Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10109 times)
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:41:27 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
You have to be familiar with the data behind the coin and also, if you are not a newbuy, i mean you have some experience in trading, try to memories the members of the teams who had success coins launched thru the time. The white paper is important but you have to pay extra attention to the stage of the project, how far they are.
A good coin doesn't always means it could earn you a good profit as investment.
Just look at how dogecoin almost has no value nowadays , whereas it has great feature and clear purpose.
It is about the pump and dump made by some groups getting popular , i will only consider it has a good potential when the core developer well known and the community really welcome it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:38:16 PM

I believe Asic coins are the future, low market cap is also a good indicator as to what coin to invest in, but mostly DYOR.
Yes I think that the factor that you have mentioned in the end has a good mark in your decision for choosing the cryptocurrencies. If someone is a newbie in this field, then he would go and look for the best on the price list and opt for choosing it as a means of earning trading and investments at a larger or smaller scale as well. But the highest rated cryptocurrency is not enough it should be matching your nature as well.
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:23:44 PM

If you want to get profit...
First of all you must watch the market price which coin is more valuable and more secure than the other cryptocurrency...
But the crypto value is can change anytime. 
So,When you find the best coin you just hold it to until it will get high price.. when It happen you can trade it..
I think trading is not easy to all.. It only based on your currency..
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 06:55:49 PM

If you want to choose best coin in this coin market . at first you need to analysis coin market. Please check for your good coin, coinmarketcap.com
you can found here best one and there are so many good coin here.
USScrypto

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:04:59 PM

First of all read about project of coin and make some search about same project are they successful or not, after that search team members of this two critters look good for u, u can invest their coin.
mark_salcedo618

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:33:10 AM

these are t basis. for you to know what coins will be a good a good buy.

Market Cap
Team Behind the coin including investors
Volume
White Paper
Road Map

but I highly recommend that you study the movement on the coin in market. this is what I do to gain money from the coin that I believe having a potential to grow
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:39:20 AM

For me you can choose a good coin if you will do research about all coins, you need first to study all coins to know what is best coin to buy, and you can also ask an advice for the bitcoin expert so you can choose a very good coin.

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:50:27 AM

Those are very impotant topics i guess..

A current or growing need for it,

No imminent competing threats,

A committed team of developers.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:18:57 AM

In my case, its not easy in trading coins. You have learn the basic/fundamental analysis, charting, research/read the news about that coin and more. I recommend that you choose the top 10 or 15 coins in the market cap if your planning to hold it for long term.
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:26:06 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

There are some reference before choosing good coin.
Most important thing is what is the idea behind the project and also team developer is very important too.
But thats just prediction, non certain.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:49:07 AM

I think it is not important to choose a good coin or not, the most important is your ability to take advantage of the market situation.
because a lot of good coins but if you do not understand your market situation will still be a loss.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:00:27 AM

I think it is not important to choose a good coin or not, the most important is your ability to take advantage of the market situation.
because a lot of good coins but if you do not understand your market situation will still be a loss.

yes i agree. it's not about good coins or not because who knows we can take profit from underestimate coin which suddenly getting increase without anybody knows before. i think we have seen this before like for example, reddcoin is not too expensive but after the struggle in the market, the price increases and there is much order buy and sell is the queue in the list. i think we need to know how to take advantage of the market so we can use it to make a profit.
nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:09:15 AM

A coin not yet pumped is the best one Smiley

The best soecification is the must, buy it
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:20:29 AM

ofcourse first the project and the people behind the project,check the white paper and the principle inside what kind of project and is it really applicable.most of the coin that come sin the market now are scams so we must bealways be aware of those and take a lots of carefull so you wont be victimized
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:40:01 AM

ofcourse first the project and the people behind the project,check the white paper and the principle inside what kind of project and is it really applicable.most of the coin that come sin the market now are scams so we must bealways be aware of those and take a lots of carefull so you wont be victimized
Everything should be considered and analyzed because when we can analyze well then we can get a good conclusion. each coin must have the difference and the difference is what we have to pay attention to. Make sure the investment we have is right because if it is not right then we could lose all we have.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:50:34 AM

The people recommending coins that are already on top and has a market cap reaching as high as hundreds of millions in US dollar or even billions will most probably say that it is very easy to trade. But that is just one side of crypto trading, which has so many facets and nuances. If you rely only on top coins then you will probably hold them long term or scalp very thinly or invest during steep dip. You cannot easily enter when there is no other very vital indication with this manner.
tomir

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:53:22 AM

You need to analyze the many different factors - the team, the idea, the potential, scope, people's interest in the project. But it will not give 100% guarantee of security.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:38:14 PM

In investing there is also risk involve. Do your own research on google you will get sufficient knowledge about coin. Also check out the development and team. More importantly always invest in undervalued coins.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:45:22 PM

You need first to check the team envolve in the project then you should have to know their backgrounds and about their project status and their vision. The potential of that coin. Do some research in your own before invest in that coin.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:14:45 PM

You can find information on coinmarketcap or bitcointalk or reddit to see what communities feedback about the coin you are looking to buy. Or if you like safe, look for the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap. Everybody has their good coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: