Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:52:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631708 times)
Dexter44

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:27:08 PM

I personally believe nothing comes from nothing. ... Pile up .. Forget them for 1 year ...
Wake up, dear community! The cryptoworld is moving fast!

Unless we move faster (even in consideration of a 2 years delay due to absence of promotion),
Ixcoin will miss all the important events of 2014, not just a Bitcoin conference.

Promotion + development.

Dexter44 + FrictionlessCoin = NOT ENOUGH, NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Unless we start seriously to plan and accomplish, nothing will happen in one year.
VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:28:25 PM

And I doubt anyone has more than 1%, even pools, as ixCoin was seen as such a plague - I think every large holder dumped iXcoin on any price spike since it always looked like it was gonna die any second.  That's a good thing and it explains why there are never any huge sellers - as there are no real large holders.  This coin is perfectly set up to skyrocket if demand ever spikes.  Another thing the so called Wall Street bankers should see in this coin, which no other coin has, as most/all other alts were accumulated heavily by just a few people early on.

Cause even though ixCoin was cheap, nobody except Vlad and maybe one or two other random secretive guys accumulated any meaningful amount and that was because iXcoin always looked dead last and a coin ready to die and be forgotten.  So I can't imagine anyone have the conviction to buy and hold more than 1% when there were always coins with a much better appearance.  Vlad had a crazy conviction about this coin but it was in isolated event I think so besides him I really doubt anyone has a really large amount of coins - including the wannabe dev, Thomas the Crook.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:31:10 PM

I personally believe nothing comes from nothing. ... Pile up .. Forget them for 1 year ...
Wake up, dear community! The cryptoworld is moving fast!

Unless we move faster (even in consideration of a 2 years delay due to absence of promotion),
Ixcoin will miss all the important events of 2014, not just a Bitcoin conference.

Promotion + development.

Dexter44 + FrictionlessCoin = NOT ENOUGH, NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Unless we start seriously to plan and accomplish, nothing will happen in one year.

There is a Draft Press Release:  http://ixc.boards.net/thread/25/draft-press-release

Could you please comment and return feedback on it?

We have a budget for this that will go out on the financial news wires (i.e Bloomberg, Yahoo etc).

Thanks!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Dexter44

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:32:10 PM

I am collecting all the possible ACTIONS we can take to promote progressively IXC in this topic.

Feel free to add ideas and accomplish some of them (or all, why not?)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=405116.new#new
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:38:16 PM

And I doubt anyone has more than 1%, even pools, as ixCoin was seen as such a plague - I think every large holder dumped iXcoin on any price spike since it always looked like it was gonna die any second.  That's a good thing and it explains why there are never any huge sellers - as there are no real large holders.  This coin is perfectly set up to skyrocket if demand ever spikes.  Another thing the so called Wall Street bankers should see in this coin, which no other coin has, as most/all other alts were accumulated heavily by just a few people early on.

Cause even though ixCoin was cheap, nobody except Vlad and maybe one or two other random secretive guys accumulated any meaningful amount and that was because iXcoin always looked dead last and a coin ready to die and be forgotten.  So I can't imagine anyone have the conviction to buy and hold more than 1% when there were always coins with a much better appearance.  Vlad had a crazy conviction about this coin but it was in isolated event I think so besides him I really doubt anyone has a really large amount of coins - including the wannabe dev, Thomas the Crook.

Please consult the charts found here:  http://www.ixcoin.co/?page_id=80  

Click on them to get a better view.

The most telling is the IXC BTC chart... it is virtually constant for a long time.  What that means is that as BTC goes up IXC also goes up.  So all the gains since April 2011 by BTC are also gained by IXC in terms of USD.   People who sold IXC years ago sold in about the same in BTC as it is today.   People who bought, also bought in about the same in BTC.

The problem is that people are secretly accumulating the coin.  Vlad is one of those folks.  This is one reason you never hear from him.  

It is a very DUMB STRATEGY in fact, simply ruined my original pump that drove the price up to the .0004 range.   What kind of idiot massively dumps the coin in seconds after a run up from .0002 to .0004?   Some greedy idiot trader.

That's why I have little respect for the Vlad character... besides... he owes me some bounty!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Dexter44

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:51:42 PM

Is this ... wedding ... with MasterCoin going to happen?
Dexter44

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:54:48 PM

We are now considered just another "DOGE" . Damn!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134179.0
VERUMinNUMERIS

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:58:17 PM

Please consult the charts found here:  http://www.ixcoin.co/?page_id=80  

Click on them to get a better view.

The most telling is the IXC BTC chart... it is virtually constant for a long time.  What that means is that as BTC goes up IXC also goes up.  So all the gains since April 2011 by BTC are also gained by IXC in terms of USD.   People who sold IXC years ago sold in about the same in BTC as it is today.   People who bought, also bought in about the same in BTC.

The problem is that people are secretly accumulating the coin.  Vlad is one of those folks.  This is one reason you never hear from him.  

It is a very DUMB STRATEGY in fact, simply ruined my original pump that drove the price up to the .0004 range.   What kind of idiot massively dumps the coin in seconds after a run up from .0002 to .0004?   Some greedy idiot trader.

That's why I have little respect for the Vlad character... besides... he owes me some bounty!

The chart you're talking about is the unique positive correlation Vlad was always spouting off about which gave me the courage to accumulate ixc.  It was quite an interesting observation which nobody else noticed for some odd reason.  Probably case everyone thought iXcoin was dead.  lol.

Right now I too think there's some deep pockets accumulating ixc and probably a few other coins.  The guy who launched the first Bitcoin ETF said last week that serious walls street money is 3-6 months away.  Months ago Vlad was saying major Wall Street players were coming into alt coins and specifically THIS YEAR so it's awesome to hear a huge insider echo what was seen as a madman rambling and that we will soon see billions rushing into these coins and along with that money will come their media buddies.

Now let's hope Vlad the Impaler was also right that these Smart Wall Street money would look at iXcoin and see the second coming of Bitcoin and all will get behind it and make it their own.  Of course, if this is true then it would make perfect sense that these bankers are accumulating massive amounts right now.  Cause these guys don't come in before they're already in....really in.  And if a big insider thinks they're gonna be here in the next 3-6 months then that means their sneaky trading games have already begun.

Accumulate all you can while there is still time - that's what I'm trying to do. 
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:59:13 PM

That list is ridiculously biased.

NXT and MSC as Big and important?  Those are barely traded anywhere.

QRK, ZET and IFC as Major alternatives?  The only reason these are high in market cap is because they have a ridiculous number of coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:03:04 PM

The chart you're talking about is the unique positive correlation Vlad was always spouting off about which gave me the courage to accumulate ixc.  It was quite an interesting observation which nobody else noticed for some odd reason.  Probably case everyone thought iXcoin was dead.  lol.

Right now I too think there's some deep pockets accumulating ixc and probably a few other coins.  The guy who launched the first Bitcoin ETF said last week that serious walls street money is 3-6 months away.  Months ago Vlad was saying major Wall Street players were coming into alt coins and specifically THIS YEAR so it's awesome to hear a huge insider echo what was seen as a madman rambling and that we will soon see billions rushing into these coins and along with that money will come their media buddies.

Now let's hope Vlad the Impaler was also right that these Smart Wall Street money would look at iXcoin and see the second coming of Bitcoin and all will get behind it and make it their own.  Of course, if this is true then it would make perfect sense that these bankers are accumulating massive amounts right now.  Cause these guys don't come in before they're already in....really in.  And if a big insider thinks they're gonna be here in the next 3-6 months then that means their sneaky trading games have already begun.

Accumulate all you can while there is still time - that's what I'm trying to do. 

That is why, iXcoin has to market itself to appeal to the Wall Street players.   

Playing this game of trying to be the next DOGE is not the right game to play.

The game I am trying to preach is one of (1) Internationalsm  (2)  Security  (3) Maturity and (4) Innovative Technology

Nice and boring!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
VERUMinNUMERIS

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:05:40 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 03:15:42 PM by VERUMinNUMERIS

Lol, you gotta be kidding me.  Infinite, quark and ZET are all in a higher category than iXcoin.  Those coins are new, unproven (under 6 months old) CrapCoins with a near defunct network hash rate and a massive number of coins outstanding with a few people holding massive amounts.  What a joke.

And look at 2 of the 4 Big and Important coins - NXT and master coin - 2 totally premined CrapCoins.  Who is writing this stuff and why don't they state clearly:  these are 100% premined coins and you can't get any unless you pay the scammers who took all the coins for themselves?

I mean, They're still calling iXcoin a scam coin for a 2% premine yet they're calling these unproven coins Big and Important when they had a 100% premine.

We really need to get the word out cause iXcoin is really not seen for the coin it can't be.  This is very upsetting.  
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:07:29 PM

No response yet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
VERUMinNUMERIS

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:10:39 PM

That is why, iXcoin has to market itself to appeal to the Wall Street players.   

Playing this game of trying to be the next DOGE is not the right game to play.

The game I am trying to preach is one of (1) Internationalsm  (2)  Security  (3) Maturity and (4) Innovative Technology

Nice and boring!

I agree we need to get the word out but I also believe the Wall Street types, if/when they come in, will notice these things nearly instantly.  They know what Bitcoin is and they know the next best thing will be a coin just like Bitcoin only better and Vlad made a nice list why and how iXcoin will be seen as a better coin than Bitcoin.  There was also some mysterious Italian site which also published the same exact reasons, some 2 months ago, he was talking about.  So if it's obvious to one guy and some strange website it will be a no brainier for professional money makers.

Meanwhile we have to do what we can to spread rhe word.  Like all of us jumping on board to get iXcoin added to the voting list.  We made that happen quickly, and now we have to get enough votes together to make a difference.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:11:12 PM

Lol, you gotta be kidding me.  Infinite, quark and ZET are all in a higher category than iXcoin.  Those coins are new, unproven (under 6 months old) CrapCoins with a near defunct network hash rate and a massive number of coins outstanding with a few people holding massive amounts.  What a joke.

And look at 2 of the 4 Bit and Important coins - NXT and master coin - 2 totally premined CrapCoins.  Who is writing this stuff and why don't they state clearly:  these are 100% premined coins and you can't get any unless you pay the scammers who took all the coins for themselves?

I mean, They're still calling iXcoin a scam coin for a 2% premine yet they're calling these unproven coins Big and Important when they had a 100% premine.

We really need to get the word out cause iXcoin is really not seen for the coin it can't be.  This is very upsetting.  

Absolutely ridiculous,  some guy pre-mines 2% of a coin 2 1/2 years ago and its called a scam.    Now 2 organization release coins a couple months ago that are 100% premined and it is now all kosher?

People are going to see through all the B.S. eventually.      Anyway, that is why among the advance coins... iXcoin will look the most fair among them (i.e. Mastercoin, NXT, Protoshares etc).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
VERUMinNUMERIS

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:12:55 PM

No response yet.

When or how long will it take to update the MasterCoin/ColoredCoin code into the .7 iXcoin code upgrade?  Are we talking about 1 month until it's actually all tested and launched or longer?

Thanks!
VERUMinNUMERIS

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:20:17 PM

And look at 2 of the 4 Bit and Important coins - NXT and master coin - 2 totally premined CrapCoins.  Who is writing this stuff and why don't they state clearly:  these are 100% premined coins and you can't get any unless you pay the scammers who took all the coins for themselves?

Absolutely ridiculous,  some guy pre-mines 2% of a coin 2 1/2 years ago and its called a scam.    Now 2 organization release coins a couple months ago that are 100% premined and it is now all kosher?

People are going to see through all the B.S. eventually.      Anyway, that is why among the advance coins... iXcoin will look the most fair among them (i.e. Mastercoin, NXT, Protoshares etc).

Brilliant move to pin iXcoin against those 3 as those have huge market caps and yet they're new and unproven with too many coins out and way too many coins in the hands of a few who will dump on you the second buying picks up.  With ixCoin that simply can't happen as few hold many coins and the few that might have long term convictions.  And not to mention ixCoin will only have 21 million - way way less than some of these so called big and important metoo coins which just popped up out of nowhere.

I hope this colored coin code upgrade can happen quickly before others get the same idea.

The idea of a SmartCoin or SmartMoney is brilliant and I have not heard anyone call any of this digital money smart money.  iXcoin can really take off with this new name and make it synonymous with ixCoin.  That would be huge.
Dexter44

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:25:48 PM

Now the "actions" we can take to promote IXC are up to four: the last one takes just 1 minute to be accomplshed.

iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:52:57 PM

Other than the quest for exchange listing, how can I help?
Dexter44

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:03:57 PM

Now the actions are five.

Dexter44

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:06:51 PM

Other than the quest for exchange listing, how can I help?

Welcome aboard!
FrictionlessCoin, can you welcome him and see what iampingu  (I am Pingu? nice name) can do to help you out?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: