Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10109 times)
Braydean

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

We cannot assure which is the good one coins because in the field of cryptocurrency to many ico's and altcoins out their in the defferent exchange but if you wish to have a good coins you should focus on what tokens do you want try to study their movement  thats the easiestway if you are a trader.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

Here:

1. Follow your instic because when it comes to opinions the good opinion come from the person itself, that is you

2. Just to try search its history and see how its good.

3. See it when its soft cap and youll see it will be a good coin.

4. Here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2806260.msg33948497#msg33948497
cryptolet

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:44:43 AM

Find out the business problem that the new blockcain business is trying to solve and if the new coin has a value placed on it by the management to reflect the amount of capital they attract.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:11:13 PM

Look at the road map on the coin, learn the news. The coin will grow on good news. Watch the charts. If the coin is on the correction invest in it.
It is easy to know which coin is good and better to trade with one can know through many ways. First you should know that who is behind the coin and has it any market value or not and you will choose those coins which have the highest demand for high profit. Trading needs your time and different references of time so that you are updated with the market.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:12:19 AM

I believe that to be able to choose a good coin is an extremely difficult thing. You have to rely on a lot of factors and in many ways to get the most accurate view. I believe you need to see how that Coin has practical application, what effect it has on human life. DEV develops a team of people who have experience in this market. The development strategy is like .... a lot of problems you need to care about.

EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:20:21 AM

Make own research, collect as much, as possible infos about Dev team and go to Slack, Telegram channels. Just few steps for start.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:25:24 AM

What exactly defines a good coin?

If you want to use for pure trading, than trading volume is a key factor.

If you want to hold it and use for wealth storage, then the consensus algorithm is decisive with PoS being the only reasonable choice.

Obviously, all the other factors should be taken into account but my point is: a good asset for trading might not be a good asset for long term holding.

MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

Look at the road map on the coin, learn the news. The coin will grow on good news. Watch the charts. If the coin is on the correction invest in it.
It is easy to know which coin is good and better to trade with one can know through many ways. First you should know that who is behind the coin and has it any market value or not and you will choose those coins which have the highest demand for high profit. Trading needs your time and different references of time so that you are updated with the market.
Trading as we all know is a complete job, a profession. You cannot survive the world of trading without going for learning basic skills of trading and reading a lot about the famous market coins. There is no need to be sitting all the time in front of laptop for day trading, you have a good option of short term trading as well. Trading is very technical as compared to holding and that’s why most people do latter.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:42:08 AM

I believe that these coin good are considered the top ten in https://coinmarketcap.com/, you can visit to find out more details to plan the most accurate investment.

kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

If I choose a coin for trading, I like coins from the top 20. Their prices change more predictably. If you choose coins for investment for a long time, then except for coins from the top 20, I would add the coins bought on the ICO. To select coins for investment in ICO, you need to analyze projects, team, technology, site, etc.
ashkanm

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:09:12 AM

there are different factor to consider:
The team involved in the project.
The project concept behind the coin.
Market Cap
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:20:08 AM

For me, because i'm not that much a alt trader but i usually find a good coin to trade if that coin has a big news and of course a good attraction on it that may lead to a potential pump.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

If to choose a coin that has good quality may be too difficult but Normally I tend to judge a coin from within whitepaper and coinmarketcap to help me know the quality of coin that will be made for trading and do not ever worry if the price is experiencing a decline when it is trading because it can make a person to experience losses.

You need to check the team, whitepaper, and see the purpose of creating the coin. it takes extra time to analyze it. A good coin is when the supply of coins is low and a lot of price, but that is not enough to be a reference to know whether the coin is good or not
teinblek

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

you can take the following steps 1. VIEW SPECIFICATION OF DETAILS ABOUT THE COIN
Knowing the specification of the coin in detail is necessary, to investigate whether the coin is actually created by experienced experts in their field or just limited to digital coin HYIP unknown future prospects.
2. TOTAL COIN SUPPLY THAT IS NOT TOO MUCH
Equally important is the relatively small amount of supply coin, according to my own personal experience and some advice from digital coin experts, the amount of coin provided greatly affects the price for the future, because basically the less supply coin the faster the coin will run out, will be more expensive.
3. COIN ANALYSIS THROUGH ICO REVIEW
Through ICOReview.site you will know which Pure Digital currency is HYIP / SCAM, if you find a new coin that is still ICO and not clear about the details, plus it does not appear on ICO Review, you better avoid the coin.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:11:37 PM

If to choose a coin that has good quality may be too difficult but Normally I tend to judge a coin from within whitepaper and coinmarketcap to help me know the quality of coin that will be made for trading and do not ever worry if the price is experiencing a decline when it is trading because it can make a person to experience losses.

You need to check the team, whitepaper, and see the purpose of creating the coin. it takes extra time to analyze it. A good coin is when the supply of coins is low and a lot of price, but that is not enough to be a reference to know whether the coin is good or not
For me what most important to consider is the manager of the campaign or the bounty, that affects my decision too much whether I have to invest or what, so if ever that I am still in doubt with the team then I am checking it with other people or to my friends if that team can be trusted or not.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:45:00 AM

Not everybody, especially a newbie can understand the Roadmap. For a beginner, it is probably better to follow the news and read more about the crypto.
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:23:40 AM

I think to find a good coin you need to see if they have a good event coming because that may attract alot of investors to buy their coins.

kiky03

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:25:38 AM

All coins have their own dangers, so we can't says specifically that this coin or this coin are great. Since once in a while even in eye of the clients it is great yet when time comes past it will swings to most exceedingly terrible. So be cautious picking coins particularly now, on the grounds that a large portion of the coins are tumbling down their esteem. I propose to choose the coins who having the capacity to develop later on, not the coins who development now.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:26:18 AM

There are so many coins that are spreading today but I think I must also choose a real coin to earn because now there is no money wrong you can choose a coin because it's time to go down and you do not make a profit here I can not make you think that Just because I chose the wrong one and dropped it down for sure that you are losing money and you can not earn it.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:55:29 PM

These are the steps I follow in checking a good coin to invest.
The team behind the project.
How active us the community.
Their social media presence.
How often the code repository us worked on.
Historical trends / past market movements.
These are all the things i consider before investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: