Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10109 times)
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:26:27 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

I think it's a bit hard to pinpoint a good coin because there's too much coin and we do not really understand their hidden plans, so you should look at their travel plans and the team behind that plan is experienced and has little supply of coin or many.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

You need to know what technology is behind the coin. You need to look dorozhno card and white paper.
It is also important how professional the project team is. What is the role of tokens.
The blockchain is a need or not, etc, etc.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:36:49 PM

I think you need to look at 4 main things:

- Team members: are they serious people or unreliable charlatans?
- Overall project: useful or not?
- Supply: coins with low total supply have more possibility to achieve high prices
- Volumes: coins with low volumes are more prone to pump and dump schemes

WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:22:54 PM

It takes experience before you start to evolve the skills necessary to recognize a good coin. People here have listed a lot of details to look at, but I don't think it is only that. Timing is also very important - one which is a good coin one year can be a bad coin in another year or vice-versa. You have no chance than study, study, study, spend hours, days and week researching - that is the only way in which you will become able to choose "good coins".

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:26:45 PM

If it's an ICO, check below:

-A good team with solid targets.
-A good White paper.
-Official company registration in a serious country.

If it's not an ICO, check their history and business plan. Check the size of the community support. This will help.
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:41:39 PM

If it's an ICO, check below:

-A good team with solid targets.
-A good White paper.
-Official company registration in a serious country.

If it's not an ICO, check their history and business plan. Check the size of the community support. This will help.
This is what I always check the team background, whitepaper, their social media to know more updates of the team. We should know the team's possible plan for us to verify what they are capable to improve the project of their coins.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:41:02 AM

these are t basis. for you to know what coins will be a good a good buy.

Market Cap
Team Behind the coin including investors
Volume
White Paper
Road Map

but I highly recommend that you study the movement on the coin in market. this is what I do to gain money from the coin that I believe having a potential to grow
I think the information you give is very interesting when choosing a project to invest. But I think you still lack a very important thing that is the development team is talented or not, enough experience or not. I believe that is very important, if the DEV team is experienced, then I am confident that the project will be extremely great and will grow steadily.

VampKing
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:00:38 AM

To choose a good coin you need to determine your goals. Weather you want to invest for long term or short term. Than you need to observe the historical data. You can also choose a coin based on their acceptance in various websites or excahnger.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

All coins which have good growth or have grown them it isnt necessary to buy, it is necessary to learn to distinguish coins with a potential. Or those coins on which the course has fallen, but they are perspective. Only it will help you to get decent profit

Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:30:25 PM

You may conducted a research about the companies background and feedbacks  to have a knowledge our idea from this company so that you can choose the good one to invest.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:17:40 PM

In my own  personal experience here in the cryptocurreny.
In choosing the best company for investment, you should always based on the feedbacks of the investors; if these investors has a nice review then the company provides a excellent service.
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:43:29 PM

The good coin is that which is easily acceptable everywhere and has normal elasticity of demand and supply if a coin has limited supply that is good. For a good coin it is also keep in mind that if a coin is legalized in a country that will be easily used for transactions. If we look at the bitcoin it is highly famous now and used easily for many transactions now it is also used for online purchases of games etc.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:58:52 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
Think of this as a new and extremely complex market, which can be seen that bitcoin prices are volatile and intermittent, unpredictable. So to be able to choose a good project you also need a lot of factors, you have to always find out and monitor the project, in addition to the project development team is strong or not, the project you intend to invest What does it have in life? What is its development plan? There are a lot of things that you have to consider when joining a project.
Good luck
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:42:48 AM

Find a coin form top 10 by marketcap. IT's the best for invest. Give time to grow them & you will get good profit. IT's the safest way.
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:37:54 AM

Try to choose a coin with at least 10,000 USD trading volume. it's shows that the coin has already been traded and there’s a certain percentage of the network that believes in the coin. If a developer is releasing a new cryptocoin, there should be a history behind that person.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:54:20 PM

we can visit the official website of the coin and see if there is always a new update from the developer for the coin or maybe the coin has a community like discord you can see in the community and rate this coin is good for investment or not
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:10:51 PM

I think that to be able to choose a good project is extremely difficult, requires hard work, thorough and always observe observations of market information. You need to find out all the information related to the project you want to invest. You need to know who the development team is, what the project is using in practice and whether the project has specific plans in the future or not. There is a lot of information you need to know before making an investment decision.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:06:17 AM

All coins have their risks, capability and own idea. If you select it to read the whitepaper, project concept, the road-map is important. Check if there a lot of contributors involve of the bounty signature. The best this way is valuable to any person who is exciting on investment in cryptocurrencies. In view, a good coin has a large amount of supply and demand of it in the marketplace. I just want to approximately that not all costly coins are successful.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

Checking if the coin is good is just easy:
1. Check market cap of the coins you choosed.
2. Look for the developers behind that coin and check their background about their previouses projects.
3. Look for the projects of that coin and check if that is legitimate and not a FUD.
4. Read their whitepaper.
5. Check the chart of the coin and learn reading candlesticks.
But trading are not so easy you need alot of Patience, Knowledge and Experience before becoming successful.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

First of all you should select any stable coin that those coin were in dumping moment right now. but you have to make sure the safe zone of those coin price with analysis from coinmarketcap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: