Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:07:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s  (Read 131433 times)
wiredmine

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 02:25:39 AM

The other thing that is complicating matters is that anybody who is filing a dispute via PayPal is actually hurting any chances of this getting resolved in a timely matter. PayPal can't do shit because the money is with KnCMiner's PP right now, not ragingazn628 PP account.So by filing a dispute you are actually delaying things even more and making things even harder for everybody involved working to get a resolution in the matter.

Thats not true at all...

The money was sent to Ragingazn628 account NOT KnCminer. If the money DID end up with KnC then great, but to paypal they don't care they will simply strip the money from the receivers account. Thats like saying that if a nigerian scam took your money via paypal but then invested it into another company's goods paypal can't get it back.

BTC: 19Q8QuDUj39LmAJEyUimdd7aiFb6QxxZ4g
wiredmine

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 02:30:41 AM

And there we go... I KNEW when i paid this it was risky putting "send as gift" as raginagn requested. I KNEW when i paid, it sent of alarm bells. I was worried because I had no chance of claiming back the money if things went pair shaped...I now of course get this error in Paypal resolution center:

"We're sorry, but this transaction cannot be disputed because it is not a purchase of goods or services. Please contact the recipient directly."

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 03:53:09 AM

Gift dont matter.

You can still get your money back.

PayPal will almost always side with the person sending the money. 
wiredmine

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 03:56:44 AM

Gift dont matter.

hmm i'll have to contact paypal directly certainly their automated resolution system doesn't allow kicking it off unless its a item purchased via ebay etc as far as I can see

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 04:38:11 AM

Gift dont matter.

hmm i'll have to contact paypal directly certainly their automated resolution system doesn't allow kicking it off unless its a item purchased via ebay etc as far as I can see

How long ago was the transaction ?
wiredmine

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 06:33:40 AM

sent to him on 10 Jul 2013 - so well within 45 days

but i receive the error : We're sorry, but this transaction cannot be disputed because it is not a purchase of goods or services. Please contact the recipient directly.

Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:17:19 AM

sent to him on 10 Jul 2013 - so well within 45 days

but i receive the error : We're sorry, but this transaction cannot be disputed because it is not a purchase of goods or services. Please contact the recipient directly.

call your CC company
Choadmeyer

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:28:09 AM

Whoever is on the East Coast, I would invite anybody to come meet me in Boston this week. I will also be in New York City this weekend and would be more than happy to discuss this with anybody in this group buy. I welcome you all.

What dates will you be in Boston and where exactly?

Gyu

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:33:43 AM

FYI I got a refund from ragingazn628

Details : I had sent $500 via PP
I had sent a PM and an email to the PP address a few days back, got the refund today without any message.
https://i.imgur.com/xcHlw7f.png

So that's it for me, I'm out of this sinking boat. I hope you guys can get your money back too and find better opportunities.

Danieldaniel I guess you can update the spreadsheet, and kudos for working on it.
Choadmeyer

Activity: 495

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:42:10 AM

3) He said he will be refunding all people from the second Jupiter group buy because it never reach completion.

He can't refund any of the other orders as of yet because all the money is sitting in KnCMiner's account and NOT HIS, so it's out of his control. Now unless KnCMiner agrees to refund ragingazn628 first, then all your shares are currently tied up by KnCminer at the moment and out of ragingazn628.

I had sent a PM and an email to the PP address a few days back, got the refund today without any message.

That doesn't add up. Gyu was in Jupiter miner group #1 yet he got a refund even thought the money is in "kncminer's account and NOT HIS".

Huh

stevenroose

Activity: 530
Merit: 100

https://www.pax-coin.io/

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 09:50:43 AM

3) He said he will be refunding all people from the second Jupiter group buy because it never reach completion.

He can't refund any of the other orders as of yet because all the money is sitting in KnCMiner's account and NOT HIS, so it's out of his control. Now unless KnCMiner agrees to refund ragingazn628 first, then all your shares are currently tied up by KnCminer at the moment and out of ragingazn628.

That doesn't add up. Gyu was in Jupiter miner group #1 yet he got a refund even thought the money is in "kncminer's account and NOT HIS".

Huh

This whole situation makes me laugh and cry at the same time.

PAXCOIN     Cryptocurrency 2.0 for Real Economy  Join our ICO: 
  ──  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  ANN Thread   ──
m_yaw

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 11:18:32 AM

This has pirateat40-style stalling written all over it...
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 02:22:38 PM

So, I talked to prodigits (on his neoasics Skype), and he seems like a pretty cool guy.  It still could obviously be a sock-puppet, but I doubt a sockpuppet would take the time to voice-chat and text-chat with me on Skype.

He basically wanted people to "calm down".  He also invited me to a conference call with KNC Miner (that'll be happening soon, we're still working out a time) and John K.

Prodigits is the person that's building the Avalon ASIC's, apparently, so that's how he knows ragingazn. 

I still haven't talked to raginazn, so I'm not sure what's up with him, but prodigits seems to want to help out.

azenor

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 03:17:31 PM

Hi,

I'd like a refund of my 6 shares for 300$ via Paypal sent as gift.

azenor - $300 PP - 6 Shares

Thanks.

I'm on Jupiter 2 still, I have not got a refund.

I've sent PMs, mails, neo-asics contact form... nothing.
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 03:30:29 PM

So, I talked to prodigits (on his neoasics Skype), and he seems like a pretty cool guy.  It still could obviously be a sock-puppet, but I doubt a sockpuppet would take the time to voice-chat and text-chat with me on Skype.

He basically wanted people to "calm down".  He also invited me to a conference call with KNC Miner (that'll be happening soon, we're still working out a time) and John K.

Prodigits is the person that's building the Avalon ASIC's, apparently, so that's how he knows ragingazn. 

I still haven't talked to raginazn, so I'm not sure what's up with him, but prodigits seems to want to help out.

Thanks, danieldaniel, for all that you've been doing! My decision for getting a refund is going to hinge on this now, so hopefully some good news will come out of the KNC Miner call.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
norulezapply

Activity: 481
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 04:06:23 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2013, 04:20:03 PM by norulezapply

FYI:
Hi,

I would like warn about neo-asics.com .

They have been in contact with me for several weeks wanting to buy parts for several Avalon clones. They bought a kit with a few chips and payed, no problems, I shipped to their company address, they signed for it and sent back a photo of the setup.

I have given them at least two weeks to pay for the parts, but they only give me exuses. I can't give them any more time now, they are welcome to give a public explanation on how they are conducting their business. I have not shipped the parts, so they have nothing to sell.

The video is of my unit in my office, here is the original video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svQBsIAZ-ss

The original images: http://imgur.com/a/613HK

Best regards,
Johan

Also:

So that's it for me, I'm out of this sinking boat. I hope you guys can get your money back too and find better opportunities.

Danieldaniel I guess you can update the spreadsheet, and kudos for working on it.

You got a refund from his roommate (Stephen), who owns the paypal account that ragingazn was using, not ragingazn himself (Tom)
dbasql

Activity: 219

Ethics and Science need to shake hands

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 05:43:47 PM

This is what they want. This proves nothing and possibly buys time.
Again I want to point out that even if the miners are on order these guys are going to fuck you. If it is this sketchy ordering imagine the bullshit you will hear when it comes time for dividends.
I have not heard John K say he is working on anything with these guys other than "it doesn't look good"  Embarrassed

Tom  (tom.technologies) why don't your meet with Daniel in person in CT and show him the orders forget a KNC conference call.
If all this is validated by a non puppet then he should put coins in an account as collateral with John K if he is serious about continuing this. Other than that there is no salvaging here guys be logical. Think about it all of this could have been solved in ten minutes by posting the orders here on BT.

If he can't even post in this thread you have to be nuts to listen to some guy with a newly created account with or without Skype. If you have Paypal do yourself a favor and get your money back.
The rest of us will be bent over.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 05:47:23 PM

Again I want to point out that even if the miners are on order these guys are going to fuck you. If it is this sketchy ordering imagine the bullshit you will hear when it comes time for dividends.
I have not heard John K say he is working on anything with these guys other than "it doesn't look good"  Embarrassed

Tom  (tom.technologies) why don't your meet with Daniel in person in CT and show him the orders forget a KNC conference call.
If all this is validated by a non puppet then he should put coins in an account as collateral with John K if he is serious about continuing this. Other than that there is no salvaging here guys be logical. Think about it all of this could have been solved in ten minutes by posting the orders here on BT.

If he can't even post in this thread you have to be nuts to listen to some guy with a newly created account with or without Skype. If you have Paypal do yourself a favor and get your money back.
I mean, I'm still a little iffy.  They said that they will post screenshots of orders...

I'll feel a lot better after a conference call with KNC.  I'm going to be a part of it, so I can verify everything on here after the call.

mightycount

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 05:54:38 PM

Just got a reply after emailing ragingazn via his email listed at his neo-asics website. Thought I'd
share for those who are interested.

Dear Choadmeyer,

I totally understand your concern and can certainly empathize with you. However I can assure you that the miners were indeed paid for and I can verify this information with KnCMiner if you would like to join me in a conference call with them. I can also provide a screenshot of My Account page with the actual order details directly from their website.

So there is no need to panic and don't believe everything you hear because most of it is just FUD (Fear, uncertainty and doubt). I'm glad you reached out to me directly and went straight to the source for the truth of the matter. I promise to be in contact more frequently and to communicate much more often than in the past. This is a serious matter and you can be sure that I'm not taking it lightly at all.

Also follow my blog postings for all the latest news about all shipment status information.

Sincerely,

ragingazn628

Another dupe?

Personal Bitcoin Black List - Companies and people to avoid!
````` Butterfly Labs...MtGox...ragingazn628...(reserved)...  `````
dbasql

Activity: 219

Ethics and Science need to shake hands

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:47:39 PM

I mean, I'm still a little iffy.  They said that they will post screenshots of orders...

I'll feel a lot better after a conference call with KNC.  I'm going to be a part of it, so I can verify everything on here after the call.

I hear what you are saying, lets say they screen shot everything, you get on the call and validate with KNC that is only the first part. They have nothing to lose by telling you to stay calm.
If some people are getting refunds I can only imagine what the excuses will be when it comes time for payouts.
Honestly it does not matter what happens these guys have already proved they are not trust worthy by ignoring this thread and the chip thread. It doesn't change much that you Skyped with Pro considering no one even knows who this guy is and was not part of the group buy until Rag was absent for weeks.

I am just glad I am only getting fleeced for a few hundred. I hope the guys with more invested find a way to get a refund.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: