Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Greenwinter

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:57:21 PM

In fact that arena space has a 6 attraction in 1 park.. are they having a plan to have another attraction or games at their park?
Probably they will expand once the ICO is finished.
There will be many/more plans of this project so that many people will be attracted in this project, someday this project will be the #1 attraction in the world.

How sure you are that this will be the number one attraction someday? If this Arena Space is not the only one who use this kind of technology. Can you supply any potential facts as well?

ArenaSpace has already taken its due place in this industry. A large amount of franchise is an exposure. And the whole project is just beginning to develop

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:29:26 AM

In fact that arena space has a 6 attraction in 1 park.. are they having a plan to have another attraction or games at their park?
There will be many/more plans of this project so that many people will be attracted in this project, someday this project will be the #1 attraction in the world.

How sure you are that this will be the number one attraction someday? If this Arena Space is not the only one who use this kind of technology. Can you supply any potential facts as well?

ArenaSpace has already taken its due place in this industry. A large amount of franchise is an exposure. And the whole project is just beginning to develop
To answer the question. Maybe we are not sure that ARena Space will be the number one in the entertainment industry. But we can make it possible. As what Greenwinter said, ARena Space has already took place in the market and even if the project is just beginning to develop, many investors and franchisers are attracted and interested about this project.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:30:42 AM

but i think arena space not forget about thinking how to deal with the competitor, there's a lot of ongoing update's looking forward.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:36:20 AM

I try to experienced the 7D attraction here in the Philippines and it was really fun and the feeling that you are really in the scene is funtastic. If all the attraction in Arena is like this, many people really enjoy the parks not only the kids but all the people who will experince the different kind of technology that the Arena is offering.
7D for real? I am imagining myself playing it right now and it makes me more excited because what I just experienced is 5D and I am actually contented with that. But now I know that there is 7D, I can't wait to experience it.
Where can we find the 7D experience in the Philippines? This is new for me, since I only tried the VR box. I'm excited to experience it and feel how it will work.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:47:13 AM

It's a very good opportunity for the people knowing that arena space offers rental services for their virtual reality devices which is quite interesting for those who haven't experienced to use this devices. Thinking this , will be a good idea for recreational activities for kids and also  for the family.

You are right I really believe that the next big thing is this virtual reality. and I cant wait for them to launch the parks in another countries. and I also believe that arena will have more developments in their parks in the future.
With all of the features of ARena Space, I am really excited with their VR cinema. I heard they have that one in their park. Imagine you can watch your desired movie with VR and you actually feel that you are in that movie. For me it is really satisfying and worth to pay.
You will feel the excitement everytime you watch a movie with this kind of technology. If action movies are you going to watch, you will feel and experience the action in the scene. Hope I can try this soon.
Yes, because we used to watch the usual cinema and I think Arena Space will give us a unique experience through their facilities and gaming equipments.

In cinema, you just sit and watch. Mostly you disturb easily when someone or group of people talking while watching movie. But in Space Arena, if you use VR tech. Your eyes and mind is totally focus on the game that you play. Add also the headset that is completely securing the excitement and prevent any potential sound that can disturb you.
Yeah right, so I think the appropriate word for that is convenient and satisfaction. That is what ARena Space will offer to us. It also offer higher level of cinematography.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:03:27 AM

It's a very good opportunity for the people knowing that arena space offers rental services for their virtual reality devices which is quite interesting for those who haven't experienced to use this devices. Thinking this , will be a good idea for recreational activities for kids and also  for the family.

You are right I really believe that the next big thing is this virtual reality. and I cant wait for them to launch the parks in another countries. and I also believe that arena will have more developments in their parks in the future.
With all of the features of ARena Space, I am really excited with their VR cinema. I heard they have that one in their park. Imagine you can watch your desired movie with VR and you actually feel that you are in that movie. For me it is really satisfying and worth to pay.
You will feel the excitement everytime you watch a movie with this kind of technology. If action movies are you going to watch, you will feel and experience the action in the scene. Hope I can try this soon.
Yes, because we used to watch the usual cinema and I think Arena Space will give us a unique experience through their facilities and gaming equipments.

In cinema, you just sit and watch. Mostly you disturb easily when someone or group of people talking while watching movie. But in Space Arena, if you use VR tech. Your eyes and mind is totally focus on the game that you play. Add also the headset that is completely securing the excitement and prevent any potential sound that can disturb you.
Yeah right, so I think the appropriate word for that is convenient and satisfaction. That is what ARena Space will offer to us. It also offer higher level of cinematography.
The memorable experience and happiness that Arena Space can give to all their customers is one of a kind. Very high tech and full of surprises from different attraction. This is the unique features of Arena Space from their competitors.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:04:17 AM

Maybe they should put a game or trails that is related in sports like badminton, tennis or even basketball and volleyball if possible. Because there is a lot of sporty person out there and I am sure that they will going to patronize it because it is new to them.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:20:28 AM

The memorable experience and happiness that Arena Space can give to all their customers is one of a kind. Very high tech and full of surprises from different attraction. This is the unique features of Arena Space from their competitors.
But they should not forget to improve and develop their business. They should always put new things with it. Because the people now a days are easily get bored if they are seeing and experiencing the same thing everyday.

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:19:32 AM

I try to experienced the 7D attraction here in the Philippines and it was really fun and the feeling that you are really in the scene is funtastic. If all the attraction in Arena is like this, many people really enjoy the parks not only the kids but all the people who will experince the different kind of technology that the Arena is offering.
7D for real? I am imagining myself playing it right now and it makes me more excited because what I just experienced is 5D and I am actually contented with that. But now I know that there is 7D, I can't wait to experience it.
Where can we find the 7D experience in the Philippines? This is new for me, since I only tried the VR box. I'm excited to experience it and feel how it will work.
You will find it in Clark Pampanga inside the Dinosaur Island, Insectlandia and Wonders of the World but I don't know the price. It was a fun experienced, but for sure inside the Arena Space there is a lot of attraction to choose from.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:36:29 AM

wow.. thanks for the info.. even i don't have any idea about the cinema.. when i imagine what you said.. That was awesome experience when you feel that your in that movie or to their another service like driving .. and flying..
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:53:28 AM

You will find it in Clark Pampanga inside the Dinosaur Island, Insectlandia and Wonders of the World but I don't know the price. It was a fun experienced, but for sure inside the Arena Space there is a lot of attraction to choose from.
7D? Is this like your sitting on a moving chair inside a closed space then mist and a bit of water is involve as you watch the monitor?
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:04:30 AM

Based on what iv'e read on their website , they also cater events such as corporate events, birthdays and kid parties which is really awesome to avail. For birthday parties for example is a really one of a kind and unique idea. That's an awesome concept of arena space bringing this kind of technology to the masses.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:09:14 AM

where can I see what games, programs do you plan in parks?

You can find it here on their official website.
https://arenaspace.ru/en/

All their attractions are there.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:21:39 AM

Any data regarding the status of ICO sales? Where can I check it? My connection is been down for a few days. Where can I have other source of updates regarding this project except for their website and telegram?
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:29:10 AM

https://arenaspace.ru/en/rides/avtosimulyator-vr/

Arena Space Drive VR i think are one of the best rides to experience. Feels like your really driving those awesome beautiful cars. You can experience real-time racing at it's best. Also experience to ride a luxury cars, feel the thrill by racing them on track. I can't wait to try this awesome experience too.

jungleMonkey

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:24:38 AM

Arena Space has a great potential! I can't wait for it in my city
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:41:20 AM

It's a very good opportunity for the people knowing that arena space offers rental services for their virtual reality devices which is quite interesting for those who haven't experienced to use this devices. Thinking this , will be a good idea for recreational activities for kids and also  for the family.

wow.. thanks for the info.. even i don't have any idea about the cinema.. when i imagine what you said.. That was awesome experience when you feel that your in that movie or to their another service like driving .. and flying..

Oh add also the safety of every client who try their service, I think it more than two staff will absolutely assist you to secure your safety. Enjoy and don't mind the risky or dangerous move at the same time. So much fun!
himbert

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:42:57 PM

Shocked this project seems like developing fun around, VR was kinda thing that will next generation of tech also it will be just like smartphone everyone needs it.  Cheesy
Not only fan, but future! Cheesy
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:26:36 PM

7D? Is this like your sitting on a moving chair inside a closed space then mist and a bit of water is involve as you watch the monitor?
Maybe it will depends on the movie that you will gonna watch because based on my experienced we are just riding a roller coaster, a train that has a lot of missing railways and a helicopter that crashed in the mountain.
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:13:23 PM

Well if you read the whitepaper, it states that they are currently in partnership with EA Games and one well known theatrical producer in the world. It is only at the developing stage yet in some social media platforms it already penetrated the viewers.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: