Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:03:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8860 times)
arrivabazza

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:01:01 AM

We all have to be optimist I don't believe ther e is a real threat but bitcoin is actually going massive
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:04:49 AM

I never worry about it because he has always made a big change in my life so far, but there's nothing to worry about now that bitcoin seems to be getting more popular among people. there are many investors and businesses that show their support for bitcoin and I'm sure the future will be more because they will see what bitcoin can do. continue to hold and you will reap the rewards in the future, wait for that time will come for you all.

I never get worried about because the future will only lies to the further development of the currency .there are team who work for further development to make the future certain and assurance of investment.

GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:21:01 AM

I think that we should not worry too much about the future bitcoin since it is the strongest cryptocurrency and used by a lot of people.
I would stay with bitcoin because in the future it will be an even stronger currency
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:33:17 AM

It's true that day by day the most of the people are getting worried about the future of the Bitcoin, I think the rising price is the main responsible for this happening. the price of Bitcoin is becoming higher and higher. people are becoming afraid of the future of Bitcoin.
On the other hand, Bitcoin is getting accepted in many countries and online platform, so that the use of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. if you look at this perspective then you may find a consistency in creating the platform.
That's why you have to take a careful step regarding joining in this system. After my calculation, I think Bitcoin will survive a long period of time.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:09:30 AM

The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
I do not think the market is centralized, look at how the price spiked up when bitcoin futures was launched, every market has a role to play in the bitcoin ecosystem.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.
On the contrary should one of these bitcoins prove to be a working product the dev can easily fork the  main bitcoin network to get this all under control

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
With its continued growing adoption devs are certainly under pressure to give us a product that is fully working and at the moment bitcoin is a work in progress that needs all stake holders consensus to be worked on and perfected
This is good that you are having very realistic approach and are not worried about the future of bitcoin just like many other newcomers of bitcoin community or like those who are in habit of over-thinking. Indeed we should all be concerned about making more and more bitcoin than worrying about its future. The future of bitcoin is pretty much secure and bright. Join more and more campaigns in order to collect bitcoin.
sam20108

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:26:51 PM

There is much anxiety over the uncertainty of the future of BTC which makes many people skeptical about investing in it.

The virtual nature of this currency generates this anxiety!!!

As per my think bitcoin still strong in position and its future ...
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:53:18 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
We are all aware that bitcoin is not yet assured to be living with us forever. Time will still come that bitcoin will end or will slowly fade as time goes by. We cannot all predict what may happen in the bitcoin and there are a lot of threats out there that are also growing like bitcoin. Instead of worrying about bitcoin's future, we should just keep on believing on its capability and keep on supporting it no matter what.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:55:21 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.

Being optimistic here in bitcoin is much needed since there are a lot of stuffs happening here everyday. We are all scared on what may happen tomorrow since we are all clueless on what the brings. Switching to other currency may work for a bit but I am pretty sure that you will regret it sooner or later as you bitcoin improve. Just have faith in bitcoin, everything will be alright.

honeyira

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:57:22 PM

btc future still bright. ups and down of btc is quite normal in market.
Woodies

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:00:38 PM

I believe in bitcoin and I´m sure that it will be ready for the future when lightning is going live. From this point on many other coins will be history, for example bcash.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:00:40 PM

Why does everyone have fear? Sell their bitcoins. Whales just cashing out before holidays and it is normal situation. After all, correction is an integral part of growth. In any case, bitcoin will update its price records. I think in the second half of the next year we will see huge rise of Bitcoin and we'll see 50K$ in 2018.
abamatinde77

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:03:53 PM

you dont have to worry buddy! if your just seeing  it's down, it's just temporary it's getting up soon
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:07:01 PM

BTC will always be valued because of the limited supply, legacy, and demand. I don't see any other coin rising above and if they do, they're still different.
Right now I don't have worry in bitcoin because I know bitcoin will continue its legacy even its limited to use of many people and its value is sometimes fluctuate, also I have no worries when I'm using bitcoin because I know bitcoin is safe and secure to use of many people.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:10:38 PM

Bitcoin is going to be something like gold of nowadays, you invest in it for a cold storage of your money and escaping of inflation and you ae calm. I really believe that other coins like Etherum or Litecoin will be in a daily circulation, they are fast and fees are cheap. But don't hurry to sell your Bitcoins to invest in LTC and ETH, the price for BTC is going to rise and will stay on high levels, everything due to the short number of coins and high demand.
MrJake

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:12:49 PM

I understand if we get to be worried about BTC because it is being broadcasted as a scam and actually there are so many risks to Crypto. However, i genuinely think that btc is already stable since it is gaining trust and many people is investing on it.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|[/center
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:15:48 PM

We are all aware of the dangers within bitcoin so we should not be surprised anymore if someday it will mess up and all of us will be devastated. The best thing to do right now is to save as many as you can so that no matter what happens in the future with bitcoin, you would not end up broken as other people do. Although I already accept the possible fate of bitcoin, I still believe that it will be more successful in the future.
gustaf.berg

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:33:31 PM

BTC will always be valued because of the limited supply, legacy, and demand. I don't see any other coin rising above and if they do, they're still different.
Right now I don't have worry in bitcoin because I know bitcoin will continue its legacy even its limited to use of many people and its value is sometimes fluctuate, also I have no worries when I'm using bitcoin because I know bitcoin is safe and secure to use of many people.

It happens every end of year. Why to worry about it, right? If you check historical graphes you will notice that because of Christmas and New Year Eve holidays market always strugles for one or two weeks and then it becomes normal. So calm down and enjoy your holiday.
gentlebaguette

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Be myselt

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:43:16 AM

Just don't worry about bitcoin's future, you will see. Most of losing investor are worrying about the bitcoin's future all the time. That's why they stop investing in Bitcoin and being regret for now.

BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:48:45 AM

Just don't worry about bitcoin's future, you will see. Most of losing investor are worrying about the bitcoin's future all the time. That's why they stop investing in Bitcoin and being regret for now.

After a experiencing up and downs of bitcoin, my faith in it grew a lot and that's what investors need so they won't be worrying too much about its future. Don't look at it as a money but a technology that is going to disrupt the old financial system.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:43:03 AM

I think you do not have to worry about bitcoin in the future, bitcoin prices are falling now, but if you look at statistical data from year to year bitcoin always decrease every year by year end, I'm sure bitcoin will come back again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: