Bitcoin Forum
December 09, 2016, 09:42:06 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepBit pool thread for newbies  (Read 64013 times)
[Tycho]

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 09:55:59 PM

Someting wrong with blocks solving, last days.
I don't think so. On average it's still fine.
As we can see, after than 24h-long round we had some short rounds too.

Welcome to my bitcoin mining pool: https://deepbit.net - Both payment schemes (including PPS), instant payout, no invalid blocks !
ICBIT Trading platform : USD/BTC futures trading, Bitcoin difficulty futures (NEW!). Third year in bitcoin business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
hibernate

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 11:54:45 PM

Well, i see that [Tycho] don't care about my problem, such a support...
[Tycho]

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 12:01:34 AM

I got your message, but I don't have a solution yet.
Usually in this situation I'm recommending asking your ex-e-mail provider's support to recover your previous account. If they don't believe that you are the real owner, then how can we do ?

In a special cases when given e-mail provider is known to never recover any mailboxes then we can try to check your right of ownership by asking for additional account details.

Welcome to my bitcoin mining pool: https://deepbit.net - Both payment schemes (including PPS), instant payout, no invalid blocks !
ICBIT Trading platform : USD/BTC futures trading, Bitcoin difficulty futures (NEW!). Third year in bitcoin business.
hibernate

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:49:54 AM

I got your message, but I don't have a solution yet.
Usually in this situation I'm recommending asking your ex-e-mail provider's support to recover your previous account. If they don't believe that you are the real owner, then how can we do ?

In a special cases when given e-mail provider is known to never recover any mailboxes then we can try to check your right of ownership by asking for additional account details.

Finally, thanks for the answer. I have wrote many times to my ex e-mail provider, but still don't have answer. Why don't try to input settings for changing e-mail, like intersango? I have created this accaunt (in deepbit) arround june-july 2011, when i first hear about BTC. From december 2011 to now i haven't used it. Now, when i saw, that the price is big, i decided again to mine btc. I remembered that i have acc in deepbit and i immediately started to mine, without much thinking. When i minned my first btc, i decided to exhange it. In this moment, i realized that there is no way to draw it from the accaunt, because i forgot about mail confirmation. Don't know how to give bigger proof... So in this case, there is no way to access my coins? Оbviously, i must drink a glass of cold whater and forget about this acc...

Rimskynet

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 06:34:13 AM

Hello!

I cant change bitcoin adress at deepbit.net on my account admin@rimsky.net to 166VohNtiGegCm5arV2a8yAGRzBYpwcaqe, I did not recieve confirmation e-mail becouse server s10.iphoster.ru of my hoster iphoster.ru have some problems.

Can you send confirmation letter to adm.rimsky.net@yandex.ru for changing bitcoin adress or any other way change it to 166VohNtiGegCm5arV2a8yAGRzBYpwcaqe?

PS: sorry for the english, i am from Russia

Original message

Не могу на своем аккаунте admin@rimsky.net на сайте deepbit.net поменять bitcoin address на 166VohNtiGegCm5arV2a8yAGRzBYpwcaqe, не приходят письма с подтверждением.
Хостер упал.
Модераторы/администраторы/боги, можно как-то отправить письмо на другой адрес? вот на этот adm.rimsky.net@yandex.ru
lordcrypto

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 07:51:50 AM

I cant change bitcoin adress at deepbit.net on my account admin@rimsky.net to 166VohNtiGegCm5arV2a8yAGRzBYpwcaqe, I did not recieve confirmation e-mail becouse server s10.iphoster.ru of my hoster iphoster.ru have some problems.

Can you send confirmation letter to adm.rimsky.net@yandex.ru for changing bitcoin adress or any other way change it to 166VohNtiGegCm5arV2a8yAGRzBYpwcaqe?

I don't think that will happen - Deepbit has no way to confirm that both e-mail addresses are owned by the same person. Imagine that I sent [Tycho] a PM, telling him that admin@rimsky.net didn't work and please send all BTC to lordcrypto? I'm guessing you wouldn't like that at all if he did Cool

--++== KLX ==++--
lordcrypto

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 08:03:07 AM

... So in this case, there is no way to access my coins? Оbviously, i must drink a glass of cold whater and forget about this acc...

Out of sheer curiousity, how much BTC does this concern (not exact, see below)?

BTW: What you could try is sending [Tycho] the worker name and password, which you DO have apparently - along with the number of BTC that has been mined, and the address for retrieval. Theoretically, this should be data that no-one else should be able to provide, and it's up to [Tycho] to decide if that will suffice.

--++== KLX ==++--
Rimskynet

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 08:25:17 AM

lordcrypto
I think Tycho check person wia PM and chiters are gone up  Wink
lordcrypto

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 09:30:52 AM

lordcrypto
I think Tycho check person wia PM and chiters are gone up  Wink

I think I'm going to be THE support dude for DeepBit here in the forum Grin

--++== KLX ==++--
Rimskynet

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 09:34:00 AM

BTW how many time wait for response?
[Tycho]

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 10:54:10 AM

BTW: What you could try is sending [Tycho] the worker name and password, which you DO have apparently - along with the number of BTC that has been mined, and the address for retrieval. Theoretically, this should be data that no-one else should be able to provide, and it's up to [Tycho] to decide if that will suffice.
Well, things are a bit more complicated. E-mail confirmation for bitcoin address change is there to protect against "hackers" who already have access to the account and now want to steal the money. So they know everything that is shown on the web interface - like balance amount, payments history, worker names and so on.

The only way to check is to ask about the things that are NOT shown there, but may be known to the real owner.

Rimskynet

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 11:01:15 AM

The only way to check is to ask about the things that are NOT shown there, but may be known to the real owner.

ASK ME!!! ASK ME!!! ASK ME!!! ASK ME!!!
Saimon T.

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 11:02:30 AM

Aren't you guys confirming your own payouts?
[Tycho]

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 11:40:35 AM

Aren't you guys confirming your own payouts?
Yes, we do.

lordcrypto

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 11:53:14 AM

E-mail confirmation for bitcoin address change is there to protect against "hackers" who already have access to the account and now want to steal the money. So they know everything that is shown on the web interface - like balance amount, payments history, worker names and so on.

That is *exactly* why I locked the address for deposits, which is in my opinion a much better protection against simple account break-ins.

BTW, are you planning Yubikey integration? I would be much interested  Cool

--++== KLX ==++--
Nytcrawler

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 12:08:51 PM

Is it worth it for me to start mining with Deepbit if the best videocard in my studio is an old 9800gt, especially given that I can't run it 24/7 since I use it to test our OpenGL projects? Would I be better off just buying the Bitcoins?
.... As far as buying goes, watch the market, it seems to be dipping, which is actually a good thing if you want to buy.  The technology is proven, it works.  just wait, that price will come back up and in the mean time, you can get more coins for your dollar.  I think buying is the way to go.

I wouldn't be offering speculative or investing advise beyond cautionary if I were you.
IMHO it is very funny to read old quotes like this - people warning others about investing in Bitcoins back when they were worth under $US20! Or the people who had thousands of Bc stolen a few years back when Gox was hacked .... one person personally lost 2,000Bc = around half a million USD at the peak Sad

If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll (http://www.primedice.com)
3 BTC raffle - free to enter! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=215749)
hibernate

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 12:40:26 PM

Questions like what? Give us an example...

PS: Isn't enough the information about date created accaunt? There is nowhere in deepbit, that can tell you when is created.
Rimskynet

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:39:45 PM

Questions like what? Give us an example...

PS: Isn't enough the information about date created accaunt? There is nowhere in deepbit, that can tell you when is created.

[Tycho]
Yep, it is interesting for me too
BTW, I write letters for support about 2 days and nobody answere to me!
Rimskynet

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:47:18 PM

DeepBit, Tycho

I send another letter via PM for you
DID YOU ANSWER TO ME?!!
hibernate

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 08:08:06 PM

DeepBit, Tycho

I send another letter via PM for you
DID YOU ANSWER TO ME?!!

I don't think that he will answer you, just like he don't answer me. This is the worst support, that i have ever seen. [Tycho] you can have my btc, it's not much, but is from heart. You will see that nobody will touch it, because this is my acc and nobody know my login(except you). After year or two, maybe you acctualy realize that, this is truly my accaunt(of course you will forget about me, but i will PM you again.)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.