Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8860 times)
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:51:09 AM

Currently, I much more worried about EUR and USD value (not to mention RUB  Grin). Actually, btc, at the moment, is only an high risk investment and should be treated accordingly

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoMark2585

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:06:33 AM

I think we must not worry about btc future...because digital era will long last forever..even more develop than now and btc will more brighter than now. Bitcoin popularity increasing day by day, the future of the Bitcoin will be Bright.
Elliott3000

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:12:00 AM

I think BTC will lose dominance to other coins, because there are more and more projects evolving everyday which are already offering solid solutions to the problems we are having currently. Bitcoin, you can easily earn a good income with these coins, this bitcoin is very good in future Have there.
Frederick123

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

Just invest and hold to make profits and a lot of benefits.do not be fear and be confident enough to face the reality.just go with the flow .So in my opinion, any coins you have now will experience an unstable price. because the principle of trade is a great advantage. if the price goes up, then some people will sell their coins and the price will come back down.By that I can also secure my future and plans, specially when I finished my studies.
NathanEthan5

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:15:39 AM

what we should do as bitcoin holders is patient and positive thinking, no need to worry. we must believe bitcoin will still exist no matter what.sure that everyone will agree with me I also change my life just because of bitcoin because its trustable and secure and everyday bitcoin is going to become more strong.
Lewis6789

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:17:46 AM

Eth on the other hand is on the gain and when people see that they are going to invest into it. The block size and transactions will be a problem expecially as more transactions are made across the network.Governments are still under their way to decide which is the best ways to make use of the real appearance of cryptocurrency and weight up pros and cons of this.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:29:41 AM

Nothing to worry about the future of bitcoin . Because we know bitcoin price always up and down  and it will continue . so i think it will rising again and  bitcoin will give me a surprise in the future. so i think there is nothing to worry .

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
rain_017

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:41:20 AM

Worry no more cause bitcoin price is normally pump up and dump after a several months. So whats happening is normal bitcoin always rise up after the price goes down. Rising the price is normally happen during middle and end of the year.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:09:32 AM

Worry no more cause bitcoin price is normally pump up and dump after a several months, and Just invest and hold to make profits and a lot of benefits.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

Why are you worried about bitcoins future? this is the best cryptocoin in this world and most of the people likes it for its returning benefits. This is the most popular coin in this world and its security system is so much trusted so that you don’t need to take any type of tension.
 Day by day its popularity is growing up and its price is also going high so that people are getting much more profit from this coin.

There are some authority which are joining with bitcoin and it is really a very good news for bitcoin users. Day by day it is becoming more trusted site and there is no chance to go down in recent future, so don’t be worried just keep going with this coin.
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

I don't think you should worry about btc future.
For me, I am worried about the performance of altcoins.
They have been losing value compared to bitcoin.

hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:00:33 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
Being optimistic about the current happenings when it comes in crypto currency is a good thing. However, it is really confusing every time I read a lot of articles and news regarding the opinions of some financial analysts and economists because some of them having positive thoughts, saying "the dropping price of bitcoin is just a correction to make the crypto coin economy healthier" while on the other side said " bitcoin's end is near". If you only what I'm trying to say here, then you definitely understand.
belford11

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

all on the positive because they worked well for bitcoin, but unfortunately not all ((many recorded losses, and I think it's because of personal greed.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:31:23 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will have to worry about future. As long as going on, Bitcoin futures are slowly becoming popular. People are increasingly interested in knowing about Bitcoin. So, it can be said that there is nothing to worry about Bitcoin future.
lasry

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:35:21 PM

One great tip I can make to those who worries much with Bitcoin is that, NEVER LOOK AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR THE BITCOIN'S PRICE, we all know that bitcoin goes up and down spontaneously , Looking and watching the bitcoin price might cause panic to holders and this panic will lead the holders to sell their btc at a really low price, so for me a great technique is to patiently wait and dont look for the price of bitcoin minute by minute. Dont worry.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
klavyemaus52

Activity: 571
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:35:38 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
But why i think its will be future's  money transfer protocol if its be we will be very happy cause we know bitcoin already.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:37:32 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will have to worry about future. As long as going on, Bitcoin futures are slowly becoming popular. People are increasingly interested in knowing about Bitcoin. So, it can be said that there is nothing to worry about Bitcoin future.
On the contrary of your opinion, i am somehow worried about the bitcoin. As long as it does not have an official value I can’t help but to become not at ease eith the bicoin.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
ofelia25

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

I never worried what the future of bitcoin would be, because I believe what it will bring into our life, so I never doubt instead I truly believe that our life will become better because of this, for those who were worried are the one who does not know what the real crypto is.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:57:11 PM

I never worried what the future of bitcoin would be, because I believe what it will bring into our life, so I never doubt instead I truly believe that our life will become better because of this, for those who were worried are the one who does not know what the real crypto is.
Hey mate, I think you should doubt the future of Bitcoin because for long time, it is not good for your life and your family if you are the primary source to earning income for your family. Bitcoin is not the currency will be using by the government in the future. The government have to use new currency to replace this currency soon.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:04:48 AM

There's nothing to worry about in btc future. Cryptocurrency wouldn't be remove in the market. Just think positive that everything's gonna be fine.
Thoughts are the words of the universe. Whenever you think, you speak to it. So think positively, and it will respond similarly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: