Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10109 times)
konfuci

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:29:14 PM

It depends how much you invest and what you are waiting for.

If you have around 100k+ invest in famous coins, like bitcoin, eth etc. Weekly it has around 8-15% profit, which is fantastic.

If you have around 10k Invest in ICO and coins which are new but daily trading volume has more than 20m+

I do both, I invest in 100k+ get weekly margins and invest 20% of weekly margin in ICOs and newly born coins.

Some I lose, some I win, generally I earn around 30-50% monthly profit, which is more than you can imagine:)
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:39:30 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

Well you must see the potential of the coin if it is grow successfully. And of course it has a roadmap so that you can make sure that your coin will be traded a long time. And of course just be strategized when it comes to trading.

cryptonews111

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:50:06 PM

take a piece that touches the bottom and all in
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:54:02 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?

Well you must see the potential of the coin if it is grow successfully. And of course it has a roadmap so that you can make sure that your coin will be traded a long time. And of course just be strategized when it comes to trading.
There are a lot of altcoins that already existed and all you have to do is to trade them in the right way. But if you are looking a coins that has a potentials it might take a long time for you to be able to find one, most of these altcoins are just good at pump and dump scheme.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:59:07 PM

To choose a good coin you must need to look at the factors such as if it's credible enough, has it been running for a long time, does it's value volatile enough for one to use as an advantage to earn, and more. You must carefully study everything in order to avoid failure and losing con or money that has been allotted for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dahguy01

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:57:53 PM

I'm new here.....how can I know a good coin?
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:35:39 PM

Good coins have a good background story, you have to pay attention to the projects, the team involved in the project, their road map and so on, it is necessary a bit of research but it is b ether then to lose money, right?
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:02:50 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 12:08:00 PM by bitllionaire

To choose a good coin you must need to look at the factors such as if it's credible enough, has it been running for a long time, does it's value volatile enough for one to use as an advantage to earn, and more. You must carefully study everything in order to avoid failure and losing con or money that has been allotted for it.
that is an important issue to be discuss because some time people select a scam coin which cause them a big lost.  I will recommend bitcoin to those people who do not experience in selecting altcoin. Because you need to have good experience so as to choose a good altcoin which have good potential to increase its value. For that you need to study about the altcoin market and get knowledge about such altcoin.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:14:41 PM

You need first to check the team envolve in the project then you should have to know their backgrounds and about their project status and their vision. The potential of that coin. Do some research in your own before invest in that coin.

Yes, this is true for a new coin. You will need to see the white paper, their roadmap and their marketing team oh how much effort they are doing to promote their new coin. Once you are satisfied with thier work, you can invest in their ico but it is still risky.
Another option is to choose a good coin from Poloniex and bittrex and invest in it. The Risk here will be less as such a coin is already well established and you just have to buy and sell at the right time to gain the profits.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:46:06 PM

Yes, I think trading is easy If You find out good coin.First Decision, how type of trading do you?
If you want to holding trade then Analysis coin and see coin Announcement.then you buy.If you want to daily trade then you see coin 24 hours or week or monthly status then you find a good profitable coin.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:55:18 PM

The basis for me to determine if it is good or not is its volume. Because if it has a low volume then there's only few people who patronize it and the sell & buy orders is tenuous. Next is its voltality because the less voltality the less profit you'll get. Yet, the background  of that coin when it was an ICO before.
valen1309

Activity: 156

onion activo

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:29:54 PM

I think everyone here says the best recommendations, equipment behind the currency, capital market, and total currencies, but scarce it is possible to increase easy, long-term investment time.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:12:52 AM

Choosing the good coins is not that easy. The price is still unpredictable even if the crypto is new or old in the market. I experienced buying to both new and old coins but I ended up losses in both cryptocurrencies. So I tried to go back again to the king of all crypto which is the Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is keep on increasing actually the price now is already exceeded their highest price of all time. I suggest that you better to place your investments to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is too big to fail so you need to invest now and hold it for a bit long and you will see your income growing.
dasher797

Activity: 115

Get your share of the future

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:39:25 AM

I think you should pickup some coin wich has big trading volume, its indicate that many people are choose that coin, why they pickup that coin? Of course they can get profit from it. If they didn't get profit from that coin they will not trade that coin anymore, its very logical.

Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:43:38 AM

There is no such thing as choosing a good coin. It's all about your luck. It's just unpredictable.
First to invest in a coin you have to spend a lot of time in researching about the coin and then analyze all the information collected. There might come losses in your way even if you research a lot. Because the success of a coin is not in your hands.
But you already know a great coin. Bitcoin. You can invest now and it's price will just keep rising!
Bitcoin is just the best, to invest. All others are risky.
Lovemae

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:21:24 AM

You should always look for, Team Behind the coin including investors, Volume, White Paper and Road Map.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:26:59 AM

First you need to look at what the coin you are interested in plan to achieve. Is the coin a currency or utility coin, or token? What are the supply and how large is the communty supporting the coin. The most important aspect of the coin however is the Developer! Is the dev active engaging with the comminty of the coin. If all these are in order then youwill have to gauge the market interest in the coin also!

xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:28:19 AM

in my way to choose the good coin i do research for the coin and see in ttading platform if these more buyer and the price is moving. so that its easy to choose what i buy or avoid to choose shitcoin...

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:33:52 AM

In choosing a good coin, there are lots of factors to consider, such as safety, volatility, credibility and stability. One must study all the parameters and what would he or she do  with the coin that is chosen. The success of investing on those coins vary on what activity is being done, like mining and trading.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:38:25 AM

In choosing a good coin, there are lots of factors to consider, such as safety, volatility, credibility and stability. One must study all the parameters and what would he or she do  with the coin that is chosen. The success of investing on those coins vary on what activity is being done, like mining and trading.

You really have to do your homework before you trade or invest on this kind of market. Volatility is one of the greatest fear of people but if you really know when to enter the market you can surely make money. Personally, I choose coins that is base on the result of my study, people should really take trading seriously.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: