Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:18:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10109 times)
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

I don't believe instinct should replace proper study and analysis. A beginner might consider himself an expert after one successful trade based on instinct but chances are the next one will be a catastrophe.

Nothing beats proper and careful study of all the variables, that is the only way to minimize the risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sugiri

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:20:57 PM

Look the circulating supply of coins, team of developers and vision.

ToxaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:53:56 PM

For an experienced trader, choosing a coin is not just a chaotic choice, it's an analysis and one more analysis ...

LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:43:26 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
Not until today with some forum time I never saw anyone talking that the trade is false, in the meantime selling and buying I've seen people paying expensive for inside information of the market, because choosing a currency to invest and something that has to be made with great caution, you first have to know what your proposal is for the market, if it has the confidence of the users, and what volatility it has, since many currencies go up and down every day without stopping what may end up catching you in the psychological .
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:38:32 PM

Me too, I don't kmow how to choose a good coin to invest, but by reading everyday, I learned that if a coin has a roadmap, white paper and good set of devs, It can be a good project, and sometimes I also look on coinmarketcap for its volume and if its listed already on some coin exchange markets, but all in all, I'm not yet expert in choosing a good coin to invest with.
Before going to invest in the market one should make a search to chose a good coin for investment as it needs proper home work and by studying the previous performance  and to explore the possible position in the future. You can also to help from the internet as you can see videos on youtube and literature can also be search out to enhance your know how about your best choice of investment. I consider bitcoin may be the good choice for investment.
I think first of all we need to check the price of any crypto and then it's relation with countries and also it's benefits for it's users which unfortunately a lot of crypto don’t have and only bitcoin is have these qualities because bitcoin is the only currency which are trying to do something extra and different for it's users bitcoin is best of the best currency in market so join bitcoin and make yourself rich in a short time as I change my life.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:07:51 PM

Im not yet an expert but I want to share what my friend who is into crypto trading and allready make profit. He told me if Im buying a coin I intend to sell later for profits look on top 10-20 trading volume in market then check each charts and how it moves. He also told me to take time looking on updates for coins because those news can affect movement of coins and there I could find good time either to buy or sell such.
Your friend gave you good advice, it's very important that you examine the trading volumes. You should stay away from low trading volumes of coins, a lot of this type of coins. Also you have to keep track of updates and news, there's a lot of the company's twitter account.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:21:35 PM

To choose a good coin should consider quite a lot of conditions. You can track some things like:
- new technology, good.
- Team DEV Professional.
- Practical application.
- The community is strong.
- The total amount of coins is not too large.
Here are some criteria that I usually use to evaluate a good altcoin. You can refer to find out how to properly evaluate your.

Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:23:39 AM

Your friend gave you good advice, it's very important that you examine the trading volumes. You should stay away from low trading volumes of coins, a lot of this type of coins. Also you have to keep track of updates and news, there's a lot of the company's twitter account.

Low trading volume might be misleading if you don't take the time to look at the coin's tech specs.

Many good coins are based on the Proof of Work mechanism to generate new coins and validate the transactions. Lately, the best of these coins moved to PoS v3 and implemented a  network of masternodes. These coins have a lot of the circulating supply retained inside the masternodes as a way to support the network and keep a stable inflation.

Diamond Coin has ~51% of the total existing coins locked in masternodes.

In PoS people are rewarded for keeping their coins staking inside their wallets, therefore it is only normal to have low trading volumes. That is the nature of the coin and it is a very good feature!

Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:41:52 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
Everyone has their own strategy, in choosing a good coin I also often ask for advice from some people I know who know better, you also need the normal price analysis of the coin and its development.

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:42:56 AM

To be able to choose good coin,  you must have many researches on what is the most stable coin and it must have also it's own wallet like mnx(minexcoin)
Yeah, research is one thing anyone should not joke with when it comes to investing in any coin. I have seen some people seeing a coin being pumped or rising in value and then judging their investment based on that. That is a totally wrong move. The fact that a coin got pumped today does not mean it won't get dumped tomorrow.

You have to understand the community, the project, the underlying product and then the team. They are like companies and you really would want to have a stake in the right company.
You must search all the coins market value and also the trend of the people in which coin people are investing the most and why. You will find one. In my opinion bitcoin is the leading digital coin in this day because more and more people are investing in bitcoin and the reason is obvious.

The profit margin of bitcoin is so high that it attracts people itself. There is no need of advertisement or anything else. Good coin will automatically be known by all the people.
einsteineer

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:41:06 PM

You can choose a good coin by researching on the project and team
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:04:40 PM

Trading is not that easy it is very risky. To choose good coins, first you have to research a bit in the internet and follow charts of various altcoins to see how these coins are behaving.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:43:33 PM

I think the best way to choose a good coin is by doing research. Research is one of the best way for us to know if the coins is full of potential or it is shitcoin. We need to research always for us to avoid loss.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:56:54 PM

You should look the volume of the coin! If the volume of the coin is good, then you can consider it as a good and profitable coin. Most of the shitcoins are doesn't have a big volume.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
emanbea07

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:59:24 PM

For me I choosing a good coin is better reseach about a coin when you by check a supply of the coin before you buy and price correct if the supply is low the coin the coin is expensive and check or visit coin market cap and search your coin if you buy and the coin are registered.
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:34:04 PM

Go for altcoins that have good volumes and active development. To make it easier for you, look at coinmarketcap and choose the coins that is on the top 10 of the list. That is the safer way to choose if your not too much on researching and reading whitepaper.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:53:47 PM

Read about it, take the time to investigate and don't just fall for crypto cult rhetoric advertising a new coins as the ultimate coin.

Take a look at coinmarketcap.com; there are now 1365 ultimate coins!

Take your time, don't invest on an impulse. 
And those are the coins listed on coinmarketcap.com there are many coins out there that are not listed yet this is why it is very important to take our time to choose our investments in the right way, and unfortunately with so many coins around it is very difficult to find the right coin to invest, I will say that out of all of those coins less than 10% are worth our money.
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:37:44 PM

One needs to investigate coin's capitalization, its total supply and technology as well.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:09:25 AM

Investors are seeking to invest in cryptocurrency rather than investing in currency stocks and picking the good Currency.
Exactly, a good research on the team behind the currency and its proposal in the market is essential before investing money in it. A good thing to do too and try to buy it in a token form (usually buying the coins in the ED before it goes out to the market in general almost always profitable) another interesting point also to be observed in the coins that are already arranged in the market and its timeline, check the variations and their capital and essential before any investment.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:30:49 AM

In choosing a good coin there are certain factors that we should keep in mind: the first one would be it's credibility, like for how long has it been active in the internet. The next one would be it's volatility, if it's enough for it to be profitable. Next would be it's popularity, like are there many people who purchases it. Lastly, the security that it will not just disappear or be inactive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: