Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:11:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10109 times)
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

A good coin has the following of it, example road maps, whitepapers. And also its team has been stated in the thread. It is very important that you have enough research about it so that you can choose a coin which has a future and also a legit. I will strongly suggest the same. I am not in favor of doing different experiments with your money because money is not something that is easy to make. You need to work really hard in order to have some good amount in your pocket
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:18:43 PM

There are some other factors too like the market cap, past performance and the current user base which helps in the decision-making process. My approach to making a right choice is to look through top coins on coinmarketcap and get first understanding on these coins fundamentals. Then it is good to dive into details on most perspective according to your own opinion
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

I always check the ICO price. I bought too many ICOs as soon as they were released on exchanges at double or triple the price and got burned. I'm never buying above double the ICO price unless there's a clear indication of a pump.
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

Research the coin - the idea, if it needs the blockchain and also the team is very important.  If the coin doesnt have good team just leave it.
tranquanghuy

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:07:28 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
try to read some books about technical analysis , read chart attention to market cap
and the most impostant is white paper of each coin which u can find if they are honest or not if they have a good project or not
and also team members are important and thier resume Wink
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

There are so many good coins and you can try bitcoin ethereum or ripple.
Try here to start investing in low prices and hold it and you'll earn a lot.
These are Altcoin top and top 3 CMC but the profit it brings may not be the highest. Select the Altcoin you have listed on the exchange and invest in Altcoin with a large community. If you find it, this will be a great option. It will help you make more profits come unexpectedly.
Yeah i think coinsmarket ranking really matters but along with that a lot of factors matters to know the potential of the project. I believe the best way to find a good coin in the market is by knowing the community and the foundation; you need to know how many people supports that coin, just like many supports Bitcoin. The price rate of a coin doesn’t matter, all that matters is the number of people that are into investing in that particular Coin.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:44:45 PM

Choosing right asset is 90% of successful investment. That's why it is very important to learn whole information about cryptocurrency (technology behind it, roadmap, team and etc.) including technical analysis.
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:08:23 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

Whenever going to invest in any coin, do more research on that, Just read the history of the coin. I usually check best coins by using below links.

https://coinmarketcap.com

You can check the good coins by raking wise. I hope this help you to choose the right one.
Marksmanio

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:19:04 PM

For selecting a good coin i always follow some steps here it is.

1. How many established company with it.
2. How many contributor of it
3. IN Dev Team whom are working
4. Their Social Account activity
5. Their Historical Data
6. Their Team work update

ETC
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:10:35 PM

Good coind selection is hard but possible to select worthy coins,White papers define all the history of coin and future f coin so it is good practice to read white papers.Focused and competitive team define the coin future so good team is sign of good coin.

LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:31:11 PM

Look at the road map on the coin, learn the news. The coin will grow on good news. Watch the charts. If the coin is on the correction invest in it.

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:44:10 PM

There are so many indicators that could tell you if a coin is good or not. For most parts people check on how much cap the coin has, the movements it has shown over a period of time and if its developers are active to keep on supporting the coin like regular pumps and all that. However, it doesn't ensure that such coin would really prosper because one of the most important elements in this market is the support of the community. Unfortunately, if it will not get enough traction to gain value, then like any other coins, it would be doomed to die out. One thing to check as well is how the market and the community sees and supports it, if it gets a lot of good feedback, then that could be a good sign.

stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:57:31 PM

When choosing a good coin, you need to pay attention to various parameters of this project, for example: the idea and solutions offered by this coin, the road map, whether this coin has a large and strong community, the market capitalization of the coin, the total volume of the coin.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:25:36 AM

When choosing a good coin, you need to pay attention to various parameters of this project, for example: the idea and solutions offered by this coin, the road map, whether this coin has a large and strong community, the market capitalization of the coin, the total volume of the coin.
Choosing a good coin is not such an easy task, for that you need to have a good experience in crypto trading, and must have te ability to study the market in a good way for choosing potentially good coin for trading, because there are a lot of coins but selecting a good coin is not so easy, it require a regular study about the market, people interst and about the coin where you want to invest your money.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:30:21 AM

Maybe the easier way is to just find someone really smart and experienced and just listen to what they say.

Be skeptic about who though. Don't listen to TA much, it's often wrong and too optimistic.

btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:40:10 AM

You must choose the performer for all time. chip alt coins investing not good option to invest. So avoid it to play safe
Ebihsu

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:49:14 AM

Coinmarketcap can only give you good direction of coins to research on based on their market caps. And You should read the roadmap of the development project. In my opinion it is the best way to predict the future of a coin.
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:08:56 PM

Maybe the easier way is to just find someone really smart and experienced and just listen to what they say.

Be skeptic about who though. Don't listen to TA much, it's often wrong and too optimistic.

Yes a lot of experienced people are there who are working and study the crypto market for a long long time, and now they have got a very good experience, i think that if you will get some good tips from them it will be too much helpful for your to select a good coin for trading. Because selecting a good potential altcoin for trading is not such an easy job if you do not have any experience.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:30:43 PM

Depending on your plan as regards time of turn over on your investment.  If you are trading short term,  you could short bitcoin and trade sideways until you see s TA for strong bull!  If you trading long term. I will suggest you  buy in batches especially when there is a dump!
Well you can choose a good coin by reasearching a particular coin history, if the history of the coin you want is great and when a lot of people are buying it, that means it was a good coin, and you can choose a good coin if it is popular in the market.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:17:16 PM

I actually check some reviews about the project in ICO, those comments or reviews from different sites will help us to choose the best coin. It will serve as our guide to decide.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: