Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:59:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8860 times)
EmmaAllen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:42:13 AM

Bitcoin popularity increasing day by day, the future of the Bitcoin will be Bright. Don't worry about BTC Future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:52:54 AM

It is nothing to fear in bitcoin. Bitcoin now is one of the stable cryptos' in digital world and to think about the future of it that it will be worse, i think it will never be happen. Because now bitcoin is well known and popular due to the high value of it.
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:10:44 AM

It is nothing to fear in bitcoin. Bitcoin now is one of the stable cryptos' in digital world and to think about the future of it that it will be worse, i think it will never be happen. Because now bitcoin is well known and popular due to the high value of it.

I think you just reversed the cause and result.
Actually we don't see any practical value of bitcoin yet, or at least it is not worth that much.

jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:58:47 AM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
Before, i was really scared and worried in btc. First is that before, i think there is no certainty in bitcoin because it is not yet known. Another thing is that it is not legalized in the place where i live so it means that i aint trusting it yet. But as it grows, i became curious and tried it. I invested in it and now i have no worries especially in the future of bitcoin because it is a great help for everyone and i think it will continue to grow even more.
I bought my first bitcoin four years ago with a price of 1000USD.
From then on, I have experienced the ups and downs of it.
It is really a surprise that it gained 1000% growth this year.
I am a little worried there might some correction in the near future.

No need to worry about bitcoin future people decided its future earlier and this coin will be longlasting and price in the future will be much more higher as compare to now and there are many people who are saying that it will crash but there will be no such kind of thing happening because people are holding their coins for longer terms and this thing is giving more strength to the prices so be hopeful and decide what you want.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:32:44 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.

think positively and get rid of negative thoughts. excessive worries will hamper success. increasing bitcoin prices make bitcoin suitable for infestation.

olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:40:29 PM

Do not worry about Bitcoin in the future because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency which has given the opportunity to the world to change accordingly to the technology development. We all know that bitcoin gets stronger and stronger because of the people who embrace and see it's possibilities. Bitcoin is here to stay and will survive us!
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:01:59 PM

Since everything is uncertain, people may think that bitcoin may be a risk they are entering into--but they are wrong, in fact bitcoin is a great investment to those who want to grow their money bigger and bigger as time goes by. People tend to use it as a tool for success. One should not be worried regarding the capability of bitcoin to emerge as days go by. It will flourish and you should not be threatened of the news you read or hear from the internet. Bitcoin is a sure win investment.

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:22:38 PM

Since everything is uncertain, people may think that bitcoin may be a risk they are entering into--but they are wrong, in fact bitcoin is a great investment to those who want to grow their money bigger and bigger as time goes by. People tend to use it as a tool for success. One should not be worried regarding the capability of bitcoin to emerge as days go by. It will flourish and you should not be threatened of the news you read or hear from the internet. Bitcoin is a sure win investment.

Bitcoin is really worth the risks.. It just saddened me that there are lots of new investors and even old ones who tend to sell immediately when its price goes a little down due to some bad news against bitcoin.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:35:08 PM

Bitcoin is really worth the risks.. It just saddened me that there are lots of new investors and even old ones who tend to sell immediately when its price goes a little down due to some bad news against bitcoin.
Well i think there is nothing to be worried about because we are really born in this world with brain and we had really the capacity to do the right decision if we really wanted too.but i believe that bitcoin is still a bitcoin on the near future because we can all see its potential today i believe people will strongly believe bitcoin in the future and it is really getging more popular someday.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:24:42 AM

Do not worry about Bitcoin in the future because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency which has given the opportunity to the world to change accordingly to the technology development. We all know that bitcoin gets stronger and stronger because of the people who embrace and see it's possibilities. Bitcoin is here to stay and will survive us!
I think that there is no worry about future because bitcoin is going good so far and all this can continue forever and see the market rates it seems to be stronger than before and yeah that true that bitcoin will help us in future to survive so get into the bitcoin community so that you can get maximum out of it in future otherwise adopting at the so much high price is future will be worry for you to gather so much money.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:28:40 AM

Just calm down and just keep being posted with all the news about bitcoins. If everything goes to hell, then start selling your bitcoins immediately and switch to Etherium which is the next big thing. As for me, though, I'm pretty confident that bitcoins are here to stay since the price won't let bitcoins just disappear.

Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:32:15 AM

I think we must not worry about btc future...because digital era will long last forever..even more develop than now..and btc will more brighter than now...btc ever up and down..but that is normal...so do not worry..
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:33:28 AM

Even with all the success and the optimism revolving bitcoin today especially now that its prices are peaking then we now can see on the other side thatcountries are getting wcared of it and closing its doors. We can see the cause for a scare to its future

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:34:58 AM

I do not think there's anything to be worried about with the future of bitcoin. I see that the main problem that worries you is something normal, especially every year bitcoin inventory is decreasing. and it will affect the transaction.
and what we should worry about is the stock of bitcoin stocks, are we going to keep bitcoin mining or not?
if I personally would take the time to get the remaining bitcoin stock before moving on to ETH.

katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:40:45 AM

I think we must not worry about btc future...because digital era will long last forever..even more develop than now..and btc will more brighter than now...btc ever up and down..but that is normal...so do not worry..
Why should we worry about the future of bitcoin as it the no.1 crypto presently in the world market, no real competitors for bitcoin, no need to worry
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:40:56 AM

Why should we worry about the future of bitcoin as it the no.1 crypto presently in the world market, no real competitors for bitcoin, no need to worry

Bitcoin has a bright future and it is showing now how powerful it is - nothing to worry and everything to gain. Just trust, hold, and accumulate more coins, not just bitcoins but other potential altcoins.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:52:53 AM

bitcoin has many benefits and i want to use bitcoin in daily life but in my country, bitcoin has not been accepted. I worry that bitcoin will be banned and that will happen in 2018. It's bad when that happens.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
kallen02

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:00:16 AM

I feel a little scared too, but its not bad to to invest and take a risk cause its worth it right??. How many people already earn for their btc investment and they think positively for the future BTC. I always read different thread and comments about btc and from time to time, its give more encouragement to hold on and to keep in BTC world. I cannot wait what will happen for the Future and i think its gonna be fine btc will increase more.

________________EBCOIN________________ (https://ebcoin.io/)        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █ (https://goo.gl/Nres3E)    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Jan 16th, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018 (https://ebcoin.io/)
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬ (https://ebcoin.io/)                FACEBOOK (https://facebook.com/EBCoinGlobal/)                  TWITTER (https://twitter.com/EBCoinGlobal)                 SLACK (https://join.slack.com/t/ebcoin/shared_invite/enQtMjcxNzc1OTYyMjEwLTBhOWE2MjBiMmU5Zjk5ZDM0ODc1YzFmOGNlNmQxYjljODUxNTAxZmU5N2RmNGVlMTE1OGU2OGYxMjRhN2RkMjM)                 MEDIUM (https://medium.com/@ebcoin)                TELEGRAM (https://t.me/EBCoinGlobal)                 ▬▬▬▬ (https://ebcoin.io/)
DewiKirana

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:23:17 AM

No need to worry too much about bitcoin, we need to keep focused on how to get the great benefits of bitcoin at the moment. Then we allocate the benefits to other businesses more stable, so if bitcoin destroyed at least we have prepared another business that has run smoothly.
THErapist

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:48:14 AM

No need to worry too much about bitcoin, we need to keep focused on how to get the great benefits of bitcoin at the moment. Then we allocate the benefits to other businesses more stable, so if bitcoin destroyed at least we have prepared another business that has run smoothly.

I agree, we don't to worry about the bitcoin's future, we just have to go with the flow and continue on what we are doing to earn bitcoins. There will be dumps and forks but there is nothing to worry about that since it is normal, that is because of the whales which getting profits to those bitcoin users who always do panic selling every time that there is a dump happening.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: