Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:00:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8860 times)
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:33:18 PM

No I am not worried about Bitcoin future .The rate at which it is rising clearly shows that it will not come back .It will go higher and higher.So no need to work ,invest in it,earn as much as you can because Bitcoin has a very birght future.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:36:31 PM

I think the future of bitcoin will be very developed. We do not need to worry that future bitcoins will be destroyed. In fact, we find that it's really good and its value is quite high and the future will grow even more. In the future there will be some modifications to the bitcoin so that it can fit into our lives

Jlyn27

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:38:30 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
No matter how we patronize bitcoin it will still come to an end once it reached its maximum supply. It wont be able to supply the demand of people. And the best alternative cryptocurrency is Ethereum which has lowest and fastest peer to peer transaction. So if you decided to cut your connections in bitcoin. Ethereum will be the next like bitcoin so I recommend ethereum.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:43:25 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.

I dont think it is necessary to worry that much. If you invest bitcoin since 2014 the you probably would have high profit by now so what are you worried about? Thinking on switching on eth is a good idea too but for me i would still prefer to hold on to bitcoin since it is proven to have your money in good fate and will always provide us the earnings that no other crypto can give.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:51:39 PM

But i have no fear and worried about bitcoin future, because now if i have enough money then bitcoin has a great roll in it. Then why we take tension about unpredictable issues, Be happy and do trading with bitcoin. I aware you in future bitcoin has a bright future and in bitcoin future we all have a bright future. 

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:42:43 PM

this is all part of the bitcoins strengthening,this are all effect of the huge price growth.but your right That i think its the time to put ethereum in the middle of our mide to consider its value and what would it brings to us..not only bitcoin theres lot of coins in this crypto community
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:47:00 PM

But i have no fear and worried about bitcoin future, because now if i have enough money then bitcoin has a great roll in it. Then why we take tension about unpredictable issues, Be happy and do trading with bitcoin. I aware you in future bitcoin has a bright future and in bitcoin future we all have a bright future. 

I am positive and that is what I am thinking with bitcoin.  Bitcoin will just continue to grow and that Iam willing to wait for that to happen.  I will just keep on saving my bitcoin and wait for the right time to convert it into cash.  A little bit worried because some said that when bitcoin reached a certain amount, it will goes down or totally gone.  Just hope that it will not happen.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:54:19 PM

I am not a bit worried about Bitcoin's future. Why would I be worried about the future of the best cryptocurrency in the world? If there is one cryptocurrency in the entire world that will definitely increase in value despite the uncertain fate of cryptocurrencies and the volatile market of the same, it would certainly be Bitcoin. Look at the increases of Bitcoin's price. It is generally directed upwards. There are many FUDs about Bitcoin but it remains solid.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:57:14 PM

Yes of course i am very worried about bitcoins future a lot of people are saying that bitcoins are like a bubble and also the experts are saying that so i am not sure if i am gonna still continue holding it more next year of i am gonna sell all of it and start again a new one so if bitcoins is really a bubble i am not gonna lose a lot because if bitcoins is really a bubble and i am gonna be affectes in that pop all of my money will vanish like in an instant and i do not wanted that to happen because i have earn that for years and i do not want to waste it for nothing.
bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:04:29 PM

you do not have to worry about how the future fate of bitcoin, bitcoin will be fine will be even better than now.
and even to this day bitcoin is still unbeatable so the future of bitcoin is definitely good
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:07:05 PM

Nothing to fear or worry about the future of bitcoin. All that's happening with bitcoin is positive and till date haven't shown any signs of destruction. If it is towards the end, now the entire technology advancement should have come to an end without new usage implementation.
I agree on you on the part that bitcoin was turning into better now as We see on its price continue increasing but it still scary especially bitcoin now was not dumping the act that its prive was volatile so there are times that it will fall. I think its normal to worry on it because we didnt know what will happen next on bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fayrouz

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:20:47 PM

Nothing to worry about the future of BTC, because BTC already well-known nowadays and more people interested to know more what Bitcoin all about and how to trade it well. Through Bitcoin more people happy trading in here because they work hard to earn money though.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:40:48 PM

Me as a investor or a bitcoiner, I am not worried about the future of bitcoin in this industry because they provide a excellent quality of service from their investor. Through this they can maintain their demand of bitcoin in the market. Besides from the achievements and recognition they receive, you have nothing to worry about.
bitcoin is an invention that will not disappear - it will simply continue to develop as the technology is more than brilliant - it is carefully crafted to every detail.
catdiscinert

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:58:35 PM

Bitcoins have already proven to be a strong asset. If you do it right, you should not really to much about the future of bitcoin as the price value of it might decrease, but it should only really gradually decrease, by this time should have already cashed out.
muhdede

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:05:15 PM

Bitcoins have already proven to be a strong asset. If you do it right, you should not really to much about the future of bitcoin as the price value of it might decrease, but it should only really gradually decrease, by this time should have already cashed out.

I'm never afraid of the future of bitcoin, which I'm afraid is just how to make 1 bitcoin even more. because bitcoin prices are increasing I can not buy more bitcoin we have to find other options to get it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:35:20 PM

I do not think the market is centralized, look at how the price spiked up when bitcoin futures was launched, every market has a role to play in the bitcoin ecosystem.

On the contrary should one of these bitcoins prove to be a working product the dev can easily fork the  main bitcoin network to get this all under control

With its continued growing adoption devs are certainly under pressure to give us a product that is fully working and at the moment bitcoin is a work in progress that needs all stake holders consensus to be worked on and perfected
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:39:06 PM

Well, if bitcoin fails, the whole cryptoworld fails, there will be no coin that could ever take his place. So, we must assure that we make it from the first try or we will perish in the hands of greedy, criminal people...forever.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:40:36 PM

Although btc's future is never certain, I wouldn't worry about it just yet.
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:52:07 PM

In my opinion the only problem of bitcoin is the high transaction fees. This problem will be solved with the advent of the Lightning Network.
Md Faysal

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:53:19 PM

Nothing to fear or worry about the future of bitcoin. All that's happening with bitcoin is positive and till date haven't shown any signs of destruction. If it is towards the end, now the entire technology advancement should have come to an end without new usage implementation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: