Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10109 times)
daKotajayl@12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:58:19 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

in Google you have to search one information about all coins. and also see once coinmarketcap site. it is one of the best site for showing coin price demand and stability of the coin. so you have to search in that site once. next you have to  take few suggestions from your friends neighbors and others who doing coins business. then you get one clarification about that coins.in the market eth  and bit coin has great demand so try to invest in that coins. and if you are new to this field choose alt coins it is best and safe.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:48:43 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

in Google you have to search one information about all coins. and also see once coinmarketcap site. it is one of the best site for showing coin price demand and stability of the coin. so you have to search in that site once. next you have to  take few suggestions from your friends neighbors and others who doing coins business. then you get one clarification about that coins.in the market eth  and bit coin has great demand so try to invest in that coins. and if you are new to this field choose alt coins it is best and safe.
Analyzing and figuring out as much information as possible is the only way to get the right coin. Starting from the purpose of the coin is made up to how the coin is distributed. besides team factor developers can also make different results, a good team will certainly be able to make the coin is successful to be beating on the market. if you notice then there are not many ICOs that can be successful. so choosing the right coin will determine how we will get results.
idahosk

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

ARNA | TokenSale - December 15th

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:51:50 PM

Make own research, collect as much, as possible infos about Dev team and go to Slack, Telegram channels. Just few steps for start.

teslabrik

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:21:41 PM

gotta decide b/w bitcoin and alt coin. Alt coin fluctuates , bit coin growes/zing. depends on how long you want to invest for. gotta remember about trading fees
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:08:06 PM

gotta decide b/w bitcoin and alt coin. Alt coin fluctuates , bit coin growes/zing. depends on how long you want to invest for. gotta remember about trading fees

In choosing a good coin they can taken by searching the all coin site showing concrete price value and stability. But best effective strategy to have a trusted coin site are friends recommendation and a coin marketcap because they are most significant in terms of fast and easy transaction with a validation coming from them.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:22:46 PM

It depends what do you want to do.
Do you want to invest your money and wait for several years for your coin to increase its value(if it increase its value) or do you want to do daily trading?
For investing in coin you have to do lots of research about project, coin, devs and so on, for daily trading you have to follow the market.
nofuture

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:05:06 PM

It depends what do you want to do.
Do you want to invest your money and wait for several years for your coin to increase its value(if it increase its value) or do you want to do daily trading?
For investing in coin you have to do lots of research about project, coin, devs and so on, for daily trading you have to follow the market.
Yeah, I totally agree with you. The first, newbies must learn basic knowledge such as definitions, how it working,... After that, it depends on your demand. If you want to invest, you have to research about project, coin, developers, policy,... If you just want to trade, you should learn about: market, technical analysis, behavioral psychology,...

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:37:01 PM

I'm not going to underrate trading, I've been struggling all the time on what coins are good to buy with my money. As I always fail with the chosen coins that I'm investing.

But on my experience to choose a good coin, there should be a company that's really supporting that coins. Most of the alt coins now are just for money making for it's developers and not serious with the project.

Lookout for it's team behind it and if you think and have done enough research and consider them as legit one, invest.
Most of us would really struggle on finding a possible potential project specially there are already lots of ico do launch every now and then which would really give some hesitations for us to invest.Choosing the right one would always be the challenge.There would always comes a risk on making such move.If you hit the right project then it would be a profit if not then its a loss.Its just like that.Choosing good coin would really vary on how you do make research on its core team and on its white paper.

Because I keep on checking those coins that are good for trading so I'm choosing what the best is but I'm struggling with it especially nowadays there are so many new ICOs that are coming.

Some are promising and some are not, so the problem starts there and I don't want to gamble with those projects that just newly existed.

There are projects that you'll hit as jackpot because of their legit movements and road map that can give you a nice profit.

artras

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:23:16 PM

I recommend you to look closer in the coin project. Under every coin is a project who trying solve some problem. If you believe and see that project solution really are solving this problem and its profitable issue than coin have big chances to get your investments up. Second that you need to look is the team. Is there right people who can create this solution and evolve it.
The third is a community and public reaction - also natural hype is needed to get up.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:02:12 PM

I recommend you to look closer in the coin project. Under every coin is a project who trying solve some problem. If you believe and see that project solution really are solving this problem and its profitable issue than coin have big chances to get your investments up. Second that you need to look is the team. Is there right people who can create this solution and evolve it.
The third is a community and public reaction - also natural hype is needed to get up.

Well, you can check the good coin that is highly secure, with high value and demand in a market. The flow chart status of cryptocurrency make the basis of choosing a good coin. Because they have duration report period every month. By adding some information of coin you can get refer to coin marketcap.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:53:44 AM

In my situation i could determine that its good coins if its is been already recognize or accepted in hitsbtc.every project coins has its own teams and solution,so in order that  coins easy to change and accepted in the market the project teams enroll its to hitsbtc so that its easy to accept  in the blackchain market and the community accomodation.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:06:56 AM

"easy trading" yes that's the word spoken by a professional, trading it takes analysis and information about the coin trsebut, for example analyzing a coin to trade, we must see the total supply of the coin, see the volume of the coin, if we already convinced after analyzing then we start trading

Reza16

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:17:57 AM

you should always check for Historical of coin
- The project concept the coin.
- The team involved in the project.
- Market Cap
- investors
- Volume
- White Paper
and your must patient
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:59:57 AM

if this is about trading, I think picking a coin that just finished ico, would be very nice. especially if the icon really reach hardcap. well, usually the coin will have a low price upon entering the market, and it will be a very good coin to buy
cryptohome

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:03:03 AM

Based on the following factors:
1. Uniqueness
2. Is there any Live product
3. Team
4. What this project can replace, that would make it longstanding.
Milonsa

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:25:20 AM

you can find good coin many way. have a lot of blog site that give you information alt coin. if you spend your time in this site you know about alt coin.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:02:11 AM

If you don't know it is a good coin or bad, don't waste time and money, the best way to choose BTC or ETH. No one denies the future of their development, people keep stable growth Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:20:05 AM

No one fully knows what moment can shoot in the coming months, you can only understand this by the popularity and graphs of the price movement in the early periods. Now everything in the world is crypto very unstable.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:38:17 AM

No, you're wrong. Trading is not easy job. We need to exert an effort before we earn big amount of money. Many people lose their money because they don't have enough knowledge about trading.
Either you win or you learn. This is one of the most interesting and valuable statement by some wise person. There is hard work and then you are waiting for the results. And you are so right that when you come to know about one thing, and you intend to make some good results in that. You will surely work hard for that expected results. Be patient, keep hard working.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:40:30 AM

For this to check the best coin in all this it required proper research for this it required expert tem to check the volatility of these coins and prices ranges of this coins. For this we will look at the different features. Like the acceptance reliability and legality of these coins are also take in the notice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: