Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:52:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:27:20 PM

It's a very good opportunity for the people knowing that arena space offers rental services for their virtual reality devices which is quite interesting for those who haven't experienced to use this devices. Thinking this , will be a good idea for recreational activities for kids and also  for the family.

You are right I really believe that the next big thing is this virtual reality. and I cant wait for them to launch the parks in another countries. and I also believe that arena will have more developments in their parks in the future.
With all of the features of ARena Space, I am really excited with their VR cinema. I heard they have that one in their park. Imagine you can watch your desired movie with VR and you actually feel that you are in that movie. For me it is really satisfying and worth to pay.

I am also looking forward with that kind of service,  I am really a fan of action movies,  and i think now is the time to develop our experience when it comes to watching movies.  
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kikestocio23

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:45:34 PM

I try to experienced the 7D attraction here in the Philippines and it was really fun and the feeling that you are really in the scene is funtastic. If all the attraction in Arena is like this, many people really enjoy the parks not only the kids but all the people who will experince the different kind of technology that the Arena is offering.

I think that Space Arena will exceed what you have experienced there. They will be focusing on would they efficiently use VR. Better trust the company with that kind of expertise.

lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:07:03 PM

It's a very good opportunity for the people knowing that arena space offers rental services for their virtual reality devices which is quite interesting for those who haven't experienced to use this devices. Thinking this , will be a good idea for recreational activities for kids and also  for the family.

You are right I really believe that the next big thing is this virtual reality. and I cant wait for them to launch the parks in another countries. and I also believe that arena will have more developments in their parks in the future.
With all of the features of ARena Space, I am really excited with their VR cinema. I heard they have that one in their park. Imagine you can watch your desired movie with VR and you actually feel that you are in that movie. For me it is really satisfying and worth to pay.

I am also looking forward with that kind of service,  I am really a fan of action movies,  and i think now is the time to develop our experience when it comes to watching movies.  
In our country, Our cinemas only offer a 3D movies. It's like you are wearing only a 3D glasses to enjoy this movie. But imagine if you can wear a VR device to watch a cinema, I think it's really awesome to try and experience. Though i think it will be more expensive but it is worth paying for.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:09:02 PM

In fact that arena space has a 6 attraction in 1 park.. are they having a plan to have another attraction or games at their park?
Probably they will expand once the ICO is finished.
There will be many/more plans of this project so that many people will be attracted in this project, someday this project will be the #1 attraction in the world.

How sure you are that this will be the number one attraction someday? If this Arena Space is not the only one who use this kind of technology. Can you supply any potential facts as well?

ArenaSpace has already taken its due place in this industry. A large amount of franchise is an exposure. And the whole project is just beginning to develop

Well if you read the whitepaper, it states that they are currently in partnership with EA Games and one well known theatrical producer in the world. It is only at the developing stage yet in some social media platforms it already penetrated the viewers.
It's really nice that there's a partnership beetween arena and EA games we all know that EA games are popular so it means the arena will become popular too, its just a matter of time.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:19:45 PM

In fact that arena space has a 6 attraction in 1 park.. are they having a plan to have another attraction or games at their park?
Probably they will expand once the ICO is finished.
There will be many/more plans of this project so that many people will be attracted in this project, someday this project will be the #1 attraction in the world.

How sure you are that this will be the number one attraction someday? If this Arena Space is not the only one who use this kind of technology. Can you supply any potential facts as well?

ArenaSpace has already taken its due place in this industry. A large amount of franchise is an exposure. And the whole project is just beginning to develop

Well if you read the whitepaper, it states that they are currently in partnership with EA Games and one well known theatrical producer in the world. It is only at the developing stage yet in some social media platforms it already penetrated the viewers.
It's really nice that there's a partnership beetween arena and EA games we all know that EA games are popular so it means the arena will become popular too, its just a matter of time.
There is no partnership beetween arena and EA games, but Tony Watkibs is advisor of our project and he is from EA
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:41:04 PM

I feel excitement when i hear vr.. i want to experience one of their games.. i think this project is going to be success and if they finally expand over the world.. I cant wait for that..
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:50:57 PM

I feel excitement when i hear vr.. i want to experience one of their games.. i think this project is going to be success and if they finally expand over the world.. I cant wait for that..
Hoping soon that arena space will expand their branches and services throughout the globe. It will be a great opportunity for us as filipinos to experience this kind of technology. Pretty sure that arena space will dominate the VR industry. Given that they had respectable partners to support their project.

Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:41:36 AM

In our country, Our cinemas only offer a 3D movies. It's like you are wearing only a 3D glasses to enjoy this movie. But imagine if you can wear a VR device to watch a cinema, I think it's really awesome to try and experience. Though i think it will be more expensive but it is worth paying for.

I like that idea. Having VR experience in a cinema is a unique way to watch and enjoy the movie. Some titles are better with VR and some are not.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:46:46 AM

it is also a utility token right? it is used in tokening and booking of tickets of the park? how does the token price gain increase if the token is in circulation?

They are planning to accept Digital currency as form of payment. It might have some perks if you avail through that.
What is the advantage if i use to pay digital currency?
the number reasons if you will use digital currency, less hassle and you will save your time

It will easy for you to pay your bills , with no hassle . A very convenient way to pay your bills .

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:03:02 AM

SKALA are one of the attractions in arena space which allows you to experience a real climbing . It looks like a rock climbing wall. Good for practicing your climbing skills. Never experience those , I can't wait to try it for myself.
It would be a great experience for kids especially after a long period of study, i hope this SKALA is very secure or is there any age limit with these? or they use some protective measures so that any age can use it ?
The possibility of use depends on the child himself. If he already understands how to use technology - then he can use it. And protective measures are not required.

It still important to have a guide and rules to whom that VR technology will use . I mean anything can happen , the team needs to priority the safetyness of their customer.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:08:15 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 05:42:36 AM by zhaichi11

SKALA are one of the attractions in arena space which allows you to experience a real climbing . It looks like a rock climbing wall. Good for practicing your climbing skills. Never experience those , I can't wait to try it for myself.
It would be a great experience for kids especially after a long period of study, i hope this SKALA is very secure or is there any age limit with these? or they use some protective measures so that any age can use it ?

For kids ? Are you sure sir ? Its very risky for the kids to climb in the rock wall. Even if has a protective gear we can't let the kids experience it without in the  right age to use it .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:10:35 AM

The possibility of use depends on the child himself. If he already understands how to use technology - then he can use it. And protective measures are not required.

It still important to have a guide and rules to whom that VR technology will use . I mean anything can happen , the team needs to priority the safetyness of their customer.
I suggest they should have a LCD video presentation in every kind of their games/trails. Video presentation showing how this game works, guidelines, controls, how to play and everything the users need to know. So that the users will watch that presentation first before they play.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:16:11 AM

Do you have photos\models of already developed parks?
of course you can google them or visit our instagram page

You can also watch them in youtube and of course read the whitepaper,  existing parks are in Russia.  They have been around for quiet sometime now. 
Existing parts in Russia, but how about in Asia? Can you have some picture where is the location or plan here in Asia of Arena Space? I think of having a field trip of our senior class in a cool place like that Arena Space.
About Asia - park is planed in Beijing. With the help of franchises the number of parks will grow
Wow, nice to hear it, I'm really interested in

I just saw this photo on their instagram, it seems that you are in the real p2p combat Smiley

That seems very fun,  Grin i wanna try it someday. hopefully, they gonna build project globally.

woahh, thats looks really cool, i wanna try this with my friends, i'm sure it will be fun!
That is what I'm talking about. That game features in ARena Space is truly satisfying and gives another level of entertainment. Another reason to be excited is when the gamer are able to play and join along with the other players so that it is not kinda boring.

It the publication , we can see that both of them having fun with smile on their face, this an example that shows the fun, excitement and entertainment that VR technology can give to their customer .
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:25:57 AM

quite sad, i saw a message from the dev in telegram that they only get 29eth so far. I hope they could advertise this project more and be aggressive on it because if people don't know arena no one will invest on it  Cry

Yeah its sad to know this kind of news , I mean Arena Space focus in the entertainment parks , I still believe it still needed to lessen the stress of every people who will use there product. Maybe some investors still not impressed about their services, they want more improvement on how they will implement this kind of services.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:17:24 AM

it is also a utility token right? it is used in tokening and booking of tickets of the park? how does the token price gain increase if the token is in circulation?

They are planning to accept Digital currency as form of payment. It might have some perks if you avail through that.
What is the advantage if i use to pay digital currency?
the number reasons if you will use digital currency, less hassle and you will save your time

It will easy for you to pay your bills , with no hassle . A very convenient way to pay your bills .
That's right. Having a cash is not necessarily needed if you have their token as payment. Less hassle, less queuing time and more convenient way of payment.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:34:37 AM

quite sad, i saw a message from the dev in telegram that they only get 29eth so far. I hope they could advertise this project more and be aggressive on it because if people don't know arena no one will invest on it  Cry

Yeah its sad to know this kind of news , I mean Arena Space focus in the entertainment parks , I still believe it still needed to lessen the stress of every people who will use there product. Maybe some investors still not impressed about their services, they want more improvement on how they will implement this kind of services.
It's quite alarming for the team. They must think of another way to improve and advertise their project. Maybe they don't have opportunity to gain many investors in their ico.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:56:09 AM

Hoping soon that arena space will expand their branches and services throughout the globe. It will be a great opportunity for us as filipinos to experience this kind of technology. Pretty sure that arena space will dominate the VR industry. Given that they had respectable partners to support their project.
But I guess they have a little bit problem right now. I heard they only earned 29eth based on some statement here in this thread.

HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:24:02 AM

Do you have photos\models of already developed parks?
of course you can google them or visit our instagram page

You can also watch them in youtube and of course read the whitepaper,  existing parks are in Russia.  They have been around for quiet sometime now. 
Existing parts in Russia, but how about in Asia? Can you have some picture where is the location or plan here in Asia of Arena Space? I think of having a field trip of our senior class in a cool place like that Arena Space.
About Asia - park is planed in Beijing. With the help of franchises the number of parks will grow
Wow, nice to hear it, I'm really interested in

I just saw this photo on their instagram, it seems that you are in the real p2p combat Smiley

That seems very fun,  Grin i wanna try it someday. hopefully, they gonna build project globally.

woahh, thats looks really cool, i wanna try this with my friends, i'm sure it will be fun!
That is what I'm talking about. That game features in ARena Space is truly satisfying and gives another level of entertainment. Another reason to be excited is when the gamer are able to play and join along with the other players so that it is not kinda boring.

It the publication , we can see that both of them having fun with smile on their face, this an example that shows the fun, excitement and entertainment that VR technology can give to their customer .

A really interesting photo , youre right sir , it show how they enjoy the Arena Space services. If it continue and Arena Space build Vr amusement park worldwide it will have a big impact in the people who will avail their services , VR technology.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:30:11 AM

It's a very good opportunity for the people knowing that arena space offers rental services for their virtual reality devices which is quite interesting for those who haven't experienced to use this devices. Thinking this , will be a good idea for recreational activities for kids and also  for the family.

The reason why they choose to undergo block chain is first to gain more funds so that they can build Arena Space worldwide and also the make more developments and improvements.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:37:53 AM

VR cinema is an exciting development. I hope to see sci-fi kind of films in VR. I am sure that it will be a blast.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: