Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83]
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin  (Read 63321 times)
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:37:17 AM

For me, no young people should not go all in into bitcoin. Beside they are still going to school and taking up a degree courses to finish their studies. Even me as a young age I will not go all in on bitcoin, I will just try bitcoin to earn extra money to assist my allowance. Because graduating with a degree courses is much important to me.  Smiley

Yes. Finishing studies is the very important thing. I agree that trading Bitcoin should do for part-time only. It is good that young minds will be enlighten on investing, but they should not let their studies leave behind. Prioritize studying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:55:23 AM

it seems you just want to provoke young people today to start investing in bitcoin. it sounds very good, but not necessarily bitcoin can survive selamannya. because this is a digital world that will certainly be a lot of scams and thieves.
Investing in the bitcoin is the best thing for sure and the value of the bitcoin is now getting high, it is the best time for all the people the young and the hold at the same time to invest in the bitcoin. The profit and the value of the bitcoin will be higher if we will buy the large amount of the money. I am having the value it is the perfect time to have the bright future.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:13:54 AM

Yes if bitcoin is not die  Grin
anyone can .. but, but if young people in the future will make better, faster better to be able to save for the future .. do the best at a young age and make a lot of money it will make a bright future ..
must be willing to learn it because young people how to think is still good and easy to catch, if tidakbl start at a young age anymore .. because this is a good opportunity and while still valid, because we do not know the future ..
Yes indeed everyone must join bitcoin because it’s for every one and for young people it’s very good and important for their future because bitcoin is good for investment and as well as you can use it for daily trade also bitcoin can also teach you a lot of things for practical life so I will suggest to every young person to join bitcoin as soon as possible.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:33:12 AM

Instead of having to go into bitcoin, it's a suggestion for young people who understand and hobby the IT world especially bitcoin and other virtual coins, because it's a great business prospect for investing or trading and other ways.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:43:32 AM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

Not all young people should go in bitcoin because they need to focus more on their studies. They need to know more knowledge for us to survive in their life. Bitcoin can only a part of their life.
At the present moment, it is best to get as many BTC as possible and for becoming rich, the only way to get rich is by holding on bitcoin for some years. This is how Eric got rich.

We all agree on one point that bitcoin can really increase in its value in the future and its final value will be somewhere around 50k dollars at least.  Though we might not live that long but there is no need to spend it until a desperate need of money.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:54:22 PM

yes we should invest bitcoin for long term maybe in 10 or 15 years its like saving in the bank but bitcoin it may increase the price, I wonder what the price of bitcoin if we hold in 10 or 15 years possible maybe $100,000, bitcoin makes you rich in the future.
Qastessa

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:47:31 PM

Instead of having to go into bitcoin, it's a suggestion for young people who understand and hobby the IT world especially bitcoin and other virtual coins, because it's a great business prospect for investing or trading and other ways.
Yeah it is very important to get the interest in doing something as the bitcoin is the best currency and it is the having the chances for the people who are earning the money and they are getting in the bitcoin world for the long time I hope in the future bitcoin will give me the good future it is the tie to do something for yourself and to get the bright future because bitcoin is giving the chance for it.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:26:49 PM

Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
Young people should go in bitcoins because they are young and there are many good things will happen to them if they knew about bitcoins and of how to earn on this. In this case they can earn bitcoins in their younger age and has the potential to get rich someday.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83]
  Print  

Jump to: