Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:10:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8860 times)
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

Maybe all bitcoin users worried about the future of bitcoin. It is normal to think it what will really happen or the future of bitcoin. If bitcoin exist for more years, but because of merit system bitcoin will exist longer I think.

Although no one could ever predict the future of bitcoin we still hoping bitcoin will exist for more years.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zakirazak

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.

I'm also worried,
since the BTC blockchain is technology 10 years ago,
and can now be considered obsolete.
In addition, the frequency of Unconfirmed Transactions is not less than 5k a day,
giving some pressure and challenges to market emotions.
but in relation to the price of BTC,
I believe in 2030,
the BTC will surpass 100K / BTC
and the fall of BTC only after 2040 below the $ 1K level.
following that, the BTC blockchain was already over half a century,
and would undergo a renewal process,
and this is my assumption and my personal view of the eye...Meow  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy,

but touched on BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 and etc.
including the birth of the blockchain folk (TSE, IDEI and many more),
this still do not disturb the BTC's market emotion,
as it still holds the BTC as a priority,
even ETH through the ERC20 token that grows in the world cryptocurrency market,
has still not affected the change gaps BTC/ETH : USD pricing,
but I recommend to you,
make ETH as your second digital currency,
as you are more familiar and know how much Etheruem ROI compared to Dash.

harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:28:20 PM

Don't worry about the btc future. You just worry today because of being down of it in the market unlike before. Bitcoin for now is just adjusting because of what happen before where some countries banned it.
Owl129

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

There is nothing to worry about those issues concerning bitcoin can be solved. The prices of bitcoin varies proportional to the number of investors, when bitcoin price goes down means there is a problem in bitcoin holders meaning people who invest in bitcoin decreases. But we can see for the pas few years that there is a significant increase in the highest price compared to its price for about 5 or 20 years ago that is because for the past years bitcoin community is getting bigger thus having more investors and holders. That is also the reason for a significant change in the transaction of bitcoin, the transaction bitcoin can hold decreases since the community increases. It is hard for the developers to manage so much transaction.

David Van

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:56:13 PM

tôi lo lắng rằng trong tương lai chính phủ các nước sẽ có sự can thiệp vào bitcoin,còn về nền tảng công nghệ của bitcoin tôi luôn có sự tin tưởng
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:21:38 PM

No need to worry about the bitcoin in the future. Only government can stop the popularity of the bitcoin. But I think it never happens not all country will ban the bitcoin. Bitcoin in the future because bitcoin is the dominant cryptocurrency which has given a chance to change the world through the technology. Having the bitcoin, we can survive on our financial needs because will all know that bitcoin will help us and maybe bitcoin is the way to be a rich in the future.
ekaterinastrelnikova505

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

Now Bitcoin is growing and quite fast So you need to earn and invest in investing So you can earn a fairly large amount.
twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:25:04 PM

The fact that bitcoin will burst like a soap bubble was announced more than 90 times officially. Crypto currency was widely regarded as a pyramid and an unsuccessful experiment, but at the same time there is an increasing number of inquiries in the search engines and what a future future of the crypto-currency world is.
Chida

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

The media are calling for the abandonment of Bitcoin's contributions. Developers are advised to find a promising project. I think that the developers are better known.
twitami1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:26:41 PM

The media are calling for the abandonment of Bitcoin's contributions. Developers are advised to find a promising project. I think that the developers are better known.
I believe that governments intentionally intimidate people that they themselves make as much money as possible.
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

Everything that is happening with BTC is expected. Nothing goes up in a straight line. Many people bought at lower levels and sold out for big profits. That is natural. Gvts are starting to try to regulate the market, that is normal. My point is that all of this is normal and expected, and once you understand the reasons assets go up or down, then you invest based on a thesis around your views. If you allocate money in that way then you should not be worried at all over daily or even monthly fluctuations in price.
Chida

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

I believe that governments intentionally intimidate people that they themselves make as much money as possible.
The adult generation has a lot to watch TV. They do not know anything about cryptocurrency. And all the news channels say that the cryptocurrency is bad. And they believe them.
twitami1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

I think it's stupid to believe everything blindly. Any information should be checked, if you have analyzed everything and are ready to make a decision, then take it. Nobody will do it for you.
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:31:25 PM

[/quote]

You realise that the people own the governments right? Government doesn't just take your money and go to vegas to party. I am as capitalist as one can get, but your statement is just plain wrong.

Governments are trying to protect citizens from illegal money flows. In doing so they are obviously trying to protect their tax revenue, bt that revenue goes to pay for schools and hospitals that we all use.

I would just like to point out that this is the case in Australia and other developed economies. The fact that this is not the case everywhere in the world is a point not lost on me. I agree that there are many governments in the world who are corrupt and involve criminals who are stealing from the people. That sucks.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:48:45 PM

The adult generation has a lot to watch TV. They do not know anything about cryptocurrency. And all the news channels say that the cryptocurrency is bad. And they believe them.
The blockchain and distributed ledger technologies that underpin Bitcoin are amazing.The cryptocurrency has been able to gather enough acceptance from the public and regulatory authorities. Hopefully, everyone will work together to ensure a bright future for Bitcoin and other digital currencies.
Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:57:47 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
I'm optimistic about bitcoin. I think bitcoin is developing very well now, and more and more people around the world are learning about bitcoin, and more countries accept it, and it is widely used.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:17:25 PM

I don't think that necessary to worry too much about bitcoin future. Bitcoin is still the strongest and the most accepted. Bitcoin is worldwide crypt currency and there are many investors showing their interest in bitcoins and I am sure that it will be touch the sky in future . Since people get many opportunities from it due to its advantage, It will fall only if any serious issue occur in block chain.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Adiba14

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:53:16 PM

a sense of worry is a natural feeling for those who have bitcoin because bitcoin is unstable that sometimes the price goes down but can also rise depending on how we respond to the situation. if true bitcoin users they will feel calm as they are able to see the future of bitcoin.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

I personally never distrust about bitcoin, it already recognized that bitcoin is still most widespread digital currency. Bitcoin status is growing day by day. The future of the Bitcoin is more advanced than nowadays. We can believe in the future of bitcoin because nowadays the individuals are attractive in bitcoin with a very a high amount. It has the optimistic future, and everyone must take their chances with bitcoin.
quinoa

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:13:01 AM

Bitcoin is old and tired, he has to retire to make way for a new crypto!
Today is another day, the day after the Bitcoin, long life for the new crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: