Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8860 times)
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:20:21 AM

Don't worry about that, we have the same thing here.
But since hardfork "attack" us, I  change my mind and always doing some research about news and price, I decide to split my bitcoin in two parts. One parts for trading and keep the rest for future, so I don't need to keep all my bitcoin for a long time, just trade them in short and get some fiat money.

And there's nothing wrong with thinking about the worst so you can prepare and have contingencies right? Though honestly i'm not worrying that much about btc's future for the next 3-5years. Of course i have some business contingencies planned  just in case but i think bitcoin will continue to.grow in value i during that time.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:00:11 AM

Expect always the Unexpected scenario, see the price if bitcoin this late November, tru media and from forex and traders opinions we all bombarded by the news and gossip about the future of bitcoin, but personally i believe we should not be worry no more about bitcoin future.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:09:12 AM

At first i myself was afraid to start investing in bitcoin, there are 2 causes:
1) Because at that time there is no certainty of the future bitcoin
2) I live in a country that has not legalized bitcoin.
 But if you believe and dare to take risks then we don't have to worry about the future of bitcoin (your money). The business world always has advantages and disadvantages then we have to be ready with those two things.

This is just my experience.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:31:05 AM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.

By far, if you want a successful life with Bitcoin, just invest the things you don't have a problem losing, and take profit little by little.
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:35:50 AM

Still Now i'm not worried about bitcoin future.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:44:01 AM

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
that is the price what we have to pay for using BTC, it takes time to make needed calculations.
It is not problem at all as for me
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:52:12 AM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
Before, i was really scared and worried in btc. First is that before, i think there is no certainty in bitcoin because it is not yet known. Another thing is that it is not legalized in the place where i live so it means that i aint trusting it yet. But as it grows, i became curious and tried it. I invested in it and now i have no worries especially in the future of bitcoin because it is a great help for everyone and i think it will continue to grow even more.
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:13:41 AM

No need to worry much about the future of Bitcoin. Just keep on track with your coins or invest  and get enough money in the future. Because Bitcoin has the bright future and everybody should take their chances to earn with bitcoin.

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:25:15 PM

Before, i was really scared and worried in btc. First is that before, i think there is no certainty in bitcoin because it is not yet known. Another thing is that it is not legalized in the place where i live so it means that i aint trusting it yet. But as it grows, i became curious and tried it. I invested in it and now i have no worries especially in the future of bitcoin because it is a great help for everyone and i think it will continue to grow even more.
I bought my first bitcoin four years ago with a price of 1000USD.
From then on, I have experienced the ups and downs of it.
It is really a surprise that it gained 1000% growth this year.
I am a little worried there might some correction in the near future.
Kobro

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:51:46 PM

Do not worry about Bitcoin in the future whether it is not bright, if monthly bitcoin users only increase then the future of Bitcoin should not worry anymore as it looks Bitcoin will be bright.

I decided to share two parts of my Bitcoin, One part to trade and keep the rest for the future, so I do not have to keep all my Bitcoin for a long time.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:01:40 PM

like everyone said, don't worried about bitcoin future because bitcoin will be fine. and if the worst thing comes to bitcoin, bitcoin will try to survive and will rise again. we know and we have seen many times when bitcoin price is fall, the price will be back to increase and it will reach the next higher price. so keep your worries and enjoy the ride for this time and make sure that you can make a lot of profit like other people.
wjchong

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 03:07:42 PM

Nothing to fear or worry about the future of bitcoin. All that's happening with bitcoin is positive and till date haven't shown any signs of destruction. If it is towards the end, now the entire technology advancement should have come to an end without new usage implementation.
So true, Absolutely right.

BTC BTC MY SAFE HOUSE :- A home that can protect your wealth and life of your families during disaster. BTC
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 03:14:10 PM

Nooooo.....
I don't worried about BTC future anytime.Because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.I think you are kidding .there is no way to worry about it.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:21:31 PM

like everyone said, don't worried about bitcoin future because bitcoin will be fine. and if the worst thing comes to bitcoin, bitcoin will try to survive and will rise again. we know and we have seen many times when bitcoin price is fall, the price will be back to increase and it will reach the next higher price. so keep your worries and enjoy the ride for this time and make sure that you can make a lot of profit like other people.
There are some people who are still asking about the future of Bitcoin, they are afraid that something bad can change people's view of Bitcoin.
But one way to avoid this is to constantly use Bitcoin, because these can sustain and maintain price stability Bitcoin.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:11:00 PM

I bought my first bitcoin four years ago with a price of 1000USD.
From then on, I have experienced the ups and downs of it.
It is really a surprise that it gained 1000% growth this year.
I am a little worried there might some correction in the near future.

We just saw a huge dump hours after my last post.
Is this a short term correction, or will it  stabilize around 10k, or it is the begging of more dump?
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:51:28 AM

Talking about future will make you worry because you have no idea if Bitcoin will stay or not. In this case, I'm worried that someone can take Bitcoin and destroy it.
There is no need to get worried about the future of bitcoin and bitcoiners. Just work hard with bitcoin at present and leave rest to God. We all know that bitcoin is the future currency and the number of bitcoiners is increasing day by day at very high pace.

It is expected to touch 20,000 dollars and more by 2018. The future of bitcoin till coming decade is secure, so no need to overthink about the future of bitcoin.
dragon fire

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:10:07 PM

very very apprehensive.
the article, in every country has been declared that bitcoin is not a legal means of payment.
and with such a high price, I find it very difficult to buy it, and I hope to be able to buy it. because so that bitcoin can show its identity that in fact the situation is not worrisome.
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:18:09 PM

Don't worry about bitcoin, it chainge the world and I hope in the better side Cheesy
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:25:27 AM

I think theirs no to worry about bitcoins future because we all feel the effect of bitcoins popularity and price increase that's how I based things, so don't you worry about that moving to another currency can make yourself a mistake.

gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:27:13 AM

Im worried with bitcoin... Not with its fall but the rise of it inthe community... Banks are starting to enter crypto.. Bitcoin is the father of it.. Bitcoin is rising and will get lots of attention.. Worried bout people not getting job but having bitcoin

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: