Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:29:48 PM

Are those VR safe for the eyes? Though i know that this platform will help develop eyes and hand coordination, will it be bad for long exposure?
I think so, but you have to play at your own risk. Check your eye condition if it will be bad for long usage then try to adjust your usage time.
exactly! play at your own risk, ARENA SPACE PARK cant check if you have eye issues and they will not going to stop you playing. the key is moderation Smiley

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:31:58 PM

Seems a good spot for me and with a kid, but do they have some child friendly game?
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:33:39 PM

In what country do you plan to start? I mean, where will be the first VR park?

the Arena Space park was established long ago, after all they're not a new company, they just wanted to use Blockchain technology so they started this ico.
yes your right before they start this ICO there are six branches fully operational.

Dynamist

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:35:51 PM

Seems a good spot for me and with a kid, but do they have some child friendly game?

yes they have! when i watch the video i saw that there are lots of kids enjoying this park.

Dynamist

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:37:45 PM

im join!
my eth address f89b9ad11cfad98a6a4a38515b717669f46dd23fe09deeb30e3f338d33318e26

thanks!

Oh, thanks buddy for supporting us! Smiley
thats not ETH ADDRESS that is your private key bro!

kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:38:54 PM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
i agree on that,because me and my friends are gamers to. and for sure we will enjoy if we try this kind of VR games.
even if you're not a gamer I'm sure that you'll enjoy it because it's not just for gamers like us even when kids or adults can enjoy this kind of park.
Your right arena space is not for the gamers only arena space is for everyone who wants to experience virtual reality .
For me i agree to that, most of the teenager here in philippines wants to experience this, and not also for gamer but also who wants to enjoy this.
I think this is not only for teenangers because this kind of entertainment is surely that will encourage so many people including our parents that will enjoy and get some bonding to their children.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:44:55 PM

yes they have! when i watch the video i saw that there are lots of kids enjoying this park.
yes try to read back theres a picture of a kid playing games using VR im not sure exactly what page and you better watch the video too. Smiley

contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:49:08 PM

They automatically have that, because of their high demand VR that kids and teenager can enjoy.

chillcott

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:49:32 PM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
i agree on that,because me and my friends are gamers to. and for sure we will enjoy if we try this kind of VR games.
even if you're not a gamer I'm sure that you'll enjoy it because it's not just for gamers like us even when kids or adults can enjoy this kind of park.
Your right arena space is not for the gamers only arena space is for everyone who wants to experience virtual reality .
For me i agree to that, most of the teenager here in philippines wants to experience this, and not also for gamer but also who wants to enjoy this.
I think this is not only for teenangers because this kind of entertainment is surely that will encourage so many people including our parents that will enjoy and get some bonding to their children.
yes this is not only for teenagers everyone can enjoy this park there are no age limit. if you want to enjoy you can go to this park no matter how old you are.

Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:51:30 PM

Any update for this project dev?

bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:51:44 PM

Are those VR safe for the eyes? Though i know that this platform will help develop eyes and hand coordination, will it be bad for long exposure?
I think so, but you have to play at your own risk. Check your eye condition if it will be bad for long usage then try to adjust your usage time.
Thats right all to much is bad specially to our health so we better have a time management in playing games.
chillcott

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:52:56 PM

it will be bad if you play long hours using VR, its like watching the TV if you watch close to the TV it will be bad for your eyes, but i think ARENA SPACE PARK have the warning sign scatter in every corner of the park.
yes i think it will be bad for the eyes if you play long hours using the VR you need to moderate your self and set the playing time in order to avoid eye damage.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:04:31 PM

But their have only six virtual park and i dont know if they have a plan to build a park here in the Philippines lets just wait for their update.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:35:21 PM

Every country deserves to have an arena space and experience the VR Technology that I'm surely enjoy all of the people around the world.
Yes this is the kind of entertaintment for all save time and money for travel
Yes i agree on that but im just wondering if that kind of advance technology can afford by the people who wants to experience arena space.
in this days all of new technology is expensive so we dont know if all people can afford playing this kind of advanced entertainment.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:09:13 PM

Every country deserves to have an arena space and experience the VR Technology that I'm surely enjoy all of the people around the world.
Yes this is the kind of entertaintment for all save time and money for travel
Yes i agree on that but im just wondering if that kind of advance technology can afford by the people who wants to experience arena space.
in this days all of new technology is expensive so we dont know if all people can afford playing this kind of advanced entertainment.
You have a point that all new technologies have a high price, i dont think that you can save more money because arena space dont have a park here in the Philippines so you need to travel to the other country to experience the service of arena space
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:13:58 PM

yes this is not only for teenagers everyone can enjoy this park there are no age limit. if you want to enjoy you can go to this park no matter how old you are.
Yes this is for everyone who wants to experience virtual reality but let's just face the reality that not all people can afford this kind of technology.
kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:15:23 PM

Yes they have and you can enjoy and experience there entertainment park for all ages

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
kapoygyud

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:44:25 PM

it will be bad if you play long hours using VR, its like watching the TV if you watch close to the TV it will be bad for your eyes, but i think ARENA SPACE PARK have the warning sign scatter in every corner of the park.
yes i think it will be bad for the eyes if you play long hours using the VR you need to moderate your self and set the playing time in order to avoid eye damage.
It's not good for the eyes can cause dry out and feel fatigue because of not blinking when you wear VR your focus is on what you see maybe use vr half an hour

kapoygyud

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:02:39 PM

All over the world to make such parks! And what VR stories there are you planning?

Base on the white paper they produce and offer story telling for the kids with improvisation this called edutainment

elzyo8

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:09:24 PM

How can I pay for the tokens? How long does it take for the payment to arrive? What are the fees?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: