Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:16:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8866 times)
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:22:49 AM

I also often feel worried about the future of bitcoin, especially with the ban on the circulation of bitcoin that occurs in China. Whereas there are 2 largest bitcoin markets. Also the recent market conditions are red. I think beyond our worries, there are whale who are working hard and thinking how to at least balance the price.
bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:34:01 AM

If possible you should try investing in other coins, for BTC itself we also know now it is pretty stable value. indeed because the supply of BTC is getting a bit so the block is also increasingly difficult.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:36:22 AM

Nothing to fear or worry about the future of bitcoin. All that's happening with bitcoin is positive and till date haven't shown any signs of destruction. If it is towards the end, now the entire technology advancement should have come to an end without new usage implementation.

I agree that there is nothing to fear or worry about the future of bitcoin. Don't be scared if the price of bitcoin is falling down and there are news that bitcoin will die. Some news are fake so don't easily believe. Falling down of bitcoin's price is always happening so don't worry about it. It will rise soon and we all hope that it will rise continuously.
izzabel

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:41:47 AM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
I don't have any felling of nervousness or panic about what is happening to bitcoin now I just keep it believing that it survive
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:45:41 AM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
Nothing much to worry for me about btc to the near future because I really know that It is only a matter of facts it gonna recover as soon
NENL

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:47:51 AM

I am not worried about the future of bitcoin. Currently, electronic money in general and Bitcoin in particular have become popular in many countries around the world and are tending to explode in 2018.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:52:05 AM

Just the fact that when bitcoin price goes down all other cryptocurrencies as well are affected so if bitcoin dies then there is also a possibility that other cryptocurrencies will go down with bitcoin. Like you I am also worried about the state of bitcoin but we there is nothing we can do than just trust and believe on the technology.
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:56:50 AM

Nothing to be worried about btc because we all know that it value gonna goes up and down nothing is permanent about the value
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:03:51 AM

do not worry about the future of bitcoin because I'm sure the bitcoin in the future will be more popular and in demand by the investors.bitcoin has a sophisticated blockchain technology in keeping with the life of the modern era.and limited quantities like gold make the demand always more than the supply so the price of bitcoin will always I think in the future more and more countries will legalize bitcoin.

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:09:34 AM

I'm not nervous even though the bitcoin price drops because bitcoin has a future for me so I just hold on to bitcoin at least its low price when bitcoin's price drops I buy a lot to stock it just so my profit gets bigger bitcoin
I definitely agree with you. I'm a believer of Bitcoin, thus, I will always believe that bitcoin has a bright future even though the value keeps falling. I think this struggle is normal and it will go back again to its high value.

High trust is very helpful to make a miracle happen with Bitcoin price back up in the future.
adjk7

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:40:47 AM

No need to worry about the future of Bitcoin. Everything that happens in Bitcoin is positive. I have a very optimistic view of Bitcoin and the price you see is understandable.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:55:16 AM

No need to worry to much about the future of Bitcoin, it has proven its sustainability over the years. For almost ten years, it has conquered all the issues and challenges that was thrown its way. Do not get me wrong, Bitcoin is not perfect nor the users of it, there were a lot of scam and fraud activities involving it but then again it doesn't change the fact that it has more good than harm, it has given a lot of people a chance to earn, have a closer step to financial freedom, so don't worry too much, Bitcoin is here to stay.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
bnmh23

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:32:52 AM

No need to worry or worry about the future of Bitcoin. Everything that happens in Bitcoin is positive, and there have been no signs of destruction until the date. If it tended to end, now the entire technological progress should end without new implementation.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:35:14 AM

No need to worry or worry about the future of Bitcoin. Everything that happens in Bitcoin is positive, and there have been no signs of destruction until the date. If it tended to end, now the entire technological progress should end without new implementation.
I am one of the biggest believer of bitcoin and user of it. But we can't deny the fact that in this kind of world, there's no permqnent thing. So go with the flow only accept what happened. And Don't think about too much in the bitcoin because if you think it too much maybe you'll got stressed and maybe you can't handle it.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:03:16 PM

Nothing to fear or worry about the future of bitcoin. All that's happening with bitcoin is positive and till date haven't shown any signs of destruction. If it is towards the end, now the entire technology advancement should have come to an end without new usage implementation.

I agree that there is nothing to fear or worry about the future of bitcoin. Don't be scared if the price of bitcoin is falling down and there are news that bitcoin will die. Some news are fake so don't easily believe. Falling down of bitcoin's price is always happening so don't worry about it. It will rise soon and we all hope that it will rise continuously.

I am absolutely sure that in future Bitcoin will only grow. Do not worry about these fluctuations now. The better times will come in several months, man.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

I do not really worry about the future of bitcoins because i know that the price will still go back to $20k dollar in the future and only time will tell if cryptocurrency will fail or not, so keep on working in order to earn cryptocurrency and become wealthy in the future.

shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:17:40 PM

I do not really worry about the future of bitcoins because i know that the price will still go back to $20k dollar in the future and only time will tell if cryptocurrency will fail or not, so keep on working in order to earn cryptocurrency and become wealthy in the future.
If you are so worried that bitcoin may not become, then you can distribute your beats among other coins, which in your opinion are promising. Can part of the bitcoins to buy ether.

pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

When I bought the bitcoin for the first time, the prices went up incredibly. An ever-increasing price and steady earnings.
People wanted to earn more money. Suddenly the drop in prices caused great horror.
People are very worried about prices. It's pretty normal. Nobody wants to lose money.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

there is nothing to worry about with the future of bitcoin, is not bitcoin showing a very good state right now? there is no sign that bitcoin will be destroyed, precisely I am sure the future of bitcoin will be very good
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:29:10 PM

Don't worry about the future of bitcoins.  It will survive and grow naturally and we need to believe in it. We all knew that cyrptocurrency in the first place is volatile.so I am ready for that. All we have to do is continue what we are doing , continue investing, and trading. In this way, I don't figure bitcoin will kick the bucket at any point in the near future.

For the last few months bitcoin price is like a roller coaster ride with a low volatility but i'm not worried because many investors are still willing to invest due to it's popularity.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: