Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:29:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10109 times)
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:37:49 PM

It is not difficult to choose a good coin, but tell me, what are you looking for? An altcoin that is already listed on exchanges, or just a good ico who is going to be listed soon?
i suggest you to take a look over ico's, they are going to give you more profit.

Are you sure? Most of them are doomed to fail, exactly like most startups. The ICO hysteria will soon fade away revealing the true intentions behind most of these projects. Obviously some of them are also very honest and have a true chance of thriving. But I always prefer to bet on already well established projects.

For instance DMD has been around since Q2 2013, has a serious and committed dev team who has already proven to deliver real results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DuaLipa

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:40:40 PM

It is not difficult to choose a good coin, but tell me, what are you looking for? An altcoin that is already listed on exchanges, or just a good ico who is going to be listed soon?
i suggest you to take a look over ico's, they are going to give you more profit.

Are you sure? Most of them are doomed to fail, exactly like most startups. The ICO hysteria will soon fade away revealing the true intentions behind most of these projects. Obviously some of them are also very honest and have a true chance of thriving. But I always prefer to bet on already well established projects.

For instance DMD has been around since Q2 2013, has a serious and committed dev team who has already proven to deliver real results.

Which one didn't fail? Can you tell me a bit about them? Almost all of them couldn't do whatever they promised but their dollar price went up 10-100 times to the ceiling point.

The market is not working like you said.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:54:45 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
There are many ways for us to know whether a coin is profitable or it is a shitcoin. You should research a coin before you buy! You should also if the volume of the coin is high. We should know what coin is profitable for us to not lose our money in trading.
making some research about what coin you must gonna do having some study about it is more better and good for a trader , yes having knowledge is a must so better if you are making some decision make sure that you have been do your best of it.
Knowledge is something that is extremely useful in the crypto industry and no one can get that knowledge without studying. You have to understand where you are investing so you do not end up holding a coin that would totally get you messed up in the long run.

It is a huge ocean and you have to be very careful you are catching the right fish and not the one that will end up useless in the long run.
Those that are successful most of the time and choose the right icos are the ones that spend all day reading websites and white papers trying to find a gem, they need to go through a lot of hype just to find that single nugget but when they do they invest their money there and from that point on they only need to wait for the profits to materialize, it is hard but the rewards are worth it.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:13:49 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
they can say easily because some of them know how the calculation of the coding is made. but if you want to know how to choose the right coin you can see from the volume sold. if the volume is large it could mean that the coin has good potential in the medium or long term
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:07:16 PM

There are many ways for us to know whether a coin is profitable or it is a shitcoin. You should research a coin before you buy! You should also if the volume of the coin is high. We should know what coin is profitable for us to not lose our money in trading.
making some research about what coin you must gonna do having some study about it is more better and good for a trader , yes having knowledge is a must so better if you are making some decision make sure that you have been do your best of it.
Knowledge is something that is extremely useful in the crypto industry and no one can get that knowledge without studying. You have to understand where you are investing so you do not end up holding a coin that would totally get you messed up in the long run.

It is a huge ocean and you have to be very careful you are catching the right fish and not the one that will end up useless in the long run.
Those that are successful most of the time and choose the right icos are the ones that spend all day reading websites and white papers trying to find a gem, they need to go through a lot of hype just to find that single nugget but when they do they invest their money there and from that point on they only need to wait for the profits to materialize, it is hard but the rewards are worth it.
Choosing the right ico isn't easy because sometimes its kind of boring to read those websites or even whitepapers,  most of the people felt hassle if they read those whitepapers or any publications; unless all were business minded. One thing that made me convince for a good ico once it has been established at trading sites and the coin live launching was successful at trading sites, then it will be a good coin so its considered a good choice when you decided to buy for trading.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:54:51 AM

One of the hardest part in trading is choosing a good coin that will give you an assurance that can give you a good profit because we cannot predict the price of any coin.

Making an observation and research in every ICOs will help you choose a good coin.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:36:44 AM

Visuals are my main criteria so if it has a bad or crappy logo then it's possibly a useless coin. I also look the team member's background and achievement so that I will know that they know what are they doing and where they are heading.
tohong

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Lick me

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:50:41 AM

use  internet search for some information, better to look up on Coinmarketcap.com. You can acknowledge how worth this coin depend on its price.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:03:44 AM

Many coin which its developers come with many various idea to make their coin alive forever. I think its depend on the idea of the developer. Such coin will get people attention, then they will buy it.

star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:28:20 AM

Investing in ICOs or fully functional fresh currencies can be very profitable due to the fact that one is able to get in asset quick and often ahead of other market participants. Currency Market: coinmarketcap how to select best coin for trading.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:18:27 AM

Many coin which its developers come with many various idea to make their coin alive forever. I think its depend on the idea of the developer. Such coin will get people attention, then they will buy it.

I always choose those coin that has a good developer, i mean a team that belongs to the project. Always look and observe at the team and if they have a plan for the future of the coin.
brampower

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:25:20 AM

When i'm looking for good coin i'm usually taking to account coin cap/activity on social media/white papper and wheter it's a new concept or it a clone of something
If you have the time to read the white paper of all the coins in the market majority of the projects are either clone or copy cat projects,only a few projects stands out with genuine ideas and deliver the product in time,there are a few projects which have much lower valuation and look for low value coins and invest in it for bigger profits.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:34:58 AM

To be able to choose good coin,  you must have many researches on what is the most stable coin and it must have also it's own wallet like mnx(minexcoin)
Yeah, research is one thing anyone should not joke with when it comes to investing in any coin. I have seen some people seeing a coin being pumped or rising in value and then judging their investment based on that. That is a totally wrong move. The fact that a coin got pumped today does not mean it won't get dumped tomorrow.

You have to understand the community, the project, the underlying product and then the team. They are like companies and you really would want to have a stake in the right company.
Analyzing is the one, which helps in selecting the right coin for the trading purpose as well for long term holding. In my view one with the regular fluctuating nature need to be prioritized for trading and the coin that grows in a sustained manner can be prioritized for long term holding.
Yeah knowing completely about a coin before investing is good thing and if you find any suspicious thing don’t go for it but thank god I invested in bitcoin and it has each and every segment clear millions of people are using it and this also give me a trust that I am not alone using this and secondly there is no scam and fraud in it and future is also bright so don’t see for any other coin bitcoin is already here for you.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:12:29 PM

I think the first 20 to 30 listed coin on coinmarketcap are good ones! Those coin would no have been listed if they do not command some respect and certain value and development. Having said this, you still have to research coin for yourself and make your own decision!
Sometimes the top coins in the coinmarketcap are just resulted of the hype and the manipulation so it is not worth it to trust all of them because most of the coins in the top rankings did not deserve their places so i think that it is best to do your own research in order to get some more knowledge and to have your own perspective for the coin if it is good to buy or not.
Sometimes, but mostly it gives you a good and guaranteed increase, also make you more confident as huge market capitalization means you are safe from a massive drop. Altcoins indeed promising you a crazy gain , it could be 100 times or even crazier but remember about the high risk . Coinmarketcap could be the easiest reference.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:15:12 PM

There are so many coins that are spreading today but I think I must also choose a real coin to earn because now there is no money wrong you can choose a coin because it's time to go down and you do not make a profit here I can not make you think that Just because I chose the wrong one and dropped it down for sure that you are losing money and you can not earn it.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:31:56 PM

There are so many coins that are spreading today but I think I must also choose a real coin to earn because now there is no money wrong you can choose a coin because it's time to go down and you do not make a profit here I can not make you think that Just because I chose the wrong one and dropped it down for sure that you are losing money and you can not earn it.

I think a potential has a very responsive devs and you must look on the volume of this coins.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:38:45 PM

its a very hard task for all traders to choose which one is better to buy especially for newbies,i can say check some datas behind the coins of your choice ,and if you can read the candlestick of each coin,you can easily choose which coin is good to buy. and one more thing,dont put all your eggs in 1 basket
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:43:50 PM

Always check for the road map, the team that was involved, the data of the coin, and also check if the coin is in or not because if it is in then that means many people is buying it and they've invested in that coin.
sandos

Activity: 440

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:43:44 AM

actually, to choose a good coin you need much experience which you only get when trading. So, you have to practice every day to have much knowledge and experience

santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:56:54 AM

There are many coins existing these past few months and there are only few coins that are popular and have a good value and importance to everyone. Choosing the right coins is not an easy thing to do because bitcoins, ethereum and litecoin are the popular these past few months and the other coins are still doing their best to prove its importance and potential to everyone. As of now, you should read and learn from articles to know and choose the right coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: