Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 07:41:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s  (Read 131452 times)
bowen151

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 12:18:34 PM

Do you have any info regarding BTC refunds? This is getting quite ridiculous now.

-Buying/Selling graphics cards every month
--Buying BTC every month £/$/€200+ wanted
---UK based re-seller of physical bitcoins  Click here to buy
prodigits7

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 12:23:42 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2013, 12:34:30 PM by prodigits7

Do you have any info regarding BTC refunds? This is getting quite ridiculous now.

Thanks bowen151, the only info I have for you right now is that Ragin's Paypal account has been crippled because of all the disputes people filed against him that is what's making the whole refund process a clusterfuck. Until that limitation gets sorted out with their Dispute Resolution dept, he's sending the refund through other means.

I'm doing as much as I can to help Ragin sort this out so that everybody on the 12th gets refunded first so that we can begin to think about refunding everybody on the other 11 orders.

The unwinding process WILL happen, its just a matter of time. But it will be gruelingly slow unless people withdraw their current Disputes. See, people think they're doing something smart by filing a Dispute when in reality its really hurting their chances and prolonging any refund process. By cooperating and withdrawing these PP complaints, they are not only helping themselves but they're also helping the collective group get refunded quicker.

That single act alone by people in this group will tremendously help speed things up and get people refunded much faster.
bowen151

Activity: 658

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 12:27:53 PM

OK.

Thanks for clearing that up Prodigits, its much appreciated.

Do you have any sort of estimation on how long this whole process could take?

-Buying/Selling graphics cards every month
--Buying BTC every month £/$/€200+ wanted
---UK based re-seller of physical bitcoins  Click here to buy
prodigits7

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 12:37:38 PM

are there any legal actions that can be done (besides small claims court) ?
at this point would going to the sec be the last resort ?

Bitcoin is after all a currency now..

I'm so tired of this shit

You guys, I can push for a FULL refund for all 11 orders but it really has to be UNANIMOUS decision.

I can start a Google Docs of everybody that PMs me who wants out of this group buy.

If you guys are interested in going down this path, then please let me know ASAP. It wont be easy to unravel but I would appreciate some BTC for the time and effort that's required to make this happen.

norulezapply

Activity: 481
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 12:40:03 PM

You guys, I can push for a FULL refund for all 11 orders but it really has to be UNANIMOUS decision.

I can start a Google Docs of everybody that PMs me that wants out of this group buy.

If you guys are interested in going down this path, then please let me know ASAP. It wont be easy to unravel but I would appreciate some BTC for the time and effort that's required to make this happen.

+1 for this.

Or if not, I'm sure we can get a refund on some of the machines and move the people that want to stay on the existing machines.
Please add me to the list for full refunds.

About the BTC - I would be willing to chip in for your help but only after we get refunded. Already lost enough to this group buy already
prodigits7

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 12:44:32 PM

I can start a Google Docs of everybody that PMs me that wants out of this group buy.

+1 for this.

Or if not, I'm sure we can get a refund on some of the machines and move the people that want to stay on the existing machines.
Please add me to the list for full refunds.

About the BTC - I would be willing to chip in for your help but only after we get refunded. Already lost enough to this group buy already

Ok I've added you to the list. Thanks norulez
prodigits7

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 12:46:36 PM

OK.

Thanks for clearing that up Prodigits, its much appreciated.

Do you have any sort of estimation on how long this whole process could take?

Bowen,

The entire process could take only 2-3 days or 2-3 weeks depending on how quickly people PM me regarding this refund.

You can be sure that I'll be pushing to expedite everything as much as possible from my end.

I'll keep you posted every step of the way
piecinitup

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 01:01:35 PM

Add me to the list for a full 12 machine refund Pro

Also, how will we be refunded in regards to BTC value?  Will we be refunded just $50 worth of BTC or the actual BTC we sent in.  I have 2 shares of Jupiter 11 which I paid 1.1 BTC for and 1 share of Jupter 12 that I paid .9 BTC for.

https://1broker.com/?r=34050  1broker is the easiest way to trade other markets than crypto using BTC!  Copy successful traders or just trade yourself!
prodigits7

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 01:08:53 PM

Add me to the list for a full 12 machine refund Pro

Also, how will we be refunded in regards to BTC value?  Will we be refunded just $50 worth of BTC or the actual BTC we sent in.  I have 2 shares of Jupiter 11 which I paid 1.1 BTC for and 1 share of Jupter 12 that I paid .9 BTC for.

I would be pushing to refund everybody exactly what they paid and how they paid it. So if you paid all in BTC, you would be refunding the whole 2.0BTC

I've added you to the list piecinitup
fydel

Activity: 522

Hasta la Bitcoin siempre!

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 01:18:04 PM

danieldaniel already made a list of people who want to be refunded. I guess it would be easier to continue with his list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An6qwdlD-DbCdHNPLXd5Q2VYMTlMSUlOTVp3VVk4VUE&usp=drive_web 

Any updates on the conf call?

hamster
prodigits7

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 01:22:02 PM

danieldaniel already made a list of people who want to be refunded. I guess it would be easier to continue with his list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An6qwdlD-DbCdHNPLXd5Q2VYMTlMSUlOTVp3VVk4VUE&usp=drive_web 

Ok I'll be merging this with daniels list but I still need people to PM me. We need a unanimous vote.

Conf call is pending....cant get a hold of JohnK. He's currently on vacation with his family.
donut

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 01:45:02 PM

Screw PMs, I publicly announce that I want out.
siliclone

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 02:09:19 PM

Ok I'll be merging this with daniels list but I still need people to PM me. We need a unanimous vote.

Conf call is pending....cant get a hold of JohnK. He's currently on vacation with his family.

A full refund of all payments made is the only recourse at this point as I'm sure no one has any confidence in this GB being run in an orderly way, even if the machines are delivered.

The refund request must be made to KNC whether or not the requests are unanimous because the organizer has proven incapable of organizing. Only in the presence of a responsive and capable organizer would this be a requirement.

No one signed up for this quandary. To pretend that this can and should be salvaged will come off as nothing more than a delay tactic.

Request the refunds, repay the investors, close this godforsaken group buy and let's all move on with our lives.
prodigits7

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 03:00:47 PM

A full refund of all payments made is the only recourse at this point as I'm sure no one has any confidence in this GB being run in an orderly way, even if the machines are delivered.

The refund request must be made to KNC whether or not the requests are unanimous because the organizer has proven incapable of organizing. Only in the presence of a responsive and capable organizer would this be a requirement.

No one signed up for this quandary. To pretend that this can and should be salvaged will come off as nothing more than a delay tactic.

Request the refunds, repay the investors, close this godforsaken group buy and let's all move on with our lives.

Agreed. So I take it you want to be on the list. You've been added
siliclone

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 03:05:21 PM

Agreed. So I take it you want to be on the list

You could say that.
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 04:18:26 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2013, 08:08:04 PM by Kushedout

This list creation is a delay tactic. Why don't you create a list of who wants to stay in it. I am sure that list of 1 or 2 people will be completed quicker. As far as the rest, regin has the senders address along with the amount send.  

Regin should make it a priority to refund everyone from GB 12, and I am sure JohnK can request a refund from KnC for the "ordered" units or have someone credible take over, maybe Blastbob and Tyrion70 or Soniq.

He should NOT get the units, he should NOT mine with them, he should NOT use the profits from OUR investment to "refund" us.

This venture should end now. It was a unsuccessful GB to say the least.

ImThat1Guy

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 04:53:22 PM

This list creation is a delay tactic. Why don't you create a list of who wants to stay in it. I am sure that list of 1 or 2 people will be completed quicker. As far as the rest, regin has the senders address along with the amount sent.  

Regin should make it a priority to refund everyone from GB 12, and I am sure JohnK can request a refund from KnC for the "ordered" units or have someone credible take over, maybe Blastbob and Tyrion70 or Soniq.

He should NOT get the units, he should NOT mine with them, he should NOT use the profits from OUR investment to "refund" us.

Actually, ^this. Nobody wants to stay, but you can't expect everyone who's bought in to reply, as many aren't actively in this thread. Prodigits (or ragingazn), give everyone a PM, and if they all say no/don't respond within a week, get a full refund. For all of us. For the amount we paid for in BTC, *not* for the current equivalent of $50.
Lytse

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 05:01:58 PM

It would be nice to have some info about the payment dates and the expected delivery date.  Undecided Maybe some people want to take over shares when that gets cleared out ...

With current info it's just delay tactics.
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 05:02:52 PM

This list creation is a delay tactic. Why don't you create a list of who wants to stay in it. I am sure that list of 1 or 2 people will be completed quicker. As far as the rest, regin has the senders address along with the amount sent. 

Actually, ^this. Nobody wants to stay, but you can't expect everyone who's bought in to reply, as many aren't actively in this thread. Prodigits (or ragingazn), give everyone a PM, and if they all say no/don't respond within a week, get a full refund. For all of us. For the amount we paid for in BTC, *not* for the current equivalent of $50.

Yeah, like I'm just occasionally checking the thread for updates, and I can't be actively involved in this, even though the 2BTC I put in is a great deal for me.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 06:40:27 PM

I think EVERYONE should be refunded. The longer we try to figure out who wants to stay in and who wants out will just cause more headaches than it's worth. The only list that should be made is a list of EVERYBODY who bought into the miners, and the addresses for the coins to be returned to. Anything else is just a farce.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: