Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10109 times)
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:24:11 PM

For me only time can saydoes this coin is good or not and nothing else
Digital marketing is a very fluctuating one and nobody can predict the future of any digital asset with accuracy. Sometimes it can be more profitable than your expectation and other times you may face unimaginable loss.

The best way to decide whether a coin is worthy of investing or not is to simply look at the present price of that coin, its progress rate and the past value. Try to figure out what people are most interested in.
Exactly! almost all the coins which are there in crypto world are highly volatile in nature and it is really a difficult thing to choose the right coins amongst so many coins. The best practice which can help you serve the purpose is to keep on analyzing the present as well as past trend of different sort of coins. In addition to this, you also need to look at the number of people investing in those coins as well as future prediction of those coins. Analyze the information and then make a decision.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:07:42 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 10:49:30 PM by Trimegistus

Investing in crypto is a gamble, a game of chance.

Betting on BTC now is as risky as it was in the past. Some gurus claim BTC will reach 40k USD by the end of 2018, others claim this is nothing but a bubble about to burst.

A safe bet would be to diversify your investments, but BTC will always have high value and is definitively here to stay. In my opinion, as more countries regulated and legislate on cryptos, BTC and altcoins will be legitimized.

Therefore, one should put some money on BTC and some money on well chosen altcoins.

Now the question is; how to choose from the plethora of altcoins?

I would take into account a few parameters:

- ICO or no ICO? Premined or not?

- How old is the coin?

- Is it still being actively developed?

- Does it have any real use besides pure pump and dump speculation?

- Does it have an active and large community?

- Is it PoW of PoS?

- Fully functioning wallet?

Evaluated, get as much information as you can, and invest slowly.

dubistnicer

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:47:52 PM

the most important thing to consider is its recent price according to history and events, updates as well as the project.
toxxx

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:59:54 AM

I am also a beginner but before I invest, I read whitepaper, how many total supply and now at circulation, whether the developer and team professional or not? and whether many are interested
sometimes I also ask for advice to my friends, better consult first to the experts when investing a large amount
Trimegistus
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:25:05 AM

I am also a beginner but before I invest, I read whitepaper, how many total supply and now at circulation, whether the developer and team professional or not? and whether many are interested
sometimes I also ask for advice to my friends, better consult first to the experts when investing a large amount

Diversify, invest small amounts in several interesting projects and keep a close eye on their evolution. My advice? Educate yourself about the PoS coins, specially the ones with masternodes like DMD.

Sendah

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:16:59 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
For that you need to check the market cap , you also need to research for a good information.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:19:19 AM

In light of the quantity of clients of that coin and it's accessibility and how accessible it is . While I was discovering stuffs about cyrpto cash I went over a video which said that dogecoin is the more underrated cyrpto money and some locale utilizes it Mainly. So dogecoin can have a decent future . Well I don't think about it legitimately yet you can attempt to look into about it
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:24:06 AM

Not everyone says that trading is easy, I'm not even saying that it is an easy one but it is the most effective way to earn more bitcoins. Knowing how good or bad a coin is will depend on how you'll spend time reading things about it. But if you want to save time for looking for those good and bad coins, just buy bitcoin and hold it for the rest of your life. You saved a lot of time and at the same time you'll earn much.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Austrin

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:24:28 AM

At First you need to analysis coin market then you can found a best coin .
freddiesaturn

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:25:44 AM

Read their whitepaper, informations about their development team and check how big is their community.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:40:39 AM

Read their whitepaper, informations about their development team and check how big is their community.

Most of the coin in the market place. So it will good to use for the future growth and gather more information fot the future investment. If you need the coin list and information you will check the market place it will give to more information for the future coin. Then you will choose then you will invest the coins.
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:50:41 AM

Good coins are direct linked to the project behind the cryptocoins, the previous successes of the team involved in that project and also the level of the development project that it is reached, so basically it mostly a good documentation about the project behind the coin.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:49:34 PM

At First you need to analysis coin market then you can found a best coin .
Yes, analysis of coin market is very important need to analyse the price of coins and the variation of price for the last few months. A good coin is always surging its value upward, go through the white paper that also suggests about the coin. A good coin should give value to our investment, by considering all of the above can decide the coin is good or not.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Trimegistus
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:56:27 PM

Here is a good example of general coinmarket analysis:

While most altcoins are losing value, both fiat and BTC, DMD is holding strong it's fiat value while losing in the BTC pairing.

This can only mean something: the coin is stable and the community supporting it is not embarking in the general dump to buy BTC.

This a wonderful example of something to look for when researching for investments: a solid community!

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:16:07 PM

Most newbies just keep saying read their whitepaper. Whitepaper is not going to be the one to do the work, the team will. It is one thing to have a coin backed up by a solid enticing project or a product and it is another thing to have a team that can do some good job to keep the coin relevant in the market at the end of it all. If you are investing in any coin, you are giving your funds to the team behind it and that should be your top priority before the whitepaper so you won't end up wasting your precious time on some whitepaper.
Trimegistus
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:34:06 PM

Most newbies just keep saying read their whitepaper. Whitepaper is not going to be the one to do the work, the team will. It is one thing to have a coin backed up by a solid enticing project or a product and it is another thing to have a team that can do some good job to keep the coin relevant in the market at the end of it all. If you are investing in any coin, you are giving your funds to the team behind it and that should be your top priority before the whitepaper so you won't end up wasting your precious time on some whitepaper.

Investing in a coin is not giving money to the dev team. You buy from other members willing to sell, not necessarily from the devs. But I agree with the idea that the dev team is of paramount importance as they do all the background work. The whitepaper is important but an honest dev team really makes the difference.

WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:59:00 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

Yes, trading is easy.
For knowing that  it is a good coin or bad?
You must do analysis and competitive research.
I recommend you, do the analysis here https://coinmarketcap.com/ that must be very interesting.

weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:37:55 PM

Looking at the Foundation, the history development and the target of one coin can help you find out a good coin. IOTA, Monero, Ripple, Ethereum are those coins.

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
Trimegistus
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:28:36 AM

How can we define "good"?

It will always be open for discussion as some are interested in crypto trading only to make a quick profit and others are here to stay, paving the way for the future of a new financial system.

For those trying to exploit crypto from the especulative point of view, there are many altcoins created only for that purpose, with no long term view, no overall strategic plans, nothing. They serve one purpose only; pump and dump trading! And those are good coins, right?

But if you truly believe cryptos will play a significant role in our future lives, if you want to store value for you children, than you should invest in coins created with that exact goal. PoS 3.0 coins are the best for this purpose, DMD at top of them all. And these are good coins too!

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:53:44 AM

Looking at the Foundation, the history development and the target of one coin can help you find out a good coin. IOTA, Monero, Ripple, Ethereum are those coins.
Right… I believe the best way to find a good coin in the market is by knowing the community and the foundation; you need to know how many people supports that coin, just like many supports Bitcoin. The price rate of a coin doesn’t matter, all that matters is the number of people that are into investing in that particular Coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: