Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:27:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8860 times)
Renai0925

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:06:31 AM

There is no need to worry about it. Well, sure, there are some bad stuff happening along the way, but as long as the community keeps the cryptocurrencies around, especially bitcoins, it has a brighter future ahead.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:58:57 AM

Why would I? It's been 9 years on the market and it should be the first years that is full of uncertainty. The coming years aren't for worrying but for buckling up for the best unforgettable experiences with bitcoin.
AlaitisalKhayr

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:06:51 AM

Don't worry bitcoin is depends on us. There is no bitcoin developers who take care of this coin but there are many people who already become developers for bitcoin. They create many big business which make bitcoin more valuable.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:09:28 PM

There is no need to worry about it. Well, sure, there are some bad stuff happening along the way, but as long as the community keeps the cryptocurrencies around, especially bitcoins, it has a brighter future ahead.

Well there's a lot more to crypto and bitcoin than that and it doesn't exclusively depend on users. But for now and the next couple of years, i think you're right. The demand will keep bitcoin on top with its value continously rising.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ana Le

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:16:01 PM

There is nothing to worry about bitcoin. However, t think next year, the growth rate of bitcoin will slow. Tongue
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:25:38 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
the important thing that you must have when you start to invest is optimism. in every investment, there is always gain and risk. so, your worried about the long term future is acceptable but there is decisions to make.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:28:55 PM

I don't think it's necessary to worry too much. Mainly depends on the number of people to use. Look at this point. None of the others can compare with BTC. So I think the future of BTC must be good

Thats true, you dont have to make yourself in the situation where in you dont have any possible proof if the Bitcoin will fall down this year I think Bitcoin will still be fuctional because slowly people were now recognising Bitcoin as their (our) extra way of getting extra income, tou dont have to worry about it, people will make a way if this platform will going to fall down.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:41:48 PM

Nothing to fear or worry about the future of bitcoin. All that's happening with bitcoin is positive and till date haven't shown any signs of destruction. If it is towards the end, now the entire technology advancement should have come to an end without new usage implementation.
I have nothing to worry about btc future because I think positively in bitcoin that it has no problems to come because it is always in control.Yes,we can say that sometimes there are small problems but it is immidiately resolved.All we need is to trust in bitcoin that we have to just go with the flow in what happens in bitcoin.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:55:37 PM

Nothing to fear or worry about the future of bitcoin. All that's happening with bitcoin is positive and till date haven't shown any signs of destruction. If it is towards the end, now the entire technology advancement should have come to an end without new usage implementation.
I have nothing to worry about btc future because I think positively in bitcoin that it has no problems to come because it is always in control.Yes,we can say that sometimes there are small problems but it is immidiately resolved.All we need is to trust in bitcoin that we have to just go with the flow in what happens in bitcoin.
The future of Bitcoin will be determined by all of us, as we increasingly use Bitcoin and believe in Bitcoin so Bitcoin can exist to become a financial payment medium in the world. Bitcoin requires trust because as more people use Bitcoin the Bitcoin price will increase and as more people leave Bitcoin the Bitcoin price will decrease and it will also make Bitcoin gradually disappear. Our current task is to continue to trust and perform various financial transactions with Bitcoin, even we should try to make daily financial transactions using Bitcoin. That will greatly help the development of Bitcoin and will increase the range of positive speculation on Bitcoin.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:01:18 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
I think you worry about the future of bitcoin is natural, but I think with the development of bitcoin now you should worry about it in 100 years. That's a funny word but I think bitcoin will grow a lot in the future so you can rest assured.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:18:09 PM

We should not be afraid of unknown because good day is here again.There is no reason to think more money
is going to flow to bitcoin. Two major exchanges, the
CME Group and Cboe Global Markets, are about to
launch bitcoin futures exchanges. Historically
 Record setting

Every day I'm worried that my investment will not bring any profit. As for the stability of Bitcoin itself, I do not think there is anything to worry about. I do not know what will happen in a few months, but for now it is definitely worth investing.
Don't worry, if the price of Bitcoin goes down then the people that are trading those Bitcoin futures will try to actually purchase Bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:55:21 PM

As the years go by,Bitcoin  acceptance is on the increase, world leaders will want to influence the BTC  space, worried that global leaders will want to regulate the market which might affect the space negatively,sure Bitcoin will remain valuable at the long run.
Btc4Proxies

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:40:00 AM

BTC will always be valued because of the limited supply, legacy, and demand. I don't see any other coin rising above and if they do, they're still different.
Phily40

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:00:47 AM

Btc future is nothing to be worried about, btc is the first and the most standard decentralized digital currency with a very high population of investors, therefore btc is having a brighter future
fanita

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:21:47 AM

I never worry about it because he has always made a big change in my life so far, but there's nothing to worry about now that bitcoin seems to be getting more popular among people. there are many investors and businesses that show their support for bitcoin and I'm sure the future will be more because they will see what bitcoin can do. continue to hold and you will reap the rewards in the future, wait for that time will come for you all.

ImMrBrigthside

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:23:44 AM

I'm always worried about the future of bitcoin, is a certain mistery I'm happy to asume, as the price has given me very good profits this year.
Sukut

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:24:33 AM

If you invested a lot of your money (and time too) you have the right to worry. But if that's the case try to invest less and limit yourself to an amount where you don't get crazy when BTC decreases in the future.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:50:42 AM

I don't think it's necessary to worry too much. Mainly depends on the number of people to use. Look at this point. None of the others can compare with BTC. So I think the future of BTC must be good
I never worry because bitcoin is legit I know my investment is safe, even so many joining in bitcoin. I think the future of bitcoin much successful. In bitcoin my future makes successful and financially secure.

royromales

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:54:26 AM

Because when you lose your future with the BTC you can not expect it just because you expect it to get you bigger money so that you will have to worry about not losing your future with btc

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
stoque09

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:00:35 AM

like all new technology with this potential, during its development and maturation process, there will be resistance from many sectors of society, especially those that are affected by the growth of the BTC. as it was with the internet in the 90's. Keep your faith in BTC and the adaptability of your technology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: