Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:11:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8860 times)
shuvo999

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

I think you dont need to worry about bitcoin future. That is normal in bitcoin economy that sometimes higher price then it drop but it will rise again im sure.
We all know that bitcoin is volatile in nature, not only bitcoin but every crypto currency is bound to increase and decrease in prices over time because this is the only way we are going to earn profit from them. Otherwise just like banks, they will generate little profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

I never ever worries regarding the future of bitcoin, I know some most of them are scared because of continues dropping down of bitcoin price. But in the other side it is really help because more capitalist are afford to buy bitcoin, especially those average people. I know it's hard to believe but I still trust to bitcoin, I think one of this day bitcoin will recover and going back to their $20,000, hopefully that it happen.

Worry for the future of bitcoin?
If you can look beyond the future of blockchain, then you will not worry about the future of bitcoin !!
If 3D IN technology can change the manufacturing industry around the world and simulate a 100% look in the image, Blockchain will help the whole world transparent about both bank and government transactions, from smallest transactions.
And for future blockchain technologies such as IN 3D, we have to mention BITCOIN, Pioneers in BLOCKCHAIN ​​technology and help the world understand BLOCKCHAIN ​​through BITCOIN, financial transparency!

I agree with the guys. Bitcoin will never disappear. It can be modernized, transformed. But it will survive in any case. Blockchain technology is used more and more in different areas of the economy.

For the stand of the bitcoin right now , I think there is no need to worry about the future of bitcoin, as I look at it even the volatility of it but for we can assure that it will go to distance and will be develop more in the near future.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
donpepot

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

Nothing to fear or worry about the future of bitcoin. All that's happening with bitcoin is positive and till date haven't shown any signs of destruction. If it is towards the end, now the entire technology advancement should have come to an end without new usage implementation.
I've been asking myself how the upcoming futures will affect the market... asking here and getting a wide variety of answers.
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:13:31 PM

Nothing to fear or worry about the future of bitcoin. All that's happening with bitcoin is positive and till date haven't shown any signs of destruction. If it is towards the end, now the entire technology advancement should have come to an end without new usage implementation.
I've been asking myself how the upcoming futures will affect the market... asking here and getting a wide variety of answers.

We don't need to worry about the future of bitcoin because for sure bitcoin is with us ,maybe after a year we can use bitcoin where ever we are as long as we can connect in internet.
GizmoBit

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:14:53 PM

Is it still good to invest in bitcoin or other coin. as far as my knowledge, market not good at the moment. so guys what do you think about btc?

Please, PM me your contact e-mail. I've some interesting offers for you.
Regards !
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:33:04 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
I don't think you have to worry about the future of bitcoin. Now bitcoin is the king of all COINS. Its value is already reflected not only in its technical aspects. It is also the belief of all COINS. When bitcoin crashes, it can seriously affect other COINS.
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:16:03 PM

hello all ... all incidents on the btc it's not fitting you are worried because the bitcoin is happening is ready to take all the risks that occur. and bitcoin already have a strong legal body and are ready to face all the waves of the world financial market. our job is to keep all existing processes in order to avoid getting blocked.
lampukoe lumo

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:33:13 PM

Don’t worry about the future bitcoin, better you think of the way to get bitcoin, because it probably bitcoin in the future will still be there and bitcoin will remain popular, It is no need to be feared or worried about the future of the bitcoin, Sejauh ini Semua happened with bitcoin was positive and until this time yet showed me signs of damage.
Blitz99

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

Think positive bitcoin wound not fall. But no one can predict the future
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:11:40 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
We are all worried about the future of bitcoin since it has been giving us a lot of profit and it has been changing our lives for a long time already so loosing it will surely make a great impact in our lives. No matter what happens, the changes here will be inevitable so the best thing we can do here is to invest already in some altcoins that may dethrone bitcoin in the future.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:14:29 PM

Bitcoin's future is still hard to predict since every year it is making great noise all over the world about how it dominates other cryptocurrencies but we do not know yet when will the time come that it will not be able to dominate anymore so we better prepare our selves for that. We should atleast be smart and wise on making decisions so that we won't have a hard time when bitcoin is already gone.
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

My own opinion is that Bitcoin futures are much better. The whole world is heading towards Bitcoin. So, there is nothing to think about btc futures.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:33:27 PM

I am not much affected by the prices because I am investing for long term. I do not think anyone will face loss with bitcoins if he is investing for 1 year or more. For large investors, who have invested in 10 BTC or more (at around $10000), prices getting down might be little scary. But they will also get used to volatile prices with time.
eltito

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:35:31 PM

Honestly to say tha i m never Worried about bitcoin future because i know it's great future for all.More and more people and company accept BTC everyday.Its price follow the supply and demand rules, for that reason the value of BTC is raising day by day  Grin so i collect BTC as much as i can and hold them untill my desire price to be claim up
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:43:29 AM

Everyone is worried about the future of bitcoin but we have different things in our minds. In my side I am worried that in the near future bitcoin will be gone. Because if this will be gone I will no longer have money, a thing that I need to buy my daily human needs. Some are worried that in the future bitcoin will be no longer use that my affect in their business that my lead of the loss of their business. But the most worried people are the one who invest almost all of their money here. Because in just a blink all that they invest might be gone.
louis230191

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:26:37 AM

I am really hoping that btc has a brighter future because I want to continue doing things like this and earn.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:35:55 AM

Bitcoin is the future currency now the bitcoin is the active trading currency and the price is increasing which may improve the bitcoin usage and the people are using this for online buying the E Business are growing due to this digital currency for this the bitcoin is not be worried about it. If we work hard and be patience i hope that bitcoin will make us successful in the near future.

duvxlobisi

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:42:33 AM

On the off chance that you are stressed over BTC then you should offer everything in light of the fact that you plainly don't comprehend it. Nothing stresses me over BTC ever. The framework is intended to enhance over the long haul and more assaults happen on it. That is the manner by which an open source, decentralized framework works. That is the reason it is permanent and all these different blockchains are not changeless. Brought together centralize system is a flop, completely decentralized frameworks are the result of evolution which is a revolutionary invention of modern science and have added a new segment to study in the section of I.T.

mason2002

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:44:19 AM

Just don't worry about bitcoin's future, you will see. Most of losing investor are worrying about the bitcoin's future all the time..
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:46:49 AM

Nothing forever, every thing has an end.If I worried about bitcoin future is this injustice?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: