Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:50:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8860 times)
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

No need to worry to much about the future of Bitcoin, it has proven its sustainability over the years. For almost ten years, it has conquered all the issues and challenges that was thrown its way. Do not get me wrong, Bitcoin is not perfect nor the users of it, there were a lot of scam and fraud activities involving it but then again it doesn't change the fact that it has more good than harm, it has given a lot of people a chance to earn, have a closer step to financial freedom, so don't worry too much, Bitcoin is here to stay.
Not at all. The future of Bitcoin way too bright. This is because it has attained that edge over is ETH and other cryptocurrencies. Also the general acceptability of Bitcoin is more than the rest. Amazon and Alibaba will soon be accepting Bitcoin for transaction. They spread of the technology around the world will bring a revolution. This can only be possible if all the countries around the world legalize the coin.
ripti

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:30:33 PM

Bitcoin's price is decreasing day by day. So the Bitcoin Holders Worried the future of Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices do not have the hope that they are currently in the state.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:05:47 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.

Everybody is worried about the future of cryptocurrency, it is inherently volatile. But this volatility is also what makes it great to some degree, there is always a massive potential for growth and a great deal of promise for its future. This means it is an attractive industry for both new and old investors alike.
SadEmo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:20:28 PM

Bitcoin would be fine while people using it and want to buy. Demand on bitcoin caused by high price is the main factor and we just need to keep price high.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:32:13 PM

I don't think it's necessary to worry too much. Mainly depends on the number of people to use. Look at this point. None of the others can compare with BTC. So I think the future of BTC must be good
No that doesn't true. We should worry about Bitcoin future because our future is also connect to it. Bitcoin also looses its popularity in comparison to its past. Investors lose hope on it. Many government ban bitcoin in their country because bitcoin affects their country own currency and due to this their country economy affect. Day by day its user number also decrease which is a worried thing about it. It is also associated with different criminal activity which makes its future dark. So these are some reason which make us worried about Bitcoin  Sad
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:33:36 PM

We all must be worried, about the future of bitcoin and alt coin, i'm also very worried, but i'm also very confident the future of Bitcoin will be very good in the future.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:38:01 PM

We all must be worried, about the future of bitcoin and alt coin, i'm also very worried, but i'm also very confident the future of Bitcoin will be very good in the future.
We don't have to be worried about bitcoin future. I see that the bitcoin has a big potential coin and I believe that it will have a bright future. Because internet and the bitcoin is slowly becoming a part of our life , bitcoin is really becoming more amazing and popular because of its amazing features that leads everyone to gain a huge amount of profit.
NotAtOld

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

Bitcoin is constantly having bad news and it's affecting people's thinking that future bitcoins will not grow any more, but over the past 10 years it has proven to be only temporary and will grow. again
ikiscream

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:52:57 PM

Nothing to worry about. Bitcoin is growing in popularity in markets and around the world, We can not ignore the fact that we can not avoid the bad things that happen in bitcoin
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:03:51 PM

Nothing to worry about. Bitcoin is growing in popularity in markets and around the world, We can not ignore the fact that we can not avoid the bad things that happen in bitcoin

Bitcoin was already been established  and can stand whenever there is a problem regarding its technology. People will start to worry if the price will fall but they should not because as we can witness its growth from the beginning, it is really unexpected. So, I believe that it will be more valuable in the future since crypto is becoming more popular around the globe.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:10:39 PM

Temporary bitcoin is still strong, but too many forks do harm to the development of the community. Most forks are meaningless. Some of them have been mined by miners before, which is a bad behavior.
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:57:51 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
No need to be worried because you should not rely your future to bitcoin if you hold bitcoin for so long and it gives you stress then its time to release it. and focus to other source of business.
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:17:05 PM

I certainly worry about the future of bitcoin because of the regulatory challenge the currency is facing, which as a result has made some individuals not to engage in it, for the fear of it shutting down in the near future.
xxxRaidysxxx

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:36:45 PM

In my opinion there is nothing to worry about this bitcoin because, as far as I know, in its illegality there were no signs. Everything that we need to make, it to continue what we do, to continue to invest and neglect those people who do rumors about this bitcoin they have not enough ideas about it, so why we have to trust them and worry.
kil5478

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:44:47 PM

All we can do to keep bitcoin is actively use it. The more people will be interested in it, the sooner all the crypto currency will develop. Wink
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:27:46 PM

What make you worry about bitcoin, i do not think that there is anything wrong about bitcoin future, bitcoin is now becoming the most popular currency and its uses is also increasing from time to time therefore i think that bitcoin future is too much bright and we do not need to worry about its future.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:48:51 PM

Nothing to worry because bitcoin has volatile and that's one of the good and bad. The good one is rising, all of us are happy if keeps rising and the bad one is prices falling down, we are worrying a lot but cryptocurrency are not stable.
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:49:21 PM

If you are worried about bitcoin, you should find out about bitcoin. Because if you're worried it's hard for your future with bitcoin. Bitcoin is full of obstacles because of its unstable price, you have to be careful with bitcoin. But if you dare to take that risk i think you will feel bitcoin in time.
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:56:55 PM

Worried about all things will make us too easy to panic and not be patient, I assure to all bitcoin users that the end of the year we will get a fantastic price like last year, and it's time to continue to buy.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

Everybody is worried about the future of cryptocurrency, it is inherently volatile. But this volatility is also what makes it great to some degree, there is always a massive potential for growth and a great deal of promise for its future. This means it is an attractive industry for both new and old investors alike.
Profit from the changes in the price of cryptocurrency is always the reason attract more investors, included old and new investors want to investing in this field.
Why do others not choose gold, real estate, stock or forex for investment?
Because these fields can not give a huge profit as cryptocurrency market can give for us.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: