Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:48:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10109 times)
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:48:42 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

By planning what kind of crypturgery to buy, it is better to choose from variants similar to the blue chips of the usual market - with a capitalization of more than a billion dollars. A decrease in rating points should be considered as a temporary slowdown against competing virtual currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zhinaivan

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:23:02 AM

There are many of coin that can be purchased at ICO or exchange so you know what a good coins to know that the quality product is good for them to be invested by the investors who are really interested.third and if there are events they will take place for the higher the price of the coins they will be releasing in exchange and you must also research if really legit the project and also if there is roadmap and whitepaper.
felmitof

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:17:48 PM

You can find information on coinmarketcap or bitcointalk or reddit to see what communities feedback about the coin you are looking to buy. Or if you like safe, look for the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:40:28 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
I believe that to be able to choose a good coin this time to invest is very difficult, the market is in crisis has come many issues arisen, many ICO projects can not mobilize Capital or loss of the community leads to failure. In order to be able to choose a good project, whether the community is strong or not, the DEV team has a lot of experience and expertise in this market, and you also need to know what the project is. In fact .... There are many important issues.
galio_ico

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:58:47 PM

best question so far ^^
in my opinion, just do the research,
what's that coin aim to do, what have it already done, and the roadmap?
who's behind the project?
who's investor?
etc.

billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:53:38 PM

best question so far ^^
in my opinion, just do the research,
what's that coin aim to do, what have it already done, and the roadmap?
who's behind the project?
who's investor?
etc.
It's not enough my friend, i will help you to make it perfect answer. You should check the community of that coin also, where are they from, are they crowded or not an the amount that they could spend on this project ( as many as good ). If the OP does all these researchs so things would go easier to be succeed.
Thomas_Etton

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:40:05 PM

There's a load of good suggestions by others but, I do things differently as a "few days" trader. I look for a coin that has either a fork or an airdrop or tweeted that there is "big news coming" in the next few weeks. Yeah, it will have risen a bit but you can be damn sure it will rise more and more until the day of the actual event.

Example: I bought 3000 NXT the moment i read about the IGNIS airdrop. Yeah sure, it was cheaper but, it also hadn't finished it's rise. I sold 1000 of those today and covered ALL of my initial investment so, that now leaves me with 2000 "free" NXT ... and ... 1000 Ignis! (Well, it will on Jan 1st)

Another example: I bought EMC2 when the devs announced "Mind blowing news on December 21st (iirc)". Yeah, bollocks. It was never ever going to be "mind blowing" but hell, I just rode the coat tails and watched my coins rise significantly. I sold everything a few minutes before the "Mind blowing" news and I was right to do so; it was not "mind blowing" and in fact was quite trivial. The coin then lost over 1$ in minutes whilst I sat on a nice fat profit.

One thing I will say is, once you have enough coins to break-even and still make it a valuable exercise, I would take profits to break even as I have already done with my NXT.

Just be careful if you do this not to buy in to all the hype, like phones, these coins have armies of "fanboys" which is good for you as they will keep saying how wonderful this/that particular coin is. Yeah, it might be, but also fanboys have a tendency to be to invested emotionally and create hype where this really is no hype (EMC2!). Also, hold your nerve! The event/hype almost always culminates in a series or rapdi rises and drops and usual peaks right at the last minute (again, EMC2 was a perfect example of this and so far, NXT is doing exactly the same). The "event" usually leads to a crash, usually.

You can of course invest long term and there is nothing wrong with this but, this is my way and it's an alternative more risky approach (i've over trippled my investments in four months).

Sorry, i forgot to say, I usually just google the REALLY cheap coins and see what I can find out. These can have news that most people have overlooked and jump in on them. As they are cheap, if i lose a few hundred dollars, it's not the end of the world BUT they also have the potential to explode once the news becomes more public.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

I trust that to have the capacity to pick a decent coin is a to a great degree troublesome thing. You need to depend on a considerable measure of variables and from various perspectives to get the most exact view. I trust you have to perceive how that Coin has handy application, what impact it has on human life. DEV builds up a group of individuals who have involvement in this market. The advancement technique resembles . a considerable measure of issues you have to think about.
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

You can find information about coinmarketcap or bitcointalk or reddit to find out what community comments about the currency you want to buy. Or, if you like security, find the 10 best coins in coinmarketcap. Everyone has a good currency.
weeg4

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:34:10 AM

What you should do now, I think, is to learn and learn more about cryptocurrencies. When you have a comparison, you only have the answer. I recommend that you can choose Bitcoin and Ethereum. After all, these two values are high and they have some stability.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:38:16 AM

I often choose Altcoin's Blockchain platform as this is a great advantage over many Altcoin developers based on other Altcoin platforms. In particular, I often research and analyze the information to Altcoin that the information and direction from the CEO will be a factor in choosing Altcoin.

BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:38:18 AM

It is very important to read the ANN branch, at the bitcointalk forum. Invest in the rumors of good news. Consider the total number of coins and the speed and price of Crypto coin transactions.
bitlind

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:43:56 AM

You need to carefully read the White paper, look at the past projects of the team and their experience in this area. It is also necessary to check all competitors in this field.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:54:25 AM

according to our society, a very lucrative and very popular coin for them is bitcoin, because bitcoin is also very promising for everyone with a great way to use make a lot of money, and an easy way to invest and transactions.
yyui

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

Observe the latest news on some currency prices. Mostly communicate on the forum. Pay close attention to the limited supply of new coins. You can pass through to see some members of the official team, some of the work experience is linked, and check out the telegram community members' liveliness to see the official progress on Twitter and Facebook projects. If most of the things I said are satisfied, I think this will be a good project.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

What you should do now, I think, is to learn and learn more about cryptocurrencies. When you have a comparison, you only have the answer. I recommend that you can choose Bitcoin and Ethereum. After all, these two values are high and they have some stability.
Conduct your own kind of massive research about your prospective coin your going to invest, and also read it's white paper and check the background of that particular coin. There's a lot of coin that has a good potential and of course you need to be resou about the research your going to do so you can choose wisely the good coin.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
clex_us

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

I believe the best way to find a good coin in the market is by knowing the community and the foundation; you need to know how many people supports that coin, just like many supports Bitcoin. The price rate of a coin doesn’t matter, all that matters is the number of people that are into investing in that particular Coin.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:33:46 PM

Whitepapers are the outline of the business or companies goal in the operations. I think through this you can easily look out what are the potential of that coin which can be consider to your investment
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:20:36 PM

Whitepapers are the outline of the business or companies goal in the operations. I think through this you can easily look out what are the potential of that coin which can be consider to your investment
Of course, if you trust the documentation, then most of the project shows the best information from the best. But how to determine the prospects of this project and whether it is generally fraudulent.

]
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:29:57 PM

Here’s 13 questions you should ask yourself before investing in a specific cryptocurrency:
1. Is there a real world problem that the company is trying to solve?
2. Will their proposed solution drastically improve the way things are currently done?
3. If the company was to solve this problem, would the solution be newsworthy, profitable and useful to society?
4. How will they monetize this currency? Is there enough of a need for the coin or token to fuel increasing demand?
5. Does the company’s roadmap outline a sound strategy towards achieving their goal?
6. Are the milestones listed on their roadmap realistic, and will they be newsworthy?
7. Is the company currently on track with their roadmap, and do they have a good track record of meeting their milestones?
8. Based on their past experience, do the team demonstrate the ability to achieve their roadmap?
9. Is this company the one most likely, amongst its competitors, to succeed at creating a blockchain solution for the problem they’ve identified?
10. Does the company have any pre-existing businesses, apps or products that you can review and, if so, are they any good?
11. Is the currency undervalued? Is the market cap low? Is there room to grow?
12. Are you satisfied that there are no foreseeable changes to society or technology that will alter the need for the company’s proposed solution?
13. Do you believe this project will still exist in 5 years time?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: