Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:18:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10109 times)
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:57:12 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
For me trading is not easy, Because sometimes we need to risk in unknown coins  to have a big money, the top coins isn't much profitable especailly having not enough big balance to make it. You need to know more further details in a coin , its use, projects or roadmap and then the community.
You're right, the money bags usually the first to corner the early bird advantages of investing in those top coins and the less stable coins are riskier because their small capitalization is an opening for market manipulations. When you are choosing a coin, and it has been premined to a large extent, be aware the developers may have skeletons in their cupboard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:10:36 PM

Based on the number of users of that coin and it's availability and how accessable it is . While I was finding stuffs about cyrpto currency I came across a video which said that dogecoin is the more underrated cyrpto currency and some region uses it Mainly. So dogecoin can have a good future . Well I don't know about it properly but you can definitely try to research about it

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:07:20 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

You have to check everything with it, it background, the investors feedback and how long does the coin lives? Does the project still developing and having a good progress?
If so, invest on. But most and on top investing coin is nothing but bitcoin alone. Some might just pump and dump.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:45:25 PM

If you want to invest in ICO projects, then you will expect to read the ico white paper and find out what the projects really stand for. I have also try to look at the teams of every project I want to invest in. However to buy any altcoins I do study the historical data in other to find out the past performance of that particular coins. Technical indicators show to you how a coins has been behaving and the prospect the coin has in future.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:00:28 PM

It's hard to get a good coin and hold on to it. Lots of aspects and factors to come to a conclusion that it is a good coin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:21:09 PM

If you want to invest in ICO projects, then you will expect to read the ico white paper and find out what the projects really stand for. I have also try to look at the teams of every project I want to invest in. However to buy any altcoins I do study the historical data in other to find out the past performance of that particular coins. Technical indicators show to you how a coins has been behaving and the prospect the coin has in future.
People are now more interested to start online businss, or even to convert their business to online, for this purpose they launch an ICO through which they want to get the contribution of poeple, In fact people consider ICOs as more beneficial, because trough ICOS they can get some extra income, but still there are some scam ICOs which can only take your money away, therefore it is too much important to have good study about the ICO where you want to invest your money so as to reduce the chances of losing your money.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:36:22 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 12:27:21 AM by Fireblade

You have to check everything with it, it background, the investors feedback and how long does the coin lives? Does the project still developing and having a good progress?
If so, invest on. But most and on top investing coin is nothing but bitcoin alone. Some might just pump and dump.

Choosing a coin for investment purposes is really not such an easy task, in fact it require a lot of study, hard work and much more. Because there are a a lot of scam coins, where investment can be more risky and more chances are to lose money. i think those people who are good in trading and having good experience they can  choose a good potential alt coin, where investment can be more profitable and can give us a good profit after some time. i think we need to study the altcoin makre ton regular bases if we want to choose a good potential altcoin.
Hassan02

Activity: 743

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:44:42 PM

Choosing a coin for investment purposes is really not such an easy task, in fact it require a lot of study, hard work and much more. Because there are a a lot of scam coins by investing where we have only choi ns and that i to lose money
Every possible things taht you have to research for you must gonna do checking the contributors study the white paper all possibility that you have to study for let say require a lot of time but the feedback on it for you is the best coin that can give you a huge of profit. Takes a lot of time then effosrt and patience of it.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:25:38 AM

It's hard to get a good coin and hold on to it. Lots of aspects and factors to come to a conclusion that it is a good coin.

That's true it takes a lot of analysis for you to say that its a good coin, for me make your own study or analysis for every coin that you want to trade with for you not to loose big money. If you don't want to stress yourself then i highly suggest to invest on bitcoin because we all know this is above all other cryptocurrencies and this is a really great in terms of making money.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:38:38 AM

First thing to do, Check the chart performance of the coins, Be knowledgeable on coins background such as project concept, roadmap and current project status,the market capital, and the developer involved, Surely you will find bright ideas about coins you want to select.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:19:40 AM

No one will give you the right answer because they have different knowledge and experience. Most of us will see from history price action and volume, news is just speculation. But I can say your experience will give you the right answer, so keep practice and face the risk. I only suggest to trade with bitcoin, this coin is beginner and mother of coins, it will survive on the real market. Trust me and good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:28:03 AM

Based on the number of users of that coin and it's availability and how accessable it is . While I was finding stuffs about cyrpto currency I came across a video which said that dogecoin is the more underrated cyrpto currency and some region uses it Mainly. So dogecoin can have a good future . Well I don't know about it properly but you can definitely try to research about it

It’s true that number of users will define ultimate legacy of the particular project but it’s also true that are those real investors and how big are they. Just having 10,000 users with penny worth investment won’t make the market cap visible from the thousand coins around us. But have 1000 users with couple of hundred investment could make huge difference. This is all related to traded volume of the particular coin and that’s the thing should drive you to choose the good coin.
newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:40:33 AM

Choosing good coin is hard, so you should invest in big altcoins like ETH, ETC, NEO, XEM. Do not invest in small altcoin because it is always risky.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:13:45 AM

For choosing good coins you must understand and know that there such a risk for trading and looking for good coins to invest with your money or bitcoin.

No, Trading is not that easy even if you are well experienced and knowledgeable about this kind of stuff they still loose tons of money because of the volatility and some scam coins that attract investors and traders waiting to click the bait for the big fishes in the pool of crypto trading market. Researching is your friend to prevent such risk factors that you will encounter most if you are newbie to this one.
Study the history and its team, check their goals and background why they created such coins. Do not trust easily from the offers of coins. always doubt and investigate so that you can win the money and double it for sure.
Rostchild

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:37:23 AM

It is easy to know which coin has future:
The specs of the coin;
The roadmap;
The devs team;

One important thing,
THE COMMUNITY, it is very important.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:06:12 AM

Trade is not too difficult but it is not easy. Many people spend a lot of time to be able to trade well. To identify an altcoin is good or not, the first thing is that I usually check its daily exchange data. Based on the daily supply and demand volume, if it is a good altcoin, the volume will be average. Coinmarketcap is a pretty good website overall on this. Besides, I also learned about its development team, the team with no negative signs and experience would be better. One more thing, if you can, find out about the next evolution of altcoin.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:20:43 AM

Surely we should really know the price movement of the coins and know the price developments in the market (analyze the price chart) and also know whether many or not the investor had investing in that coins. On bitcoin indeed it's easy, but maybe it's a bit difficult on Altcoins.. but I'm sure if we indeed can review the coins on the developments price, we will knowing the coins is good or not to invest. If on Altcoins I suggest, choose the coins which in fact is very well known in the market and used by many investors in investing like Ethereum one of them.
avp2306

Activity: 994
Merit: 348

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:39:36 AM

Choosing good coin is hard, so you should invest in big altcoins like ETH, ETC, NEO, XEM. Do not invest in small altcoin because it is always risky.

That would be a better suggestion since those coins are huge names on these industry and that coin will not easily be dump by any other fud easily and people who would like to invest would go for this coin and they will stay away on unknown coin who have unclear path for moving ahead in future since most likely it is scam.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:33:55 AM

Many coins are now very good.
It seems if you choose any of it then it would be okay.

I follow some coins are going to buy it soon,
Not really sure when to jump,
But definitely any coins are cheap now
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:01:21 AM

Firstly, it is about the people behind the project and their seriousness. It is very no no to go with one that got completely new faces. I am obviously not saying that such project are scam but most likely to be. After that, it is about the concept because the public MUST connect with it and finally the plan (roadmap) and the action for it, so these things means a lot. I have recently invested in Upfiring and they have all the mentioned points. From solid concept (sharing and seeding files) to highly qualified professionals with plenty of experience.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: