Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:16:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon to accept Bitcoin?  (Read 6853 times)
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:55:30 PM

very good news, i am happy amazone received bitcoin.
at this time have received a lot of bitcoin.
I really hope the bitcoin will be accepted by all countries.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:09:23 PM

I read fully this article but still now i feel very confused.Because i don't know when amazon announced officially in this news.Whatever if this news is right than i think absolutely it is great initiative from amazon.
So far Amazon has simply bought some crypto-related domain names, but neither announced nor implemented anything specific. Fingers crossed for 2018.

I think it is unlikely they will use bitcoin as a method of payment any time soon simply because of the high transaction fees involved, most purchases on amazon are of relatively small value making a transaction fee of $5-10 prohibitively expensive.

I could however see them launching an ICO of some sort.
Bitcoin is about to fork to activate the Lightning Network, which has virtually no fees and no transaction times. At that point using Bitcoin for settlements would be even more economical for Amazon than any of their current fiat methods.
p2pFuture2

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:28:22 PM

It really fine as Amazon has accepted bitcoin. So, from now bitcoin price will be higher.
sopromat

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:31:59 PM

They are never going to accept bitcoin, when are you all going to accept this? It is impossible, and that will never happen.

Just stop making false promises in here, because amazon has never said that they were going to accept it.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:46:29 PM

They are never going to accept bitcoin, when are you all going to accept this? It is impossible, and that will never happen.

Just stop making false promises in here, because amazon has never said that they were going to accept it.

You're talking out of your ass. It's very possible, especially with LN coming up.
Estreal

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:07:26 PM

That indeed is a good development! It will gradually spread across all  other online channels; just as we have some initiating that already.Hence we can have a bitcoin credit card and make online payment across the globe.I look forward to hear more on the acceptability all over the world,also payment of school fees for studying abroad wI'll be a great one.I expect other sites as walmart,carters etc to follow the trend also.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:27:38 PM

Amazon has not made a comment regarding the real reason for the registrations, but it can be getting ready to accept the currencies as payment or launching an exchange for customers to acquire them.
Amazon is accepting Bitcoin for payment. I am feeling please to hear this news. The Amazon is very popular site for its reputation. This is the good step for Bitcoin community soon the time comes when every shopping site is accepting Bitcoin for payment. The people feel pleasure for their facility to use bitcoin on Amazon. Actually the modern technology is acceptable for every sensible man or company.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:32:47 PM

Is that true? if that's true i will try to spend my bitcoin. I hope that is true. Amazon is a very popular site and if bitcoin can be used on amazon it may be very interesting.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:04:27 PM

I think this is just a rumour,if this really happens a lot of social media platforms will surely join our community too.
yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:12:04 PM

will accept or not? no one will answer you to this question 100%. It remains only to wait
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:26:31 PM

Lets see what happens to Ebay dropping paypal for Adyen .  Since Adyen has integrated with Bitpay already here might come down some "Ebay accepts bitcoin" - pressure on Amazon...?

Shocked

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
oviudiu

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:32:23 PM

will accept or not? no one will answer you to this question 100%. It remains only to wait

I think they are moving on to other cryptos, look for example at ripple, it's much cheaper than to transact it compared with Bitcoin.
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:37:10 PM

Lets see what happens to Ebay dropping paypal for Adyen .  Since Adyen has integrated with Bitpay already here might come down some "Ebay accepts bitcoin" - pressure on Amazon...?

Amazon was to accept Bitcoin long ago. Such rumors are being spread almost every year and still there's nothing. For the time being i'm perfectly fine with buying Amazon gift cards for Bitcoin. The process is fast and easy and I've spent over 1000 EUR on the cards already as the store offers an almost unlimited range of products at affordable prices.
vladimirnesgibaev1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:17:01 PM

If I were you, I would start earning and not be afraid in due time, I also missed a chance.
dubinsky

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:26:09 AM

This is very good news and interesting for fans, enthusiasts and bitcoin users. The more stores, merchants, and vendors who receive bitcoins in their payment systems, that means they support bitcoins. It seems it will affect more and more new users and will have a good impact on the bitcoin value.
meliastor

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

great news. The main thing is that this idea would not be a novelty, but it was realized. I'm waiting for a big bitcoin capitalization next year. For Amazon, this is a big step in the direction of the trend.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:38:08 AM

Well its good to hear from that ,amazon accept bitcoin,it dont need a cards fo shopping.I hope this is the big step in the direction of bitcoin trend.It will affect more and more new users and guve good impaxt in btc.
Ethan Manson

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:34:10 AM

Amazon have also just released a patent for a completely bitcoin focused market place. Not a bad team to have on board promoting the cause if this turns out to be true
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:38:32 AM

That would be great because now i can buy on amazon even if i do not gave cash because you know if you are in another country and you wanna but on amaxon because you saw something beautiful in that site then you want to buy it but you do not have any credit cards so how. But when that happens i can now buy anything i wanted to and shipped it all the way through our house even if i am on the other country wherever i am. Thanks to bitcoins the life will be much more easier because it is much easy to have bitcoins wallet than to have credit cards
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:39:58 AM

I found this one interesting here, titled "Amazon May Soon Accept Bitcoin And Supply The Data To Law Enforcement"
https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/amazon-may-soon-accept-bitcoin/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: