Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10109 times)
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:19:08 PM

My approach to making a right choice is to look through top coins on coinmarketcap and get first understanding on these coins fundamentals. Then it is good to dive into details on most perspective according to your own opinion. After that you should have enough information to make a right investment decision. PS. All the above is relevant to "longer term" investment.     
The method you apply is not a bad method, at least you do not invest in low volume coins. The biggest mistake I make is to rely on low volume coins. There are promising coins, but a lot of research is needed.

I don’t think so that any other coin is more promising as bitcoin is bitcoin is of unique nature which is giving more than 5000$ profit in only two days bring any other coin which will compete bitcoin in this way all other coins will fall in competing by bitcoin people are happy with bitcoin and they don’t need any other coin to rely on so let them invest on the right coin don’t divert their attention by spreading false.
It is not very hard to seek a good in the currency market as you have to study many things carefully. You search in market the track record of different coins and study chart reports on monthly basis. One can also take help from other expert traders who are engaged in the business as how they choose coin for their investment. Internet can also be searched out for finding the best choice for investment as there are so many videos available on YouTube.
having atleast some knowledge about your con that you wanted to trade for are the good thing for you to have for cause there is nothing wrong with that perhaps it will be your best asset of taking that and you dont have to make some panic specially if there is some dip down can happen on coin that you have chosen for.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:34:38 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
For you to able find if your prospect coin is good or bad you must conduct some reasearch about it. You should have a proper standard must that coin meet. And if you alreasy ensure that all the quality you are looking is in a particular coin then youbalready find the perfect coin for you. Butba piece of advise if your looking for a good coin to invest make sure that , the coin your goingto has a good platform and a promising price.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:37:45 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 09:53:40 PM by p3ppymon

The choice of the coin depends on what your plans are. It depends whether you want to trade or just hold for a long term investment. Trading wise, just choose a coin with fairly large peaks and troughs over a pretty much stable average line. For long term investments, do your own research before buying.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:51:30 PM

There are a lot of way to find out good coin to trade like received signal from trading signal group or tool or you can use Trading bot to find it out. Beside if you are a good trader you will be able to find it out yourself without using any trading bot or signal group just by collecting the new of any cryptocurrency you'll know which one is the good coin to trade Cheesy

neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:02:50 PM

the most important things are their projects and their team. If the coin have an unique project and aims to upgrade itself every time and if it`s have a good price than it is a good coin.
mayidid

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:48:54 PM

If all you are doing is trading and not holding, then to me the 2 most important things are:

1) lots of fluctuation in price: You have to buy low and sell high and the more times you can do that, the more profit you make. So you need the price of the coin to constantly rise and fall. You also need the difference high and low price to be enough to be able to make a profit.
2) coin that has been around a few years: You don't want to be trading a coin that drops in price and never recovers. This usually happens with new coins that have no potential to go anywhere so they hang around for a few months and drop to nothing. That's why I prefer coins that have been around a few years and are still going up and down in price.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:40:46 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 10:49:17 PM by Trimegistus

Most of the things already mentioned in this thread are true, and its up to each and everyone of us to choose according to our analysis, personal taste or simple gut feeling  Tongue

But this is mostly tech stuff, so there is limited room for feelings. One just apply cold reasoning, and try to foresee the future ahead.

A good coin is established on promising technologies, like Proof of Stake v3.

Proof of Work mining will be exhausted pretty soon, and the only alternative is PoS.

This is no speculation, this is a fact!

qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:58:55 PM

The coin's capitalization plus the number of coins, the team that created the coin and where it is used is what I pay attention to when choosing.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:51:21 PM

I can know if the coin is good to invest or bad because I can make a lot of research before I buy altcoin. By doing research you can know see the project and infomation and you gey can predict what is possible to happen maybe it's have potential to increase or not. But be careful if you want to invest to the altcoin even it's have potential because they have possible the price decrease.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:55:41 PM

The coin's capitalization plus the number of coins, the team that created the coin and where it is used is what I pay attention to when choosing.
I always check the supply of the coins that it will make increase the price. The volume ofcourse is needed before you will invest. If not satisfy of a certain coin usually the good thing is to make a research so you can have a knowledge in choosing a good coin.
GirlBitcoin

Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:39:25 AM

Good coin is a big coin community. Team DEV's professional and directional, specific plan, clear. Always follow the right plan and roadmap, support investors enthusiastic and accurate. These are the factors I use to evaluate a good coin.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:17:56 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
If you want to find a good coin you can check out Market Cap, Team behind the coin, Volume and the White paper and also the Road map.
There are many good coins that you will surely earn as long as you research.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:27:05 AM

I think if you want to know the coin good or not we have to visit the official Web coins the or community coins the (if any) and look at how planing developers look at the roadmap her look at the White papernya and from that's where I think you can conclude the coin good or not. if there is community you should visit it and see the activity of the developer see the members of his and how respect developers if there is a new member to ask
TemiYemi

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:50:10 AM

Bad coins or scam coins as the case may be has taken over the social media without lobbying and frankly speaking, I don't know how they managed to sprout.

To discover a good coin; analyse and research a coin before staking it. Don't be greedy too.

Lastly, I feel there should be a board or an organization that would look into the issue of Bad Coins and seek how to eradicate them. Just thinking out loud anyways, I stand to be corrected though.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:52:25 AM

If you want to find a good coin you can check out Market Cap, Team behind the coin, Volume and the White paper and also the Road map.
There are many good coins that you will surely earn as long as you research.
And I suggest also that you don't focus on few coins, learn how to diversify your investment because if you invest on a lot of coins as long as you believe they have a future, your chances of success will be bigger as the entire market is very progressive, hence it's advisable to invest on the entire market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
reronggo

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:19:40 AM

Degan cara memperhatikan perkembangan seperti siapa yang membikin iklan juga history dari proyek tersebut....
Intinya kita harus padai dalam memilih suatu proyek agar mendapatkan coin yang bagus juga... Jadi kalau mau dapat coin yang bagus kita arus pintar pintar...... Semua kita yang menentukannya...
hello, this is english thread section. can you read before posting? if you want to post in your language, please go to local section, there so much local language (japan, korea, malaysia, indonesia) etc. be careful before do a post.

back to topic, read the whitepaper and search the profile of the team member include the dev. if they have good history in cryptocurrency, maybe you can trust them as well.
naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:29:01 AM

First of all you need to research about there coin, and read it all if there have a white paper check it. Then know the function of the coin, background of developer and her teams. Know also if they always active on there social media account to have a communication with each other.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:32:06 AM

Check its history chart and study it. You can easily see a coin's future by studying its activity throughout the years. Also, read feedbacks and discussions regarding that coin. There are several threads here to read and get involve with. You can also ask holders. It is important to know which coin is promising because investment is like gambling - there are so many risks.

scarecrow2096

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:32:53 AM

Invest in existing and stable coins if you don't know how to verify projects and ICO's, do not take risk's with your assets or you may regret it by losing money.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:46:17 AM

Check its history chart and study it. You can easily see a coin's future by studying its activity throughout the years. Also, read feedbacks and discussions regarding that coin. There are several threads here to read and get involve with. You can also ask holders. It is important to know which coin is promising because investment is like gambling - there are so many risks.
Investing really is a gamble. Your money is always at risk. But if you're earning huge profits, it is definitely worth the risk. Same goes for trading. At the end of the day, it is always the profits that matter. If you earned well then good. Just keep on doing what you're doing. But if you keep on losing, you need a change of plans. Look what went wrong and think what you could've done and lastly, learn from that. It'll make you a better trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: