Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:19:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
bry090821

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:34:00 AM

they already have a lot of branches. it means that arena space is already popular. no doubt about that because the project is very cool. there are lots of gamers all over the globe.
Yes that's true, not only popular but also very in demand today. Since this kind of entertainment is very good in terms of effects and the images is very real.
yes they have 6 branches if im not mistaken, they already popular.
That's right they already have sone branches and sooner or later it will add more branches because Arena Space will expand their business and I think their target is to have atleast one branch in every country.

You're right that Arena Space is planning to build parks in different countries and the successful of Crowdsale will help them to speed up the process of expansion.
so we have also do our part. we need everybody know what this is all about, so that in every country, a arena space will built. and every body will have a chance to experience a one of a kind gaming technology..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:41:19 AM

they already have a lot of branches. it means that arena space is already popular. no doubt about that because the project is very cool. there are lots of gamers all over the globe.
Yes that's true, not only popular but also very in demand today. Since this kind of entertainment is very good in terms of effects and the images is very real.
That's right they already have sone branches and sooner or later it will add more branches because Arena Space will expand their business and I think their target is to have atleast one branch in every country.

You're right that Arena Space is planning to build parks in different countries and the successful of Crowdsale will help them to speed up the process of expansion.
so we have also do our part. we need everybody know what this is all about, so that in every country, a arena space will built. and every body will have a chance to experience a one of a kind gaming technology..
if their's a 6 branches, no doubt that this ico is popular and already success, so i think they can manage or build even in a small country. so i'm waiting that my country is on the listed that they will approved to build.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:53:18 AM

if their's a 6 branches, no doubt that this ico is popular and already success, so i think they can manage or build even in a small country. so i'm waiting that my country is on the listed that they will approved to build.
they  are popular because of the technology they ave. VR is a advanced technology now adays, and many people are able to knew what VR is all about. a technology that will patronize by everyone. especially the young ones.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:48:57 AM

Wow!This is gonna be fun, Instead of wasting my time playing computer games it is better to just go to the VR park and enjoy the virtual reality technologies this is gonna be my awesome experience that will happen in my life Cheesy

feel free to bring your family and friends along since they're offering multiplayer VR, I'm sure you guys will enjoy this activities. i hope that they start a franchise here in our country so i can try it out.
very fun project, i would love to see how much impact they will cause to the amusement industry because to be honest most traditional amusement park becomes boring due to the fact that they don't improve their services.

indeed this is gonna be a heaven for a children if this company will bring a amusement in my country i will bring my daughter so she can experience the VR
exactly, some of the gamer will gladly if ever used this virtual reality even the children, but we need some guidance from the parents to estimate the time for playing this vitual reality, now a days some of the children they dont know how to balance playing and thats the bad effect for health. So i think guide from the parents how use properly

They have been successfully launched 6 amusement park that use VR technologies , so Im sure it safe for the user to use this kind of services. Infact they stated in their website the volume of satisfied customers , its 20K Bro.

Yeah this idea are very awesome, they are already successful to their project and i know this one will succeed too, so Goodluck Vr parks.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:42:08 AM

This project is like a dream come true to most of the people who have been a fan of online games or even just simple computer games, having a park where you can see and experience the game virtually would be the best experience any gamer could experience, arena just brought the gaming standard into a new different level.

Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:55:02 AM

For me, arena space just gave every body the chance to experience every world there is, now that atena space is here, every world is possible. And the good part of it, is that you can be a part of that world and enjoy it as often as you want, another good thing is that, you can enjoy it with your family and friends.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:23:48 PM

VR games might be the stepping stone in terms of communication and socialization, these kind of projects will eventually evolve into more sophisticated and more advance , it may develop into a new medium of browsing the internet. Imagine yourself virtually surfing the net, it can be like flying through a city. We need to support these projects so that in return they will further develop into more advance technology. But for now we should enjoy the gaming side of virtual reality. Should Arena space put up a branch here in the Philippines  , it will surely have support from the pinoy gaming community. Hope to see one here soon.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:53:51 PM

when will they be launched in the Philippines ..?? i am  curious how low class people can afford this type of gaming.. 

The Arena Space choose Moscow , Dubai , Beijing , Barcelona and Las Vegas . We can say that all of them are rich country . I doubt they will prioritize Philippines in giving such a high class service. But then again I will be more thankful to the people that makes this project if they consider Philippines . I wish we can have and experience VR technologies in the park. That will be cool and awesome experience.
Maybe the reason why thet choose those country to have a branch is because cryptocurrency is somehow already popular to them. I mean, a lot of people in those country are already involve with the virtual currency or cryptocurrency. Unlike here in Philipppines, only few people have knowledge about it.

I doubt cryptocurrency is already popular in Las Vegas , they considered in entering this country will not be hard for them , this country have a advance technology so people and government will accept it easily . They are ready to experience that kind of technology. The Vr technology .

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:15:27 PM

For me, arena space just gave every body the chance to experience every world there is, now that atena space is here, every world is possible. And the good part of it, is that you can be a part of that world and enjoy it as often as you want, another good thing is that, you can enjoy it with your family and friends.
if arena spark's have an affiliate to any country, theres have a chance to have an competition to country to other country like games in online ?? Just asking

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:54:36 PM

if arena spark's have an affiliate to any country, theres have a chance to have an competition to country to other country like games in online ?? Just asking
Thats awesome, if every country are have an place like Vr sparks, fcklife, Good idea if the arena will have a competition to other country its a great way to having fun with other country.
apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:45:29 PM

I've read that there was a coffee shop in the park thats. good after you play there's a lot of place you can go
This is good for those people who can't play but still want to enter the Arena. Those people can still enjoy the place and be with their family.
if im not mistaken ARENA SPACE have the movie room where you can watch movie using the VR. so even if you cant play you can just watch your favorite movies in VR mode.
Wow really, thats awesome, i think its a first step to improved our technology, lets support ARENA SPACE, lets the update of it, and Goodluck.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:03:47 AM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
i agree on that,because me and my friends are gamers to. and for sure we will enjoy if we try this kind of VR games.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:05:08 AM

I wonder what will be the impact of this park to the people who can use and avail this kind of services. Does everyone can experience this VR technologies ? How can we be sure that it is safe for the people and it will not affect the behavior of people who can use this VR ?
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:16:38 AM

this is the coolest park ever! the new level of entertainment, good job devs. hows the presale goin?
i agree, this VR park is cool this is the coolest ICO for me so far.
I wonder if all of us can afford this kind of gaming? I mean, yes it is fun and really exciting, but how much is the cost to experience this kind of entertainment? I hope their pricing is affordable for many of us.

This is also my query , I doubt everyone can experience and avail their services, maybe because of the advance technology it will be costly and only rich people can avail their services.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:23:56 AM

For anyone who want to know the project Arena Space , feel free to visit and read here ; https://arenaspace.io/ , there is so much information you can get and know about their project and the people behind this ICO.

Thank you for giving us the link about their website . I will always visit it until the very end of their campaign and ICO. I hope there's more publication and link that can help me and even the member of this forum who root and believe in this kind of project.

ATLANTICO
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:38:30 AM

VR arena is one of the coolest ICO ive encounter, they already have a lots of branches around the world, this Virtual Reality project will hit the market bigtime.

I hope they will make a branch and park also in the Philippines . This is my old dream , having and experiencing myself in the game , by using Virtual Reality. It will become more fun and enjoyable.

Everyone dream I guess , experiencing and having a park that can use VR technology , making a dream turns into a virtual reality.  I just hope everyone can afford their services. As of now I doubt it will be affordable for some people , its understandable I guess because of the advance technology used.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:43:04 AM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.

Our dream is still a dream as of now, the people behind this project first priority the rich country like Las Vegas, Barcelona , Moscow . It is sad to know this . I hope they will try to give poor country like Philippines their services when it comes in advance technology of VR.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:00:27 AM

Our dream is still a dream as of now, the people behind this project first priority the rich country like Las Vegas, Barcelona , Moscow . It is sad to know this . I hope they will try to give poor country like Philippines their services when it comes in advance technology of VR.

Dont lose hope, as what I have read into their website , its true they prioritize first some of rich country like Moscow and Barcelona . But they also stated there that the plan to launch and make a park globally it means we can have a chance to experience it . It just take time , lets first support their ICO .

ATLANTICO
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:08:19 AM

Correct me if I wrong , but is it true that their ICO will end by the first quarter of 2018 ? In that case it will be a long period of time until in launch in the market ?!
Can they state a plan on how they can achieve their hard cap ?
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:45:06 AM

I think the reason why they are prioritizing those country is not because they are rich country, it is because the cryptocurrency in those country is well known by the people. I mean crytocurrency is popular to them to the point that almost half of their population are involve in crypto world.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: