Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:52:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:37:28 PM

Do you know that according to statistics most of car owners have no idea what they pay for at service centers? Cointelegraph.com spotted how VLB Token is going to change the situation: https://cointelegraph.com/news/vehicle-lifecycle-blockchain-can-save-you-from-inflated-garage-bills
Yes its true, people just pay it at the end and without knowing anything.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:48:55 PM

Do you know that according to statistics most of car owners have no idea what they pay for at service centers? Cointelegraph.com spotted how VLB Token is going to change the situation: https://cointelegraph.com/news/vehicle-lifecycle-blockchain-can-save-you-from-inflated-garage-bills
Thanks for this article, very informative. It's true- in the near future, cars can finally switch to electric-cars, their maintenance can be expensive and what VLB offers can be very useful
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:01:47 PM

is this project run after ICO which country or international. i want to know. what's future benefits? i liked project announcement with solid team work background.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:05:52 PM

Thanks for this article, very informative. It's true- in the near future, cars can finally switch to electric-cars, their maintenance can be expensive and what VLB offers can be very useful
Electric cars are the future. Some countries even think of banning cars which run with fuel. This project will be great for it.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:06:43 PM

is this project run after ICO which country or international. i want to know. what's future benefits? i liked project announcement with solid team work background.

as far as i know, first for russia and the the us market, or am i wrong?

there is so much movement here in the ann thread, hard to keep track of all.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:20:36 PM

Why are you promoting yourself everywhere as the first one who came up with this idea, if there are already guys who started the idea to store vin numbers in blockchain back in September. They are called vinchain. Their first message was on 26th of September. You can check this bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2208708.0 and English bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349186.0.all

It aims to create a blockchain passport for every cars, good. However VLB is more complex, it integrates, after market spare parts and insurance for example and they will have own blockchain and they've a working company already, CarFix. Vinchain is going to work on ETH blockchain, I'm ok with it but the difference is that if ETH has a problem even Vinchain will have it

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:36:22 PM

Automate Car Maintenance now. We coming soon with new Service on the Blockchain  Wink

It will take a lot of years before being adopted and massively used.

It's like seeing prototypes of what will be done in the future.

yes, but all good thinks take time.
A Prototype is the next step after a successful ICO.
Many people don't like to just invest in an idea. They want to invest in something they can see how it works. Let's hope they will have a beta soon.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:40:54 PM

We plan to deploy within the CarFix in 2quarter 2018, and then become independent of Carfix in 3quarter 2018. The first countries are Russia and United States.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:48:12 PM

you are completly right me too i don t know what i am paying for at service center,they could write everything on bill,who can check they realy do it? just hope vlb can change this situation...
CryptoEucalipto

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:54:24 PM

Why are you promoting yourself everywhere as the first one who came up with this idea, if there are already guys who started the idea to store vin numbers in blockchain back in September. They are called vinchain. Their first message was on 26th of September. You can check this bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2208708.0 and English bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349186.0.all

It aims to create a blockchain passport for every cars, good. However VLB is more complex, it integrates, after market spare parts and insurance for example and they will have own blockchain and they've a working company already, CarFix. Vinchain is going to work on ETH blockchain, I'm ok with it but the difference is that if ETH has a problem even Vinchain will have it

How do you know that vinchain is on Ethereum blockchain? I haven't found it anywhere
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:59:37 PM

How do you know that vinchain is on Ethereum blockchain? I haven't found it anywhere
https://icobench.com/ico/vinchain/team

on the right side: Platform: Ethereum

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:34:27 PM

We plan to deploy within the CarFix in 2quarter 2018, and then become independent of Carfix in 3quarter 2018. The first countries are Russia and United States.

that's good, hope you open beta version in Q1 2018 before you deploy it, and demonstrate it in jan/feb 2018 before beta.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:40:10 PM

Interesting project.
Community is growing so I'm looking into this Smiley

Car industry is a huge industry.
Hopefully VLB can get a piece of that market Smiley
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:06:35 PM

This is just awesome news. I'm looking forward future updates about vlb and token generation event
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:13:42 PM

Since I read on Vinchain's whitepaper that all you need to interact with the product is an ERC20 token, I'm pretty sure that is going to run on ethereum blockchain

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:15:12 PM

According to the whitepaper, the biggest cost savings comes from warranty costs due to poor dealer / repair shop management and processes. It refers to this web page:

http://www.warrantyweek.com/archive/ww20160107.html

That is quite a puzzling article, at least for me as an outsider of the automotive warranty industry. How does it explain customers are overpaying for warranty due to poor dealer / repair shop management and processes?

I don't understand it too, however it's true that there's no trasparency about the spare parts market, as far as we know a repair shop can put in your car second handed spare parts and you can do nothing about it
This is our blockchain about, you will definitely know that the part installed in your car wasn't in use. If it was it will be written in the blockchain.

I still do not understand the relation between that article and the 105 USD too high warranty costs per customer. There is nothing about repair shops defrauding with spare parts in the article.
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:23:05 PM

According to the whitepaper, the biggest cost savings comes from warranty costs due to poor dealer / repair shop management and processes. It refers to this web page:

That is quite a puzzling article, at least for me as an outsider of the automotive warranty industry. How does it explain customers are overpaying for warranty due to poor dealer / repair shop management and processes?

I don't understand it too, however it's true that there's no trasparency about the spare parts market, as far as we know a repair shop can put in your car second handed spare parts and you can do nothing about it
This is our blockchain about, you will definitely know that the part installed in your car wasn't in use. If it was it will be written in the blockchain.

I still do not understand the relation between that article and the 105 USD too high warranty costs per customer. There is nothing about repair shops defrauding with spare parts in the article.
Information about every spare part sold will be written in the blockchain, for example, if you bring your car to the service to change brakes, the supply writes info about that they sold brakes to your car service (with part number), car service writes the date about brakes were installed on your car. So you can be sure it is the new brakes and not the used ones cause there's information about them written in the blockchain.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:29:25 PM

Information about every spare part sold will be written in the blockchain, for example, if you bring your car to the service to change brakes, the supply writes info about that they sold brakes to your car service (with part number), car service writes the date about brakes were installed on your car. So you can be sure it is the new brakes and not the used ones cause there's information about them written in the blockchain.
I've got one question - is this system able to check for duplicates in blockchain? I mean that one mechanic could scam client and install used part instead of original and then install this original part in another vehicle
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:47:51 PM

I've got one question - is this system able to check for duplicates in blockchain? I mean that one mechanic could scam client and install used part instead of original and then install this original part in another vehicle
Every detail has a number, the mechanic will not risk substituting the details, this fraud will become known.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:58:16 PM

found short VLB video review, maybe it will be interesting too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx9tYhdQFHw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: