Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good coin!?  (Read 10109 times)
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:24:52 AM

Looking at the Foundation, the history development and the target of one coin can help you find out a good coin. IOTA, Monero, Ripple, Ethereum are those coins.
It’s very easy to find a good crypto in market first of all we need to look the people round us that which crypto they are using and then we need to look the relation of that crypto with world and then we need to see the price of crypto so these kind of things are enough to know that which one is the best and I think these qualities are available in bitcoin so there is no doubt that we need to choose bitcoin instead of any other crypto because bitcoin is best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:29:46 AM

Good coins are direct linked to the project behind the cryptocoins, the previous successes of the team involved in that project and also the level of the development project that it is reached, so basically it mostly a good documentation about the project behind the coin.
When you have a coin with a good foundational product and a good team, you just cannot miss it. I have never regretted most of the coins I have invested in right from the onset and they are all doing pretty great right now and I intend to even hold them for as long as I can until I am sure enough to give it out at the value I so please for someone else to continue from where I stopped.
Actually it is one of the good indicators out there if you are looking for the growth of an altcoin (in terms of price in the future). Having a good support from its developers added by some well-known personalities or individuals backing it up is one of the most sure things you will see that an altcoin is not considered as a pump and dump coin. You just have to be updated in their respective threads and of course take time to have background checks of your own if the cryptocurrency is worth your time.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:32:31 AM

Some good advice has already been offered here regarding paying attention to the market cap, whitepaper and project team. One strategy I use is to join the discord/slack/telegram of a coin I'm interested in and try to ascertain how active and professional the dev team is.
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:38:57 AM

It is very simple to choose a good coin, if anyone want to choose a good coin they need to analysis crypto currency market. Bittrex have a very good system and you can see which coin is add daily on bittrex and you can see and follow those coin hope you can get a good coin form bittrex.
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:46:14 AM

Simple to choose a coin. First you research about the coin if you buy and go the coin market cap and check and the supply of coin if you buy.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:46:26 AM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
There are many ways for us to know whether a coin is profitable or it is a shitcoin. You should research a coin before you buy! You should also if the volume of the coin is high. We should know what coin is profitable for us to not lose our money in trading.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:54:38 AM

Do your homework and make your own research. I know a lot of people have already said this but you should really do your own research in order to make clarifications and some sort of satisfaction for yourself so you can really tell if you are going to invest or not in that coin that you are trying to figure our if it is good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:07:07 AM

No. Trading is not easy Smiley). To find out a good cryptocurrency to trade is really difficult and find out the best time to buy and sell is more difficult than find out the right cryptocurrency to trade Smiley). But to make it easier there are a lot of trading bot you can use, as I know the best one for now is Gunbot, you can contact to Lauda to buy this bot to make trading easier Smiley)

Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:16:04 PM

No. Trading is not easy Smiley). To find out a good cryptocurrency to trade is really difficult and find out the best time to buy and sell is more difficult than find out the right cryptocurrency to trade Smiley). But to make it easier there are a lot of trading bot you can use, as I know the best one for now is Gunbot, you can contact to Lauda to buy this bot to make trading easier Smiley)

A good coin has a real project, for real world use and not only for speculation. Many promise this, but only a few can actually deliver. There are many good coins, pending on what you objective is. If you want to store value for the future, if you want something that grows over time without much effort, get a nice PoS coin and hold it.

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:34:54 PM

Trading is not so easy than you know its so risky because every second,minute, hours the price can be change and if you do are wrong move your capital can be loss Smiley
By the way I choose a coin with  high potential to click in the market choose a good developer with a real product not a promissing project.
Always analyze there goal road map this can give you an idea if the project is real and not a promising one.

SesxsiKana

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:33:02 PM

Some good advice has already been offered here regarding paying attention to the market cap, whitepaper and project team. One strategy I use is to join the discord/slack/telegram of a coin I'm interested in and try to ascertain how active and professional the dev team is.
That's good idea, but if dev team so active on social so how they can devolop the product ?
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 04:04:33 PM

its a very hard task for all traders to choose which one is better to buy especially for newbies,i can say check some datas behind the coins of your choice ,and if you can read the candlestick of each coin,you can easily choose which coin is good to buy. and one more thing,dont put all your eggs in 1 basket

Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:11:57 PM

A good coin has a real project, for real world use and not only for speculation. Many promise this, but only a few can actually deliver. There are many good coins, pending on what you objective is. If you want to store value for the future, if you want something that grows over time without much effort, get a nice PoS coin and hold it.

Most of the coins on the exchange platforms don't have working or preparing products. They're just there as a coin only. This is very negative for them. Coins having a working product are very limited, they're generally payment coins.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:24:14 PM

coinmarketcap, i usually choose good coins rank 1-10 sometimes 1-15
read whitepaper and looks team behind the project
This is also a good way to choose good coin, most of the coins that are ranked high, these are often the potential coin and development team are always very good, they always have many plans to develop in the future, we choose them, we will receive great benefits. Now is my own experience, I usually evaluate a coin is good or bad depending on the community of that project, if they have a strong community and always support the project, the development trend in the future will be huge, then the field they contribute, they are developing and helping any field in the future, that is the question that we need to find the answer, the rest is the same as you, check the project team and read the whitepaper

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:38:43 PM

Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
There are many ways for us to know whether a coin is profitable or it is a shitcoin. You should research a coin before you buy! You should also if the volume of the coin is high. We should know what coin is profitable for us to not lose our money in trading.
making some research about what coin you must gonna do having some study about it is more better and good for a trader , yes having knowledge is a must so better if you are making some decision make sure that you have been do your best of it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:05:54 PM

you need to do your due diligence analying the project itself so:
-Website, has to be well designed
-Team, have to be credible
-Code/github, presence of recent commit
-Explorer, to ensure a fair distribution
-Whitepaper, to check the project foundamentals
-Social, active social means active marketing
-Exchanges, more exhange meas more volume
jackiemixon2

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:50:51 PM

For those guys who said trading is easy , millions people are fucking loss all their money in trading.
wvasko

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:00:32 PM

It's difficult to say something really worthwhile. You need to study the project completely to understand whether it is successful or not. And it's not always possible to earn a lot even on a successful project!

Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:10:27 PM

My approach to making a right choice is to look through top coins on coinmarketcap and get first understanding on these coins fundamentals. Then it is good to dive into details on most perspective according to your own opinion. After that you should have enough information to make a right investment decision. PS. All the above is relevant to "longer term" investment.     
The method you apply is not a bad method, at least you do not invest in low volume coins. The biggest mistake I make is to rely on low volume coins. There are promising coins, but a lot of research is needed.

I don’t think so that any other coin is more promising as bitcoin is bitcoin is of unique nature which is giving more than 5000$ profit in only two days bring any other coin which will compete bitcoin in this way all other coins will fall in competing by bitcoin people are happy with bitcoin and they don’t need any other coin to rely on so let them invest on the right coin don’t divert their attention by spreading false.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:41:49 AM

For me, a good coin is less about price and more about value. I do see the current value of it and potential of the growth in the future as I consider myself less trader and more investor so I do invest for the long term. I believe that the history and reputation of the dev team should be a key factor while considering the coin as an investment option. There are some other factors too like the market cap, past performance and the current user base which helps in the decision-making process.
Everyone has its own preferences and I often see the future scope of coin and then invest into that one and all this is giving a lot to me, and I have chosen bitcoin to invest and I never felt any regret about my decision t always give me more than I think and this is the best decisions I have ever made and I am proud that I didn’t invested in any other useless coins bitcoin is complete package to satisfy investor in all ways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: