value. Believe it and keep supporting it. We all know that bitcoin becomes stronger and stronger because people can embrace and see the possibilities. Bitcoin has been doing well for almost a decade and this is not the best time to doubt what can be done sooner or later. Cool
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:01:13 PM

Tax men around the globe are expecting coffers to fatten after 2017’s bitcoin gains, and much press has been given to their collection abilities or lack thereof.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:03:19 PM

it's okay to worry actually but if it's getting the most out of you, that's bad. bitcoin, so far, won't end. of course, there will emerge aspiring cryptocurrencies somewhere but bitcoin will withstand it all like how it did before.
Hafamot

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:44:28 PM

Worried not as bitcoin future is really, stable and good. Nothing good in life without is own challenges. What bitcoin is face now is what will make it wax stronger and profitable. So far digital currency lives and crypto exist, bitcoin also will progress.
btctalk123

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:46:13 PM

Only if you are quiet enough you will realize that bitcoin will never be done. The only thing that it making this entire project be a slowly process is that a lot of people are just trying to make as much money as possible and they are slowly killing bitcoin right now.

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:54:00 PM

Worries do not make anything about bitcoin. It will not even contribute to its value. Believe it and keep supporting it. We all know that bitcoin becomes stronger and stronger because people can embrace and see the possibilities. Bitcoin has been doing well for almost a decade and this is not the best time to doubt what can be done sooner or later. Cool
You are right. As long as we understand every risk and choose safe steps, there is nothing to worry about. Bitcoin has shown its existence and is showing good progress. Immediately join, before it's too late, and just be a regret.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:09:09 AM

Bitcoin is still the strongest and the most accepted cryptocurrency and will remain so and there is no reason to worry about. Of course there are problem and issues that shold be solved but this could be done with some efforts. I wouldn't switch to ETH but afterall this is your decision. Even if you do so I suggest to keep at least some amount in bitcoins, you will have better profit in the future than with ETH.

This is true, it may not be perfect and has been falling in value but I don't doubt bitcoin in the long run. It has been like this from when it started and it always managed to surprise us on how it grows in value so much though I see ethereum as a reincarnation of bitcoin and how it would do the same feat as how bitcoin does when it started and it would be great to be apart of it when it reaches its own new market record.

Chainblock

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:30:34 AM

No need to worry too much about bitcoin, we need to keep focused on how to get the great benefits of bitcoin at the moment. Then we allocate the benefits to other businesses more stable, so if bitcoin destroyed at least we have prepared another business that has run smoothly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: