Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:03:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125590 times)
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

I think this will be a good info for people who bought using a credit card.

Yesterday I have read on Telegram that somebody got chargeback lately from Visa. So there is still chance even if you purchased ENV tokens with your CC. This person claimed that Finma case is enough reason for the bank to give back the money. So if they ask why just tell that they are scammers and already Finma has started a case against them and you should get your money back which is great, I think.

Plastic still fantastic as we see.

I think i saw something about that too... There are lot's of good sides on using fiat money and banks that cryptocurrency enthusiasts sometimes overlooking.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:53:44 PM

Not clever team and not exclusive poject now. And where is tokens tradable? It's looks like joke, but they still didn't sent me bounty tokens!
Why? I think it's just a human greed(((

Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:12:20 AM

Not clever team and not exclusive poject now. And where is tokens tradable? It's looks like joke, but they still didn't sent me bounty tokens!
don't to cry, it has become our risk as a bounty hunter, Envion was predicted to be a Top ICO, and indeed they have already got 117 million USD,
unfortunately Envion ended up very sad and already scam
nobytes

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:12:06 AM

Read about it, they can't do it now as they are being investigated by Finma. To be quite frank, i don't think you invest much of your time if you haven't been even bothered to  follow the case.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:50:57 PM

But CEO of envion is very clever, project is dead in my opinion because removed from HitBTC exchange and disappear very soon.
I don't think bounty hunters will get reward, check price on CMC 1$ to *0.03$ . Big lesson for crypto investors.  Lips sealed
Ukraine2020

Merit: 284

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:25:59 AM

For investors, all is not lost

Read one of the latest articles in German:

Auf den steilen Aufstieg der Envion AG folgte der schnelle Abstieg. Was bedeutet das für die Anleger? - https://www.inar.de/auf-den-steilen-aufstieg-der-envion-ag-folgte-der-schnelle-abstieg-was-bedeutet-das-fuer-die-anleger/

On the steep climb of the Envion AG followed the rapid descent. What does this mean for investors?

Is the liquidation of Envion AG imminent? What does a liquidation mean for investors from the ICO?

Investors of the ICO can secure access to existing assets by claiming damages. - Additional investor lawsuits filed against the prospect holders of the Envion ICO in front of the LG Berlin

Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:44:18 AM

Nothing means for investors this liquidation since they are from all over the world. It is always a lengthy and full of headache process to recover your funds. I have no hope that everyone will see his/her money back. They still will remain with lot of money in hands. Even if they release tokens now to those helped them get over $100 millions has no value without support and usage anymore.
Ukraine2020

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:20:56 AM

With the ICO Envion has sold 86 million tokens. Many of them with discounts. At a price of an average of 80 cents, a volume of $ 68 million is expected. The difference between deposits and existing values ​​is about $ 8 million. Accordingly, investors can assume that a large part of their deposits still exists. That's the good news.

The bad thing is that there are even more tokens whose legal claims are unclear. Investor-signed tokens should include 5 percent of Envion itself, 10 percent compensation to founders, and 2 percent advertising to Blogger and others. Another 12.6 million tokens were placed as part of a pre-sale with larger discounts. The management accuses the founders of having created additional tokens without authorization. It is undisputed: Thanks to favorable prices, values ​​of around 100 million dollars were temporarily available.

Now threatens liquidation

The PWC and BDP auditors both refused to step in as auditors of Envion because they did not have access to ICO data. Without data, the suspicion of fraudulent manipulation can not be dispelled. The founders confirm that they have retained data to prevent hostile takeover by senior management.

Without auditors, there is an organ deficiency. So the placement of the tokens would only be allowed with a banking license. The suspicion of a missing permit is also the reason why Finma has intervened. Now there are three options: First, obtain a banking license, which is unrealistic, simply because of the lengthy procedure. Secondly, use an auditors - the necessary solution to the blockade, however, does not stand out. And third, the liquidation.

Due to the lack of organs, the Zug Commercial Register Office has already made representations to the cantonal court Zug. The court set Envion a deadline to appoint an auditor. This expired on September 13th. The court will soon decide on the liquidation. According to authorities, this is a formality if no solution has been found. If another four-week deadline expires unused, the Konkursamt Zug is charged with liquidating Envion AG. (Editors Tamedia)

Quote from https://www.bernerzeitung.ch/wirtschaft/unternehmen-und-konjunktur/Angeschlagenes-BlockchainStartup-kann-Anlegern-Geld-zurueckzahlen/story/24701692
Ukraine2020

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

Nothing means for investors this liquidation since they are from all over the world. It is always a lengthy and full of headache process to recover your funds. I have no hope that everyone will see his/her money back. They still will remain with lot of money in hands. Even if they release tokens now to those helped them get over $100 millions has no value without support and usage anymore.

I think the best option is to obtain a banking license and the start of work on the production of containers.

The market will rise soon. Everyone will win.

Otherwise - a headache for the organizers of the project in the form of a prison and a headache for investors in the form of loss of funds.

Still possible.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:30:41 AM

If they were already established business and were producing money from mining containers in that case it was lot more easier to control the company to give it under new management. I understand your point of view but installing mining equipment and controlling the project is not solution anymore. It is too complicated to give happy ending. Without fresh capital project will not see success and who will dare to put money in a project which was rolling in courts. There is no chance of recovery for this project anymore.
Ukraine2020

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:23:01 AM

If they were already established business and were producing money from mining containers in that case it was lot more easier to control the company to give it under new management. I understand your point of view but installing mining equipment and controlling the project is not solution anymore. It is too complicated to give happy ending. Without fresh capital project will not see success and who will dare to put money in a project which was rolling in courts. There is no chance of recovery for this project anymore.

Maybe.
But!
It is precisely because no one wants to give the money to the same team again, if the idea is profitable, it is important to start production right now. And then investors will see that the project has passed the test.

After all, the return of money anyway, so far, no.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:26:09 AM

Maybe.
But!
It is precisely because no one wants to give the money to the same team again, if the idea is profitable, it is important to start production right now. And then investors will see that the project has passed the test.

why do you expect your money to come back from this scam project? indeed the Envion tokens themselves have not been removed from the exchange, but Envion might not be able to develop in the future, leave Envion and invest in top 100 project

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

I also think it is just dreaming with open to keep hope our funds will get refund there is still no progress made in this direction and nobody want to make update the community what is their plan and how this will happen. It was planned robbery even the whole team is aware of this situation but they put everything on the founder and after this nothing.
nobytes

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

I also think it is just dreaming with open to keep hope our funds will get refund there is still no progress made in this direction and nobody want to make update the community what is their plan and how this will happen. It was planned robbery even the whole team is aware of this situation but they put everything on the founder and after this nothing.

Maybe you should contact Finma directly if you want to know how the things are proceeding... They are in control and if they are not replying, it has nothing to do with the team.
Digitelow

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:48:45 PM

Maybe you should contact Finma directly if you want to know how the things are proceeding... They are in control and if they are not replying, it has nothing to do with the team.
Forget this project envion and move on from this scammer, if you have been trapped,make this a lesson, I myself have also experienced something like this when the Titanium Project case, the funds are not returned
dr.cheema

Merit: 117

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:08:10 PM

Forget this project envion and move on from this scammer, if you have been trapped,make this a lesson, I myself have also experienced something like this when the Titanium Project case, the funds are not returned
You are right we should move on from this scam project. this is a big lesson for us.
I have also experienced with Clout project, Clout Scammed and run with investors money.  Huh
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:07:18 AM

Maybe.
But!

why do you expect your money to come back from this scam project? indeed the Envion tokens themselves have not been removed from the exchange, but Envion might not be able to develop in the future, leave Envion and invest in top 100 project
we have to wait for future announcements but for now its good to forget about this project and the money we invest in at the time of its ICO and better concentrate on other project with successful ICO and have great potential because right now the prices are down and invest in good crypto project could be worth great profit in future
xialan_lu

Activity: 335

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:36:29 AM

Maybe.
But!

we have to wait for future announcements but for now its good to forget about this project and the money we invest in at the time of its ICO and better concentrate on other project with successful ICO and have great potential because right now the prices are down and invest in good crypto project could be worth great profit in future

yes you are right, it's better like that, rather than waiting for long to uncertain results. But I think this takes time to move on, because it's very difficult to forget something very sad
If you have several potential ICO references, please share them with us here Smiley
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:51:18 AM

Maybe.
But!

Yes, i don't many people are supporting this fake project, even we are not getting any proper updates from the team whether they are having issues, at least they need to share with the community otherwise how can community trust them.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:02:12 PM

even with new capital, they've got so much debt because of legal fees and insurance that it would take a miracle to make it work. Also, with cloud and fog mining growing daily, traditional miners will no longer be profitable in a year or two

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: