Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:20:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon to accept Bitcoin?  (Read 6849 times)
deviant99

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:52:56 PM

Whether it is a rumor and this happens. This would be a huge help for us using our cryptocurrency to pay . there's no need to use some gift cards or credit cards we use . But its hard for the other merchants and also a great opportunity for others too. This would be the future let's accept what it change.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:10:59 PM

if amazon accept bitcoin that is really great news for Bitcoin it will big boom for merchant and users to know about bitcoin and world wide users will come to know about bitcoin
diegodos

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:52:40 PM

This news indicates that many large firms are beginning to take into account the world of cryptocurrency, it can not but rejoice. Soon the prices in the stores will be listed in bitcoins, is this not a miracle?
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:48:51 PM

Such an announcement is something that has long been predicted before, because online retailing has started to embrace Bitcoin, Amazon is likely to respond well, to maintain its dominance
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:33:34 PM

If this happens, it's definitely a big change. Because many people know bitcoins and of course they know how to earn it and how to change their lives because of it. And yet it will affect the price of bitcoins there may be a fall and increase that often happens here so this is what we should prepare.

I suppose now more marketplaces, stores, restaurants and cafes will start taking Bitcoin. People will understand that they can make additional profit when getting BTC. This crypto is growing, and their income will also grow.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:23:50 PM

It will be a big help for bitcoin user if Amazon accept bitcoin,than bitcoin will dominate in the monetary market.
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:12:56 PM

Amazon has secured three new domain names tied to cryptocurrency, a sign that the e-commerce giant may be delving into the world of digital assets. Such a move would contradict earlier comments from a top executive that Amazon had no plans to enter this market. The three domains that have been registered by Amazon include amazonethereum.com, amazoncryptocurrency.com and amazoncryptocurrencies.com. I think, shopping with bitcoin in Amazon will start in the near future.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:22:33 AM

Amazon has a few million merchants, ships billions of products and has about 100 million prime members.
Jd.com is the number two online retailer in China.
Tencent has nearly a billion users.They each have the funds and developer resources to swamp what Bitcoin has.Jeff Bezos personally has over $100 billion (over half the entire market value of Bitcoin) and has funded his own rocket company.
Yeah in future prices will be much higher than now and all this can only be done in one way that people start using bitcoin as currency and this will give more circulation to bitcoin and in result demand will increase and prices goes up automatically and amazon did very well they take a bold decision and they will get more benefits as pioneers and their decision will give bitcoin community to use the profit and coin what they owe,
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:48:57 AM

This will be perfect for the holidays specially when you don't want to line up on crazy long lines and wait on crazy long traffic. This is also good to people with a loy of bitcoins to spare. This is a win-win for amazon since they get paid in bitcoins, and the people who pay with bitcoins get convenience as well.

Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:33:05 PM

Is this true? Or just a rumored? If it is, then thats great coz its very easy to order in amazon then. Specially in my country has difficulties in purchasing online. Not everyone can have a credit cards. Depends with how much money in the bank or you are working for how many years in company or you have a big salary. So i hope this one is true.

So this all was based on rumors. James Altucher mentioned in one of his newsletter I believe that Amazon should/will/could accept sooner or later, maybe this month. Something like that was the statement as far as I remember.
That guy is known for pushing and spreading rumors or making exaggerated statements, to either pump his investments or get some publicity from time to time.
Imo the chance that Amazon accepts Bitcoin any time soon is <1%!!

Oh this is sad if this will just rumors. I think it would be nice if Amazon will really accept bitcoin for a payment This will be more convenient for everyone who has a bitcoin and for those who do not have a credit cards. Like seriously in my country you cant just have credit card. They have to check you bank account and all, its a long process to have one.. Anyway, im still looking forward for this to happen because btc is very popular now and there are so many people are into. I think there are plenty of people invisting in bitcoin already. Sooner Amazon will probably accept bitcoin for payment. Hoping for the best!
Vik87

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:03:50 PM

I guess it sounds good that some companies started accepting bitcoins. But more service industries should start accepting bitcoins it will easy the hard types of transaction, and also it will affect to you economy in positive way
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:47:08 AM

I guess it sounds good that some companies started accepting bitcoins. But more service industries should start accepting bitcoins it will easy the hard types of transaction, and also it will affect to you economy in positive way
Well, Steam went from Bitcoin to Litecoin. Probably will accept Bitcoin again once it gets upgraded. Actual retailers would be a real gamechanger though. Many things still can't be bought easily with Bitcoin.
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:54:28 AM

Amazon is the biggest most popular online product platform.Sometimes i buy online product from amazon by other currency Neteller & payoneer.But if amazon accept BTC it's very easier to buy product from amazon.This is big good news for everyone.

If many more company accept bitcoin mean bitcoin demand will be higher. In other case bitcoin also more popluar. But one thing, will you buy goods or stuff if the fee of sending bitcoin is more than the price that you should pay? I dont think so

carlos01

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:11:41 AM

great that accepts bitcoin amazon is adapting to this new criticism then if the bitcoin accepts it rises spontaneously great this news Cheesy
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:31:22 AM

I think that'll be great to see the world's largest online retailer and one of the renowned cloud services provider like amazon.com accepting bitcoin as payment to their products and services.  A more convenient and fast transaction can be guaranteed in a daily basis.

gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:01:42 AM

amazon is the biggest retailer market that receives goods from abroad and it's all there, if amazon has started receiving bitcoin payments then this is the latest info for bitcoin holders as this could be the trigger of bitcoin price increase.
ladyfox

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:31:54 AM

I still think it will be a years or two before amazon starts accepting bitcoin. The problem with Botcoin is that it is too volatile for the mainstream markets to accept in exchange for goods. Hopefully they see the reward site of it and start accepting BTC.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:36:38 AM

This news to me is absolutely no surprise. Since the current BTC is very promising, Amazon is willing to accept this currency because of its strong and stable growth. At present, some large companies have started to allow payment by BTC, so Amazon's acceptance of BTC will make other e-commerce platforms apply, gradually BTC will become more and more popular, I very much hope that the next 10 years will be popular around the world.  Tongue

SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:47:47 AM

Amazon is the biggest most popular online product platform.Sometimes i buy online product from amazon by other currency Neteller & payoneer.But if amazon accept BTC it's very easier to buy product from amazon.This is big good news for everyone.

If many more company accept bitcoin mean bitcoin demand will be higher. In other case bitcoin also more popluar. But one thing, will you buy goods or stuff if the fee of sending bitcoin is more than the price that you should pay? I dont think so
that's why every company should be concerned about fee when transact using bitcoin. it is useless if the purchased price does not match the fee incurred during the purchase may be due to fundemental bitcoin is still difficult to measure

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:53:41 AM

I have heard about the possibility of Amazon accepting Bitcoin, however I know for sure that another company will be launching a similar market place that will only be accept crypto for payment. And not only Bitcoin but a choice of around 8 currencies which will get around the large tx fees of Bitcoin.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: